2020 Election

Old Apr 29th 2020, 8:41 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Wrong again. If I was you I would stop while you are still behind.

very few people leave the US because of the sitting President. Many celebs say they will, but they are all mouth and no substance. I certainly would not relocate because I didn’t care for a president/prime minister etc.
Besides it's a ridiculous thing to say anyway. Filling in your visa request --- reason for relocating .... Due to the fat orange turd that won't ever GTF off my TV.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 11:04 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong again. If I was you I would stop while you are still behind.

very few people leave the US because of the sitting President. Many celebs say they will, but they are all mouth and no substance. I certainly would not relocate because I didn’t care for a president/prime minister etc.
I am ahead by miles. I am not ruled by a guy that is cross between a batman villain (the joker) and a disney character. I am just ruled by his citizenship renouncing tax avoiding cousin

Nearly half the country is all mouth and no substance when you consider that 45% of Americans couldn't be bothered to vote for the future of their country. This despite seeing a candidate openly spewing racist hate, anti women rights, anti freedom of the press etc etc. The only thing he didn't do was saying the N word. Yet nothing he says seems to cause him any problems.

I wonder what the turnout will be this time given that people have lived under him for 3 and a half years and he has told them to inject bleach into themselves to kill a virus in the lungs during the worst crisis ever faced by the country.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 11:38 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

It's become a figure of speach that Trump has dementia, can't read, can't concentrate, drugged up to the eyebrows, etc etc...
But he's played the US political system in much the same way as any other criminal would, he's frightened those that needed to be frightened, he's bribed those that mattered and he's ignored the rest.
He recognised from the outset that the US constitution wasn't worth the paper it was written on, challenged anyone to say otherwise and bought the US Justiciary lock stock and barrel to ensure smooth sailing.
He lies to the people, he steals from the treasury owns the Senate and has broken the House of Representatives.
Come the election, the US electorate, like Winston Smith in 1984, will have come to love Big Brother.
When he stands there and claims that he single handedly saved the nation from the virus, there won't be a dry handkerchief in the house.
Kim Jong Un, if you're still alive, watch closely, you could learn a great deal from this guy.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 11:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrebell
I am ahead by miles.

Old Apr 30th 2020, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

nain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_j
It's become a figure of speach that Trump has dementia, can't read, can't concentrate, drugged up to the eyebrows, etc etc...
But he's played the US political system in much the same way as any other criminal would, he's frightened those that needed to be frightened, he's bribed those that mattered and he's ignored the rest.
He recognised from the outset that the US constitution wasn't worth the paper it was written on, challenged anyone to say otherwise and bought the US Justiciary lock stock and barrel to ensure smooth sailing.
He lies to the people, he steals from the treasury owns the Senate and has broken the House of Representatives.
Come the election, the US electorate, like Winston Smith in 1984, will have come to love Big Brother.
When he stands there and claims that he single handedly saved the nation from the virus, there won't be a dry handkerchief in the house.
Kim Jong Un, if you're still alive, watch closely, you could learn a great deal from this guy.
To imply that Donald is some sort of of skilled politician simply because he is still in office ignores the facts. It's like claiming that a drunk who walks out of a bar without paying his tab is a savy business negotiator.

First, Donald is a Useful Idiot for the real power in U.S. government, Mitch McConnell. Despite Donald's constant tantrums lying, and incompetence, Mitch is pretty much in charge of what goes on. Secondly, you are missing the constant 180-degree turns that he makes on a daily basis, stating one thing and the next day reversing course. Do you think the stupid comments about injecting clortax display any political acumen? Thirdly, he has managed to offend EVERYBODY, including his longtime allies like Fox News personalities and the U.S. military personnel, who tend to generally vote conservative. He has also insulted the likes of the CEOs of GM, Ford, Amazon, Tesla, etc. Do you think that these rich, powerful people are forgetting his comments? What about the likes of Chris Christie, Mitt Romney, and Lindsey Graham, etc.?

