2020 Election

Old May 5th 2020, 1:29 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by civilservant
No one votes the bottom of the ticket, nor does it really have any bearing on the election. As long as it's a 'normal' politician it eon't end up meaning a thing.

Now if he were to nominate a Sarah Palin equivalent, that would probably make a difference.
I would normally agree with you, however these are not normal times. I have heard a number of people (in the real world) mention Liz and apart from age she ticks most of the boxes. For example it could get the Bernie Bros on side as they were sort of singing from the same hym sheet.

The other comment was that nobody sees Joe last 4 years, so the VP spot becomes much more significant.
Old May 5th 2020, 2:24 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

And that last sentence is why I don't think Warren is the right choice. She's 70 herself. VP needs to be someone at least 15-20 years younger than the candidate IMO.
Old May 5th 2020, 2:50 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

And that last sentence is why I don't think Warren is the right choice. She's 70 herself. VP needs to be someone at least 15-20 years younger than the candidate IMO.
Would fear of Warren be enough to get you to vote for Trump.
Old May 5th 2020, 2:53 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Ha! No. I don't fear her, I just don't think she's the best choice.
Old May 5th 2020, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

So early 60's max.
Old May 5th 2020, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

She's also from a state where the governor - currently a Republican - gets to select a short-term replacement. That and her age would count against her, I presume.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...VJO/story.html
Old May 5th 2020, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

No one votes the bottom of the ticket, nor does it really have any bearing on the election. As long as it's a 'normal' politician it eon't end up meaning a thing.

Now if he were to nominate a Sarah Palin equivalent, that would probably make a difference.

Is there a Palin equivalent...anywhere...globally??
Old May 5th 2020, 9:19 pm
Often not so civil...

I actually think that Abrams is as unqualified as Palin to be President.
Old May 5th 2020, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

I've been busy working recently and not yet looked up Abrams profile, she can't be as bat-shit crazy as Palin, can she?
Old May 5th 2020, 9:55 pm
Often not so civil...

No she isn't crazy, but Palin actually had accomplished more than she has as Governor of Alaska.

Abrams claim to fame is being the Minority Leader in the GA State House and a failed GA Governor candidate.

Hardly Presidential material, IMO.
Old May 5th 2020, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

No she isn't crazy, but Palin actually had accomplished more than she has as Governor of Alaska.

Abrams claim to fame is being the Minority Leader in the GA State House and a failed GA Governor candidate.

Hardly Presidential material, IMO.
I'd settle for Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck at the moment, the bar has been set rather low by the current arsehole.
Old May 5th 2020, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

nain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond reputenain rouge has a reputation beyond repute

I respectfull disagree with you. Here is a partial Palin resume:

Colleges:
University of Hawaii (enrolled, but never attended)
Hawaii Pacific University
North Idaho College
University of Idaho
Matanuska-Sisitna College
University of Idaho (received degree)

Elected to Wasilla, Alaska XCity Council (city pop. 7831)
Wasilla mayor, 1996 - 2003
Governor of Alaska (state pop. 300,000) 2 years.

Neither a stellar educational or political career for Palin.
Old May 5th 2020, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

Just wondered how many on here had RSVP'd.
Old May 5th 2020, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

No "Tara" news so we're back to Clinton I see...
Old May 5th 2020, 11:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by zzrmark
I'd settle for Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck at the moment, the bar has been set rather low by the current arsehole.
.... and those Republicans and Admin who stand by and back through silence and collusion. Dreadful.

Ha! No. I don't fear her, I just don't think she's the best choice.
In your opinion who would be ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.