Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the future.

Welcome to the future.

Old Feb 14th 2013, 8:52 pm
Banned

decon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to all
Default Re: Welcome to the future.

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
She should have kept her knees closer together then.
That is it, if you can´t feed them, don´t breed them. Simples.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by decon.YA
Oh if only a large part of the UK thought that way, they could slash their benefits bill in half!
I never could understand why in an over crowded island they actually pay people to breed.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 10:33 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

but it seems in Spain as soon as they find they can't feed them they drive into the campo and dump their dogs and cats, or in our village push them out at the roundabout
don't seem to notice any difference as it isnt the cat or dog thats eating them out of house and home, many of them are already on starvation diets
Old Feb 15th 2013, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

So what happens if you have children when you are relatively well off and then you lose your job or your marriage breaks up? You cull the children?
Old Feb 15th 2013, 11:51 am
Banned

decon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to alldecon.YA is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pocaloca
So what happens if you have children when you are relatively well off and then you lose your job or your marriage breaks up? You cull the children?
YES.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 12:11 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

you do it to the dogs and cats why not the children, would make you more conscious of your responsibilities in life
of course you may wish to go back to a previous era where you sell your children off to a slaver

would make people more careful about going round popping off kids to cement a relationship or to just be having sex with someone without any thoughts for consequences - One primary reason for Britains skyhigh benefits costs is because there is a safety net which isnt there in other countries, why do you think they are so eager to catch the first boat to the UK !!

All Actions Result in a Consequence
Old Feb 15th 2013, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Dom & Decon I'm in total agreement

Poca, you make a greater effort for the sake of the children, and if that's not on your agenda then don't have any in the first place.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 1:17 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps there should be good benefits for 2 children and nil for anymore.

My niece was promoted last year which put her in the 40% tax bracket and she loses her family allowance. Not much incentive for more responsibilty is there
Old Feb 15th 2013, 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Perhaps there should be good benefits for 2 children and nil for anymore.

My niece was promoted last year which put her in the 40% tax bracket and she loses her family allowance. Not much incentive for more responsibilty is there
not when there may be a couple living next door who are able to "engineer" their salaries and pay themselves £39,000 each and take the rest in dividends.

`
Old Feb 15th 2013, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

YES.
Now I know this is a wind-up, you aren't real! Or are you???
Old Feb 15th 2013, 4:25 pm
Banned

Now I know this is a wind-up, you aren't real! Or are you???
YES.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Dom & Decon I'm in total agreement

Poca, you make a greater effort for the sake of the children, and if that's not on your agenda then don't have any in the first place.
OK no need to shout.

Of course you do. And sometimes that involves moving to another country with better work opportunities and a better healthcare or welfare system.

And no, I never had any ... not because I wouldn't do my best for them, of course I would. I'd even make them home-made burgers . I've just never been in a secure enough situation, and it wouldn't be fair on them.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

I've just never been in a secure enough situation, and it wouldn't be fair on them.
Arrhh

Pocaloca, there is no evidence that rich children are any happier than poor children, in fact the opposite is often true

If you still want them and can, then I say go for it!
Old Feb 15th 2013, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cricketman
Arrhh

Pocaloca, there is no evidence that rich children are any happier than poor children, in fact the opposite is often true

If you still want them and can, then I say go for it!
Not with people like Decon.YA around, no chance!

Think I'll stick with dogs and cats ...
Old Feb 15th 2013, 5:12 pm
Banned

Honestly, did you really expect a sensible answer to you question about culling children?

Not with people like Decon.YA around, no chance!

Think I'll stick with dogs and cats ...
A bit dramatic innit? I have nothing to do with your breeding plans.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.