2020 Election

Old Apr 27th 2020, 9:42 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by andyrebell
As I have said before Michelle brings Barack back on the campaign trail in a major way. He could be a very strong presence. But this election hangs on one question can biden serve the full term? Lets assume he really has got dementia and steps down after 2 years meaning his VP is president. So who are people really voting for? A 4 year biden or for his VP in the hope that we will stand aside. Only in America hey.

It is a question of which part of no do you not understand? Michelle Obama has made it extremely clear that she has no interest in public office.
Old Apr 27th 2020, 10:09 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I must have forgotten about that. I will try to remember.

Would the term convening a grand jury be a better term to use?. Remind me again because I will probably forget what would happen if Biden is accused of sexual assault by someone on the record after the convention at which he is named democratic candidate? He then decides to drop out of the race leaving the democrats with no candidate? Would trump run unopposed or would Biden's VP be the new democratic candidate?
So, let me get this straight .... you're back to accusing Biden of rape? Does that mean he doesn't have dementia anymore? Or is he raping while demented? Or did he used to rape before he was demented and now he's just demented?

In answer to your legal question . . .

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+happens+w...%20&pp=1&iie=1
Old Apr 27th 2020, 10:33 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
So, let me get this straight .... you're back to accusing Biden of rape? Does that mean he doesn't have dementia anymore? Or is he raping while demented? Or did he used to rape before he was demented and now he's just demented?

Maybe Biden forgot he did it.

The main rumour against him appears to have something to it according to New York Magazine. Could be a tough one especially if she goes on the record. Then again Trump faced similar rumours and got the big October surprise but still won. Maybe Biden will prevail this time. Only in America.

I can't open your link. I don't like how it automatically redirects my computer with a number of steps moving my mouse.

Last edited by andyrebell; Apr 27th 2020 at 10:46 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2020, 10:39 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
It is a question of which part of no do you not understand? Michelle Obama has made it extremely clear that she has no interest in public office.
The new york post reckon her and biden are the ticket the only ticket and that without her Biden could not win. From Biden point of view thank god trump has screwed up this Coronavirus it gives him a fighting chance..
Old Apr 27th 2020, 11:26 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

The new york post reckon her and biden are the ticket the only ticket and that without her Biden could not win. From Biden point of view thank god trump has screwed up this Coronavirus it gives him a fighting chance..

That is a right leaning newspaper. They are pandering to their base with opinion pieces that do not relate to reality.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie

I can't open your link. I don't like how it automatically redirects my computer with a number of steps moving my mouse.

Old Apr 28th 2020, 12:42 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Biden forgot he did it.

The main rumour against him appears to have something to it according to New York Magazine. Could be a tough one especially if she goes on the record. Then again Trump faced similar rumours and got the big October surprise but still won. Maybe Biden will prevail this time. Only in America.

I'm not feeding your rumor mill. It's an obvious strategy to disgust people into throwing up their hands and not voting at all. "They're all rapists! What's the point?" Except it will only suppress anti-Trump people ... for all the obvious reasons. Nice try. I know Corona times are tough, they're tough on all of us, but this? Really?
Old Apr 28th 2020, 12:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
That is a right leaning newspaper. They are pandering to their base with opinion pieces that do not relate to reality.
Graun

Election Day, Americans will be asked to choose between two candidates, both of whom face credible allegations of sexual assault. Nobody is more upset about this than Tara Reade: “I tried so hard to be heard when there were 20 Democrats running,” she told me. Juanita Broaddrick, who accused Bill Clinton of rape, became a Trump supporter when he cynically and opportunistically let her tell the story. But, Tara says, “I will never ever support Trump. I am never voting Republican.” Instead, Tara will not participate in an election “between the man who assaulted me and a man who has committed similar assaults on other women.”

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...d-katie-halper
Old Apr 28th 2020, 12:45 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by zzrmark
He used to know what LMGTFY was but that was before the caught the dementia.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 1:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Am I missing something? Talk of Michelle Obama being VP??? When has she shown the vaguest interest in going back to the WH? When has she put her name forward? After the continual abuse she suffered for eight years from the mouths and hands of Republicans why the **** would anyone even remotely think this is a possibility? Next people will say Ellen DeGeneres is going to be VP. It makes as much sense - ie none whatsoever.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 2:57 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 28th 2020, 3:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bless your sweet and simple heart.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 3:31 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Well dodgy link, on my tablet it installed a mouse and then moved it. Click at your own risk!
Old Apr 28th 2020, 3:38 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

https://www.businessinsider.com/form...accuser-2020-4

Another day another update.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

sid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

https://www.businessinsider.com/form...accuser-2020-4

Another day another update.
I don't know the facts, but can you please at least sort your fonts out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.