Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Old May 19th 2009, 11:12 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
LMAO off Tanner better then Quid I guess

What shall we rename the show then if its not The Batchelorette!
Another annoying thing about the show, I'd rather they pick a whole new person for each season...not use the person who came in 2nd or 3rd as the next one up for grabs.

I loved it during her first little chat with the host, Chris, he asked if she regretted anything about last season....Jillian goes "you're talking about the hot tub, aren't you!" LOL I see they have more hot tub scenes this season, too....
Old May 19th 2009, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO off Tanner better then Quid I guess

What shall we rename the show then if its not The Batchelorette!

I guess "The Spinster" doesn't quite have the same excitement to it does it
Old May 19th 2009, 12:35 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
I guess "The Spinster" doesn't quite have the same excitement to it does it
LOL Maybe the Desperette
Old May 19th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Maybe the Desperette
The Mercy F***?
Old May 19th 2009, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bill_S
The Mercy F***?
Old May 26th 2009, 2:19 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone else see the point of voting one guy off, and then leaving the choice up to Jillian? They did that last season as well, and I don't get the point, except that the guys now know who their "enemies" are, and can have more stupid fights among themselves. LOL

So far, I like the guy she had the Martina McBride date with. He seems pretty honest.

Rene
Old May 26th 2009, 2:26 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Does anyone else see the point of voting one guy off, and then leaving the choice up to Jillian? They did that last season as well, and I don't get the point, except that the guys now know who their "enemies" are, and can have more stupid fights among themselves. LOL

So far, I like the guy she had the Martina McBride date with. He seems pretty honest.

Rene
Oh yes the Pilot what a hottie and a gentleman, also like Jesse, why in gods name did she pick that nasty little weasel face at the end last night the one that was pissed because he did not have dinner with her from winning the challenge.

That country singer is a arrogant son of a bitch...nasty
Attached Thumbnails The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!-pilot-jake..jpg   The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!-jesse.jpg  
Old May 26th 2009, 2:47 am
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

I had to laugh at the British guy that came on from Yorkshire, they put sub titles up so we could understand him, I say we as I had not idea what he said lol!
And you understood the subtitles too?????

"Aye up chuck, ow's th' bin? Arm ofta poob nar arr thee goin th' sen?"
Old May 26th 2009, 3:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime

Oy you!!!
Old May 26th 2009, 4:05 am

Oh yes the Pilot what a hottie and a gentleman, also like Jesse, why in gods name did she pick that nasty little weasel face at the end last night the one that was pissed because he did not have dinner with her from winning the challenge.

That country singer is a arrogant son of a bitch...nasty
Yes, and I don't know why she kept the foot-fetish guy around, either! She looked completely annoyed when he wouldn't let go of her foot on the couch. LOL
Old May 26th 2009, 4:06 am

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime

The clip at the very end of last night was hilarious....they were trying to get him to say "hard", he couldn't pronounce the R. I'm sorry she didn't keep him around, actually, I thought he seemed nice!
Old May 26th 2009, 4:51 am

Originally Posted by Noorah101
The clip at the very end of last night was hilarious....they were trying to get him to say "hard", he couldn't pronounce the R. I'm sorry she didn't keep him around, actually, I thought he seemed nice!
LOL I thought he was a dim wit until the end..... when he made that comment about the yanks screwed up the english language, they did not give him much air time, poor bugger.

There is no way I could of but up with his accent.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:36 pm

Crud....I watched the first hour in peace, and then had a bunch of stuff come up during the last 40 minutes of the show, and I completely missed which 2 guys she sent home. I know Sasha got the boot (I liked him at first, but didn't care for him as much on the 1 on 1 date).

Who were the 2 she let go?

Rene
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

I had a marathon 2 episode viewing session last night because I was too embarrassed to watch it when my brother was here last week.
She got rid of Brad (weasel face) and non-foot fetish Tanner.

I'm predicting Ed, Jake, Kipton for the final 3 at moment.
Wes is a cock, if i have to hear his one very short song sung in bizarre voice one more time I might go insane.
Juan is a bit weird, can't exactly put my finger on why.
David is just a bit of a psycho.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:33 am

Originally Posted by orangemirror
I had a marathon 2 episode viewing session last night because I was too embarrassed to watch it when my brother was here last week.
She got rid of Brad (weasel face) and non-foot fetish Tanner.

I'm predicting Ed, Jake, Kipton for the final 3 at moment.
Wes is a cock, if i have to hear his one very short song sung in bizarre voice one more time I might go insane.
Juan is a bit weird, can't exactly put my finger on why.
David is just a bit of a psycho.
David has been kept around for the entertainment value thats for sure.

I think it will be Jesse,Kipton and Jake, but Ed was a dark horse he is cuter then I 1st thought

Bit of a show down next week so it seems!!....some of the guys might have girlfriends back home and are on the show for exposure NOOOOO they would not do that would they

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.