Weather

Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:11 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather

Originally Posted by buenavista
Been glorious all day in Denia, clear sky, blue/green ocean, lots of boats in the med, plenty of vino collapso............. perfick!
Originally Posted by Same Difference
BUGGER OFF!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Green eyed monster springs to mind, get fed up with blue skies, in the summer I just love cloudy days, even a little rain would be nice
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:53 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Had to cut the grass today, so that'll now be a weekly chore. Still, if it goes OK, after September I won't have to again.

25 more cuts or so.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:53 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
On the gin?
Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Pissed again I see.
I resemble those remarks

But now we have strong winds again
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Well, with respect, you don't know me. I shall be more than happy to take the risk!
Like the guy who said he would rather be miserable and rich than miserable and poor, I would rather risk boredom with good weather than continue with the certainty of boredom with grey skies.

Plus, I don't think I will. I have endured crap weather for so long that a reliable good climate comes as a delightful change.

I don't mind people saying that there is a risk of it, I just resent being told as a certainty that I will get bored and want to come back to the UK.

If you'd been thru what I have over the last 20 years, I think you'd feel the same.
Do you really like the crap weather we get in the UK?[/quote]

bil, you will have to stop being touchy. It was meant tongue in cheek. No offence was meant by it. Yes, I am fed up with the UK weather... didn`t have a blink of a summer at all last year. No, I don`t know you. Ive found from your posts that sometimes you are very, very helpful and sometimes you are not.

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Mar 30th 2008 at 10:30 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Lovely and sunny here again today though do feel a chill at night...Well into the 70's for the last week or so...Though sitting in pub all day you don't get the affect lol. Got upto my next door neighbours restaurant after football what over looks the beach and the wind was blowing well at 7 but still nice to walk in.

Ohhhhhhhhhh how i miss the UK weather........Sod's law rain tomorrow when on the driving range
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Well, with respect, you don't know me. I shall be more than happy to take the risk!
Like the guy who said he would rather be miserable and rich than miserable and poor, I would rather risk boredom with good weather than continue with the certainty of boredom with grey skies.

Plus, I don't think I will. I have endured crap weather for so long that a reliable good climate comes as a delightful change.

I don't mind people saying that there is a risk of it, I just resent being told as a certainty that I will get bored and want to come back to the UK.

If you'd been thru what I have over the last 20 years, I think you'd feel the same.
Do you really like the crap weather we get in the UK?

bil, you will have to stop being touchy. It was meant tongue in cheek. No offence was meant by it. Yes, I am fed up with the UK weather... didn`t have a blink of a summer at all last year. No, I don`t know you. Ive found from your posts that sometimes you are very, very helpful and sometimes you are not.[/QUOTE]

Word

Sorry to many magners..........lets all get along
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

apparently we are not going to get a summer in the uk this year either i feel mass emigration coming on.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:50 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
BUGGER OFF!
Touchy Touchy

Hows the weather this morning?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:58 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flipflop
apparently we are not going to get a summer in the uk this year either i feel mass emigration coming on.
Oh no flipflop dont say that - not goin away this year either
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:59 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Weather here today is gorgeous - for now anyway - lovely blue skies but still really chilly
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john1979
[/COLOR][/I]

Sorry to many magners..........lets all get along
Yes John you are right Sorry bil. Sometimes it`s difficult not to bite back.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:02 am
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Yes John you are right Sorry bil. Sometimes it`s difficult not to bite back.
Hey Debs - talking of biting back - wheres genegenie gone
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Weather here today is gorgeous - for now anyway - lovely blue skies but still really chilly
Beautiful here too, but we have wind and lots of it!
Tim
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:03 am
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Beautiful here too, but we have wind and lots of it!
Tim
Is that you hun or the weather

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.