2020 Election

Old May 1st 2020, 9:30 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by johnwoo
But do they know what the collywobbles are? Cos Trump gives me the collywobbles.

How about a severe attack of the screaming abdabs?
Old May 1st 2020, 9:51 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
what on earth are you talking about?

out of a population of approx 360,000,000 of course there was at least one person expected Trump to win.
Bookmakers like Paddy power were offering a bet in early 2016/late 2015 with odds of 3 million to 1. I thought it was 15 million to 1 but it was 3 million to 1 that Leicester City would win the 2015/16 premiership season, Brexit vote would be leave and Donald Trump would win the election. If you bet 1 euro you would have won 3 million euro 5 euro would have win 15 million. 70 punters did a double brexit and trump the odds on which I don't know but no one did the treble bet I don't why.

Last edited by andyrebell; May 1st 2020 at 10:09 pm.
Old May 1st 2020, 10:01 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

It certainly baffles me as to why even one person would vote for Donald Trump.
People are going to vote for him again according to a Galloup poll he is back to all time high approval ratings. I guess his message must have got across.
Old May 1st 2020, 10:08 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

But do they know what the collywobbles are? Cos Trump gives me the collywobbles.
Originally Posted by Nutmegger
How about a severe attack of the screaming abdabs?

Old May 1st 2020, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrebell
People are going to vote for him again according to a Galloup poll he is back to all time high approval ratings. I guess his message must have got across.
I was watching Ken Burns "The Roosevelt's", how sad this country has sunk to malignant level of the current President
Even worse those that think he's doing a good job. Bloody Marvelous, well done you..

Last edited by johnwoo; May 1st 2020 at 10:55 pm.
Old May 1st 2020, 11:03 pm
Banned

I was watching Ken Burns "The Roosevelt's", how sad this country has sunk to malignant level of the current President
Even worse those that think he's doing a good job. Bloody Marvelous, well done you..
I don't get this whole MAGA Make America Great Again thing. So trump supporters are saying it wasn't great before? In what respects?.

Old May 1st 2020, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get this whole MAGA Make America Great Again thing. So trump supporters are saying it wasn't great before? In what respects?.
I'm not sure what you're getting at, but one thing for sure is that America is less than it was before Trump. Less in just about every respect.
I don't think much of the world is looking at America for any kind of leadership, even less at America with any respect.
Old May 1st 2020, 11:40 pm
Banned

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but one thing for sure is that America is less than it was before Trump. Less in just about every respect.
I don't think much of the world is looking at America for any kind of leadership, even less at America with any respect.
Aren't trump supporters all about MAGA isn't that there thing?. Don't trump supporters think america wasn't great before whatever that means. Look at what happened with Jussie Smullet the Empire Actor who faked the racist attack on himself said it was 2 white guys in these MAGA hats yelling racist homophobic pro trump stuff and in fact it was him and 2 black illegals he paid to do it. And he wanted a pay rise didn't he?
Old May 1st 2020, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Aren't trump supporters all about MAGA isn't that there thing?. Don't trump supporters think america wasn't great before whatever that means. Look at what happened with Jussie Smullet the Empire Actor who faked the racist attack on himself said it was 2 white guys in these MAGA hats yelling racist homophobic pro trump stuff and in fact it was him and 2 black illegals he paid to do it. And he wanted a pay rise didn't he?
Frankly none of that makes any sense to me, WTF are you talking about? America never was as great as many people would like to believe, but then again that's not unique to the USA.
Old May 2nd 2020, 4:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I never expected Trump to win or BREXIT to happen and would have needed very long odds to male a wager.
Old May 2nd 2020, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
I never expected Trump to win or BREXIT to happen and would have needed very long odds to male a wager.
On the day of the Brexit referendum I predicted that both Trump and Le Pen would win. Unfortunately, I was right about one of them.
Old May 2nd 2020, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

You keep posting all this stuff about how you don't understand the Trump phenomenon like you just woke up from a long period of hibernation. What rock have you been living under for the past 4 years? All this stuff was analyzed and discussed to death soon after he won the election. Do we really need to re-hash all this now? As for your assertions that no one expected him to win - Trump got 62.98 Million votes; Clinton got 65.85 Million votes. Ignoring the unfortunate fact that Clinton actually got more votes than Trump, let's focus on the fact that 62.98 Million people voted for him. Do you really believe none of those 62.98 Million people actually expected him to win? 62.98M is a lot of people - about the population of the UK. Not just a bunch of crazies.
Old May 2nd 2020, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

What on earth are you talking about? What does some idiot actor who may or may not want a pay raise have to do with anything? Please try to find more intelligent things to talk about - or start your own thread ... 'irrelevant, meaningless ramblings about the US 2020 Election from someone who doesn't live there'.
Old May 2nd 2020, 11:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Steerpike
You keep posting all this stuff about how you don't understand the like you just woke up from a long period of hibernation. What rock have you been living under for the past 4 years? All this stuff was analyzed and discussed to death soon after he won the election. Do we really need to re-hash all this now? As for your assertions that no one expected him to win - Trump got 62.98 Million votes; Clinton got 65.85 Million votes. Ignoring the unfortunate fact that Clinton actually got more votes than Trump, let's focus on the fact that 62.98 Million people voted for him. Do you really believe none of those 62.98 Million people actually expected him to win? 62.98M is a lot of people - about the population of the UK. Not just a bunch of crazies.
I don't understand the Trump phenomenon nothing he ever says hurts him. From what I can remember of the primaries. The GOP didn't not like him but they had to endorse him because they were scared he would run as independent candidate if they pushed him out at convention as Biden may be pushed out. And no one was admitting they were voting for Donald Trump yet states that returned black presidents twice voted in a racist xenophobe. And with regards to the difference in votes that is because New York State and California the 2 most densely populated places in the country voted Clinton they would never vote Trump everyone in NYC hates trump.
Old May 2nd 2020, 12:05 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand the Trump phenomenon nothing he ever says hurts him. From what I can remember of the primaries. The GOP didn't not like him but they had to endorse him because they were scared he would run as independent candidate if they pushed him out at convention as Biden may be pushed out. And no one was admitting they were voting for Donald Trump yet states that returned black presidents twice voted in a racist xenophobe. And with regards to the difference in votes that is because New York State and California the 2 most densely populated places in the country voted Clinton they would never vote Trump everyone in NYC hates trump.
The great majority of counties in New York voted for Trump, not Clinton, in 2016. And, Clinton won the popular vote with 59% in New York, which was a safe majority but not an overwhelming one. The numbers were Clinton - 4,556,124 and Trump - 2,819,534.

New York is the fourth largest state by population. California, Texas and Florida have larger populations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.