Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Mar 7th 2016, 1:42 am
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Adam Lanza used guns to kill 27 people. The fact that the AR-15 was semi-automatic and not fully automatic won't bring any of them back to life.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 1:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amideislas
Just goes to show how daft and lying anti-gun politicians become whenever there's a routine mass shooting. The least they could do is tell the truth about the assault weapons used and not exaggerate their deadliness.
I think lying has become so natural to her she could not tell the truth if she wanted to.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 1:56 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP
Adam Lanza used guns to kill 27 people. The fact that the AR-15 was semi-automatic and not fully automatic won't bring any of them back to life.

The only statistic I care about is that each of the twenty dead six-year-old children had between three and eight bullets in his/her body. That tells me that whatever type of weapon Lanza was using, he was able to fire far too many rounds, far too rapidly.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:01 am
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
The only statistic I care about is that each of the twenty dead six-year-old children had between three and eight bullets in his/her body. That tells me that whatever type of weapon Lanza was using, he was able to fire far too many rounds, far too rapidly.
One of the tactics that gun nuts use to feel good about themselves is to fixate is on the lack of knowledge that others have about gun terminology. It's a dumb geek response to an argument -- instead of focusing on the obvious problem that this guy used guns to murder 27 people, they want to focus on "automatic."
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP
One of the tactics that gun nuts use to feel good about themselves is to fixate is on the lack of knowledge that others have about gun terminology. It's a dumb geek response to an argument -- instead of focusing on the obvious problem that this guy used guns to murder 27 people, they want to focus on "automatic."
Hillary focussed on it, and I am certain it was not accidental.

On a more general comment do you want people having no knowledge of a subject, whatever that subject is, being the ones making policy on it?
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:17 am
Bloody Yank

Originally Posted by Boiler
On a more general comment do you want people having no knowledge of a subject, whatever that subject is, being the ones making policy on it?
We all know that Adam Lanza used guns to murder 27 people.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Had Ford checked the drivers sobriety record before providing a car to the Dealer to sell to him.
Geez. Last time I bought a car I had to prove I had insurance and a license and then I had to register the car with the local government.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Geez. Last time I bought a car I had to prove I had insurance and a license and then I had to register the car with the local government.
Odd, they just wanted my money.

But nobody checked your sobriety?
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Odd that there are any guns manufactures and dealers in the US. Reading this thread, you'd have thought they would have all gone out of business long before they were given immunity from liability suits in 2005.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:59 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

I think lying has become so natural to her she could not tell the truth if she wanted to.
Yep, She also recently said average US gas prices are $1.90 per gallon, but statistics show it's actually $1.88. Clear evidence of a pathological liar, unfit for office. If I could vote, I'd be forced to choose a candidate with integrity, like Trump.

Last edited by amideislas; Mar 7th 2016 at 3:32 am.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 3:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by amideislas
Clear evidence of a pathological liar, unfit for office. If I could vote, I'd be forced to choose a candidate with integrity.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

Big excitement in our office in Grand Rapids, MI today - Hillary is visiting our office
Old Mar 7th 2016, 3:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Philk
Big excitement in our office in Grand Rapids, MI today - Hillary is visiting our office
Break out the wooden stakes?
Old Mar 7th 2016, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

Break out the wooden stakes?
It's Clinton not Cruz that's visiting
Old Mar 7th 2016, 4:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Philk
It's Clinton not Cruz that's visiting
If Cruz visits you will still have them handy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.