2016 Election

Old Nov 10th 2016, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by zargof
So the walk back is starting. Mexico won't be paying for that wall. What a shocker...

https://twitter.com/scottdetrow/stat...09839137718272
I canno wait to the the reaction from the most dog whistle influenced group of his supporters..when they realize they have been scammed. Trumped, so to speak. Could be entertaining.

The more rational of his supporters..when they realize they were scammed on jobs and manufacturing won't be as vocal...but they will remember.

Last edited by dakota44; Nov 10th 2016 at 7:47 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Ebonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakota44
I canno wait to the the reaction from the most dog whistle influenced group of his supporters..when they realize they have been scammed. Trumped, so to speak. Could be entertaining.
I would imagine the walk-backs won't get much, if any, coverage on Fox / Breitbart
Old Nov 10th 2016, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ebonhawke
I would imagine the walk-backs won't get much, if any, coverage on Fox / Breitbart
Actually they might. .more dog whistle journalism. Cannot see them abandoning their racist base of viewers.

Last edited by dakota44; Nov 10th 2016 at 7:55 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 7:56 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

The more rational of his supporters..when they realize they were scammed on jobs and manufacturing won't be as vocal...but they will remember.
It won't matter they'll just go with whatever Daddy Trump says and then Oceania was at war with Eurasia; therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 7:57 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
It won't matter they'll just go with whatever Daddy Trump says and then Oceania was at war with Eurasia; therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia.
We won't have to worry about any of that anyway since Trump's 100 day plan is going to **** the environment like it's a cheap hooker in the alley behind a strip joint.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
We won't have to worry about any of that anyway since Trump's 100 day plan is going to **** the environment like it's a cheap hooker in the alley behind a strip joint.
You paint a disturbing picture.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 7:59 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he'll launch the nukes so we won't have wait for a slow and painful death.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So much for Trumps criticism of Wall Street ties. Looking right at Wall Street big wigs for Treasury.

Report: Trump Considers Jamie Dimon for Treasury Secretary - The Daily Beast
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:01 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

You paint a disturbing picture.
Given a choice between the future of the environment post-Trump and being the hooker, I'd be the hooker every time.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Given a choice between the future of the environment post-Trump and being the hooker, I'd be the hooker every time.
I assumed as much...you little slut.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:03 pm
I have a comma problem

I assumed as much...you little slut.
I'd rather be a slut than experience 150F summers in the Midwest.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:03 pm
I love my brick!

You're more a Number 8.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd rather be a slut than experience 150F summers in the Midwest.
Me too.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Ebonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond reputeEbonhawke has a reputation beyond repute

Actually they might. .more dog whistle journalism
Except that the US electoral process means that the state popular votes aren't certified by the House of Representatives until December 19. An article on KTLA explains it (there are a few other sites documenting this as well)

Last-Ditch Effort Underway to Elect Hillary Clinton, Block Donald Trump Presidency | KTLA

If his administration essentially walks back their campaign platform prior to December 19, it could possibly cause some Electors from states that voted for Trump to either abstain, or vote for Clinton (as the platform that their state voted on is no longer valid). This would be especially true of states where the voting margin was slim. It's unlikely that a simple walk back of some campaign promises would cause the state electors to abstain/defect, since not following through on campaign promises is hardly news, however it does sow seeds of doubt.

Should additional negative information come to light about Trump before December 19 (such as the story on Politico that the Russian government was in fact in contact with multiple members of Trump's campaign team), or the potential that he could be convicted of fraud with regards to Trump University, or another 'Access Hollywood' style tape is leaked, it could cause some states to reconsider.

Expect lots of negative fireworks targeting Trump over the next month
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He cannot even find anyone qualified and willing to serve in the numerous national security positions.

Team Trump Struggling to Fill National-Security Jobs - The Daily Beast

Last edited by dakota44; Nov 10th 2016 at 8:13 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.