Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:15 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Couple of thoughts.

I thought the gun conversation was riveting and they both dug in.

This is the most I've seen Clinton pressed so much on Bill's record from the 90s - both from Sanders and the moderators/questioners. I'm not convinced that's actually fair but I'm surprised it's taken this long.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now we are on Super Predators

She has covered dismantling the US Gun Industry.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Couple of thoughts.

I thought the gun conversation was riveting and they both dug in.

This is the most I've seen Clinton pressed so much on Bill's record from the 90s - both from Sanders and the moderators/questioners. I'm not convinced that's actually fair but I'm surprised it's taken this long.
She did very well on both scores, especially liability for gun manufacturers. It really is absurd that Congress was bribed by the gun lobby into giving gun manufacturers a level of protection that no other industry has.

I think anything she said in the '90's is fair game, but it's a stretch to hold her husband's policies against her.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Mar 6th 2016 at 1:27 pm.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:25 pm
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
So I ask again - what is it that Hillary will do, if president, that so scares you?
Here's an exhaustive list of detailed explanations:

-She's bad.

-She's terrible.

-She's horrible.

-She's awful.

-She's really not good.

As you can see, a lot of thought goes into this sort of thing.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
She did very well on both scores, especially liability for gun manufacturers. It really is absurd that Congress was bribed by the gun lobby into giving gun manufacturers a level of protection that no other industry has.
Might want to listen to what she says, Bernie did and called her on it.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:28 pm
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute

Regardless, it's an absurd notion gun manufacturers should be liable for homicides and would set a dangerous precedent. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is a retard
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themadpooper
Regardless, it's an absurd notion gun manufacturers should be liable for homicides and would set a dangerous precedent. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is a retard
That is not what Clinton proposed; she wants to repeal the law that gave gun manufacturers carte blanche immunity.

Unable to debate without throwing an insult in?
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

That is not what Clinton proposed; she wants to repeal the law that gave gun manufacturers carte blanche immunity.

Unable to debate without throwing an insult in?
Listen to what she said.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:38 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I think anything she said in the '90's is fair game, but it's a stretch to hold her husband's policies against her.
I thought so too.

Guns are a clear delineation between the two candidates.

I believe that she's being held to a higher standard than anybody else insofar as Bill's record goes. Back in the day, Bernie wasn't even a Democrat and Trump was dabbling in everything.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Listen to what she said.
We're too busy trying to figure out what you're saying.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

"Compare the substance of this debate with what happened on the Republican stage last week".

Yep.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:50 pm
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute

Much easier to have a debate on substance when there's only 2 candidates
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
How about I post the transcript when it is over, keep you happy?
That suggests every word she utters is a problem for you, which doesn't seem reasonable. I'm not asking for a transcript of everything she's ever said, I'm asking for a few examples of what she would specifically do that bothers you so much.
Old Mar 6th 2016, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themadpooper
Much easier to have a debate on substance when there's only 2 candidates
Very poor excuse for the Republican circus clowns
Old Mar 6th 2016, 2:01 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by dakota44
Very poor excuse for the Republican circus clowns
You're talking about Trump

The others have lots of substance but you obviously have to take the blinkers off to appreciate that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.