The reason that Donald is still in office is not due to any observable political skill on his part, it's because it is nearly impossible to remove a sitting president from office.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 1:02 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nain rouge
To imply that Donald is some sort of of skilled politician simply because he is still in office ignores the facts. It's like claiming that a drunk who walks out of a bar without paying his tab is a savy business negotiator.
First, Donald is a Useful Idiot for the real power in U.S. government, Mitch McConnell. Despite Donald's constant tantrums lying, and incompetence, Mitch is pretty much in charge of what goes on. Secondly, you are missing the constant 180-degree turns that he makes on a daily basis, stating one thing and the next day reversing course. Do you think the stupid comments about injecting clortax display any political acumen? Thirdly, he has managed to offend EVERYBODY, including his longtime allies like Fox News personalities and the U.S. military personnel, who tend to generally vote conservative. He has also insulted the likes of the CEOs of GM, Ford, Amazon, Tesla, etc. Do you think that these rich, powerful people are forgetting his comments? What about the likes of Chris Christie, Mitt Romney, and Lindsey Graham, etc.?
The reason that Donald is still in office is not due to any observable political skill on his part, it's because it is nearly impossible to remove a sitting president from office.
I take your points and I don't disagree with anything you had to say... and yet he's still there.
If he were a politician, he'd behave like one, but he doesn't. He's quite content to let his opponents follow rules and shouts them down when they fall foul of them, but obey them himself? I don't think that enters into the equation.
Even his political subjects understand what he does but they do nothing to curb his excesses, in fact he's still their preferred candidate for 2020.
It doesn't matter who he insults because to him they don't matter, they can be ignored.
As I said before, he doesn't play politics, he plays Donald Trump.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

nain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_j
I take your points and I don't disagree with anything you had to say... and yet he's still there.
If he were a politician, he'd behave like one, but he doesn't. He's quite content to let his opponents follow rules and shouts them down when they fall foul of them, but obey them himself? I don't think that enters into the equation.
Even his political subjects understand what he does but they do nothing to curb his excesses, in fact he's still their preferred candidate for 2020.
It doesn't matter who he insults because to him they don't matter, they can be ignored.
As I said before, he doesn't play politics, he plays Donald Trump.
You are forgetting where Donald got most of his key votes / support in the last election - from his friend / controller Vladimir.

He is still there because our political systems makes it impossible to remove. No president in U.S. history has been removed from office. Even Nixon had a shed of decency, and resigned. If Nixon had dug in his heels he might have been able to weather his storm.

As far as Donald having some sort of inate political acumen, or is playing a sophisticated game beyond the realm of normal politics, no. He is in the position he is in because of the will of other power brokers, not himself. If he was no longer useful to them he would be gone.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 6:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

TheHill do some very good coverage and they have certainly hit it out of the park with this.

Old Apr 30th 2020, 10:13 am
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

No kid or grandchild of mine will ever pledge allegiance to Donald Trump. Isn't that what they do in america in schools? When they pledge allegiance to the flag every morning aren't they in fact pledging allegiance to the president? Or do they only do that in the movies like Kindergarten Cop? And he ain't my commander and chief he is yours

Last edited by andyrebell; Apr 30th 2020 at 10:21 am.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 10:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by nain rouge
You are forgetting where Donald got most of his key votes / support in the last election - from his friend / controller Vladimir.

He is still there because our political systems makes it impossible to remove. No president in U.S. history has been removed from office. Even Nixon had a shed of decency, and resigned. If Nixon had dug in his heels he might have been able to weather his storm.

As far as Donald having some sort of inate political acumen, or is playing a sophisticated game beyond the realm of normal politics, no. He is in the position he is in because of the will of other power brokers, not himself. If he was no longer useful to them he would be gone.
He is treating like a business he is not being political he is being ruthless it is all he knows how to be.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 11:04 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

No kid or grandchild of mine will ever pledge allegiance to Donald Trump. Isn't that what they do in america in schools? When they pledge allegiance to the flag every morning aren't they in fact pledging allegiance to the president? Or do they only do that in the movies like Kindergarten Cop? And he ain't my commander and chief he is yours
No, this is incorrect. The pledge of allegiance is NOT a pledge of allegiance to the current president. Further, the President of the United States is commander in chief of the armed forces - not of the nation, or the citizens.

So, as usual, your post is a farrago of complete and utter nonsense.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
Don't worry Jerseygirl, he is fast being dismissed as a troll in the style of Boiler and Cape Blue.

A coherent comment has yet to be seen in his 316 posts.

Biden is just doing what he needs to right now, which is nothing. When the other guy is digging himself a hole, don't fight him over the shovel.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 12:45 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

No kid or grandchild of mine will ever pledge allegiance to Donald Trump. Isn't that what they do in america in schools?
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all"

Nothing about the President there. It's the ideals of the nation that you are pledging too.

You really don't have a clue do you? Perhaps you should stop commenting on American politics until you have educated yourself. Hell I feel that way about most AmCits I meet too.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 12:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

you come across as either young or as others have said, a troll. Much of what you post is either incorrect or rather silly. It is getting tiresome.
Old Apr 30th 2020, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

There are not a few private schools where the pledge of allegiance is still done in the mornings. It doesn't reference the Presidence though de facto by pledge of allegiance to the Constitution, and of course mentions God. I assume, but don't know, many public schools away from the coasts may still have the Pledge as a requirement..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.