2020 Election

Old Apr 28th 2020, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by sid nv
I don't know the facts, but can you please at least sort your fonts out.
Boiler's too gleeful about posting this story to have time to worry about niceties like fonts.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
How does Harris not have legislative experience? She's a Senator. Sure only 3 years, but how long was Obama in the Senate before he won the Presidency?
3 years in the Senate, no foreign policy experience, no executive experience as a governor or mayor or in private or military sector, let alone lack of economic expertise to be elected to assist and even replace a visibly ageing lifetime politician - no I can't imagine how Kamala would be considered qualified.

The progressives have no where to go, so I think Biden will choose someone to get himself the swing vote such as Klobuchar.

Obama I think the 'exception that proves the rule'. Whether one supported his policies or not, with his limited prior experience he was able after taking office of a country in a financial mess to hold things together. Gambling on inexperience won't work out all the time.

While some of the same weaknesses could be applied to Sanders, he is driven by a vision of transforming the country, to me Biden is like Romney, tinker here, tinker there, without control of the Senate I can't see a Biden presidency achieving ,much. Sanders would have offered America a sincere and real choice,The pundits, media and the DNC I believe underestimated his potential to win.

Last edited by morpeth; Apr 28th 2020 at 6:19 am.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

vespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
3 years in the Senate, no foreign policy experience, no executive experience as a governor or mayor or in private or military sector, let alone lack of economic expertise to be elected to assist and even replace a visibly ageing lifetime politician - no I can't imagine how Kamala would be considered qualified.

The progressives have no where to go, so I think Biden will choose someone to get himself the swing vote such as Klobuchar.

Obama I think the 'exception that proves the rule'. Whether one supported his policies or not, with his limited prior experience he was able after taking office of a country in a financial mess to hold things together. Gambling on inexperience won't work out all the time.

While some of the same weaknesses could be applied to Sanders, he is driven by a vision of transforming the country, to me Biden is like Romney, tinker here, tinker there, without control of the Senate I can't see a Biden presidency achieving ,much. Sanders would have offered America a sincere and real choice,The pundits, media and the DNC I believe underestimated his potential to win.
Indeed. And they were concerned that time was running out to stop him, so though Biden was thought to be finished, when African-Americans voted for him in South Carolina, they saw this as the tool they needed, and that's why we have Biden.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 9:37 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sid nv
I don't know the facts, but can you please at least sort your fonts out.
Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Boiler's too gleeful about posting this story to have time to worry about niceties like fonts.
Whatever you do don't engage with the substance of the post, just focus on the fonts, you'll be safe that way.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 1:15 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
He used to know what LMGTFY was but that was before the caught the dementia.
I don't remember you who are you again?. No it is all coming back to me now. I remember who are you. You are Leslie the massive Donald Trump supporter.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 2:30 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Yeah, remember all the Trump rape accusations that he used extra large font to bellow about? Because he's fair and balanced?
Old Apr 28th 2020, 2:44 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

But I thought all women were liars? It was decided in 2016 that women don't matter and rape is a-okay as long as the man denies it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...t-list-2017-12

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," the Republican nominee said during a 2016 rally. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

LOOK IT'S THE BATTLE OF THE RAPISTS!!! HE WHO RAPED THE FEWEST WOMEN WINS!!!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations
Old Apr 28th 2020, 2:59 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

But I thought all women were liars? It was decided in 2016 that women don't matter and rape is a-okay as long as the man denies it.
I thought we had to "believe women"?
Old Apr 28th 2020, 3:03 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
I thought we had to "believe women"?
No. They're all ugly lying whores. Who would even bother raping them?
Old Apr 28th 2020, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Whatever you do don't engage with the substance of the post, just focus on the fonts, you'll be safe that way.
There was no substance to the post; it was merely a link to an article with no input from the poster. I debate posters who actually take the time to express a reasoned opinion.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Apr 28th 2020 at 6:09 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, remember all the Trump rape accusations that he used extra large font to bellow about? Because he's fair and balanced?
An independent, no less!
Old Apr 28th 2020, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vespucci
Indeed. And they were concerned that time was running out to stop him, so though Biden was thought to be finished, when African-Americans voted for him in South Carolina, they saw this as the tool they needed, and that's why we have Biden.
'They' - DNC? So the DNC caused Biden to win, not the primary voters who voted overwhelmingly for him? How can you spin this into a conspiracy by the DNC against Sanders or for Biden, when the voters clearly voted?
Old Apr 28th 2020, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

nain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Obama I think the 'exception that proves the rule'. Whether one supported his policies or not, with his limited prior experience he was able after taking office of a country in a financial mess to hold things together. Gambling on inexperience won't work out all the time..
Sadly, that last sentence is being proven on a daily basis.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Steerpike
'They' - DNC? So the DNC caused Biden to win, not the primary voters who voted overwhelmingly for him? How can you spin this into a conspiracy by the DNC against Sanders or for Biden, when the voters clearly voted?
Biden 48.4%, Sanders 19.9%.

This was at a point when there were many other candidates in the race. I don't see how you can spin that other than it was an overwhelming victory for Biden.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just seems odd with a clean slate that Biden would or will be the one. Why do the Dems want to go there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.