Weather

Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hey Debs - talking of biting back - wheres genegenie gone
Hi Sam. GG will be in hiding. It`s gorgeous and sunny here too. Not terribly warm though but at least the wind and the rain has stopped and my hair isn`t whipping my face.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:09 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Hi Sam. GG will be in hiding. It`s gorgeous and sunny here too. Not terribly warm though but at least the wind and the rain has stopped and my hair isn`t whipping my face.
Hi Debs - just pmd you xxx
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:19 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Very very windy here - and it actually rained last night Haven't seen rain in weeks we looked at each other in surprise when we heard it raining and looked out the door.....can't see us doing that when we are back in Lancs
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:28 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Debs, no offence taken, and thanks for the apology.

I always try and be honest. Sometimes I post things that people like, and sometimes things they don't, but unless someone attacks me, I'm usually pretty polite. I committed the henious crime of suggesting to returnees that had gone out in a rose tinted dream, that they should look long and hard at the UK without the rose tinting before coming back, and that the UK wasn't perfect, and had a less than perfect climate. Was that then so bad? Simply agreeing with people is dishonest and sometimes downright unhelpful.

I immediately got jumped on, presumably because they didn't want anything that interfered with their mindset.

Never mind. The only thing that really irritates is when people make absolute assumptions. You WILL get bored, you WILL miss the UK, and so on. None of those are certainties, and some of us do buck the odds.

I certainly intend to.

Back to the weather, which has reverted to the normal grey.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

We have been here five years and were always and still are being asked, "dont you get bored", er no is the answer, always have something to do apart from sitting in the sun, house still needs to be kept up , bills still need to be paid but would not change it, todays weather was again glorious, blue skies and sunny 24dg's very nice
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:49 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Oh how I envy you. I'd love to have the chance to get bored, but like you, I feel that it would take a long time to get bored, if indeed it ever happened.

Karma on its way to a kindred spirit.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Boredom? What's that then? As pwwm says, always something to do!
The first few months, if the weather allows, certainly spend in the sun. But after a while, you end up only doing that if you have visitors as that's what they want to do!
Tim
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:04 pm
bil
Banned

Well, there's always the garden to weed and the orange trees to look after.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:10 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Was lovely again this morning - but fraid now the sky is grey - but at least its dry.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Well, there's always the garden to weed and the orange trees to look after.
Tell me about it!
You also forgot the house to paint (like the Forth Bridge), the pool to paint/ clean, the bills to check in case you didn't receive them, the lemon trees, the figs, the almonds, the watering system, the gas bottles, the water tanks etc!!!
Life goes on, then you have to find time for work!
Tim
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:16 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

gorgeous here today

not taking the blankets off the bed yet though...........
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:17 pm
bil
Banned

No pool to clean, but I want to spend some time experimenting with solar power. Our biggest electricity cost is hot water, and I'd just like to trim that.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:29 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Was lovely again this morning - but fraid now the sky is grey - but at least its dry.
Still nice and warm here, I off back outside now
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:32 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Still nice and warm here, I off back outside now
Thanks SD - and i think your nice too so thanks for sayin so
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all

It's been lovely here today, probably about 20 degrees C and it has been a fiesta day in La Xara and other districts surrounding Denia so we have taken advantage and spent a fair bit of time in the garden. I have cleared out some of the old herbs from the herb garden and planted new ones as well as planted some seeds. I am always interested to see how they develop. Anyway, now it's time for a little r & r.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.