Weather

Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:40 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Weather

First decent day of the year, able to sit out all day in the sun.

Just looked over on the returns thread, and people are saying that it's days like this that make it all worthwhile returning to the UK.

Oddly, one good day doesn't seem to compensate me for the completely sh*te summer last year (Three days like today in the whole four months of summer.)

Or, for that matter for all the miserable, grey, wet, totally crap days we have had so far this year.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather

Originally Posted by bil
First decent day of the year, able to sit out all day in the sun.

Just looked over on the returns thread, and people are saying that it's days like this that make it all worthwhile returning to the UK.

Oddly, one good day doesn't seem to compensate me for the completely sh*te summer last year (Three days like today in the whole four months of summer.)

Or, for that matter for all the miserable, grey, wet, totally crap days we have had so far this year.
I hope for another miserable summer in the UK if im here for it, even though It depresses me on initial wake up, it brings in good money
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

So far where I live we have had less that six days rain this year, could do with sending some over please
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:40 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god its been snowing, hailing, high winds and rain here all day long .... you should think yourself lucky

I'm lying, its been in the high eighties and I've been sitting on the terrace all day
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Oh my god its been snowing, hailing, high winds and rain here all day long .... you should think yourself lucky

I'm lying, its been in the high eighties and I've been sitting on the terrace all day
thought you were trying to pull a fast one , dont you lust love watching the weather report from the UK
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:49 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. 'Oh look, no cloud there again!'

You know, when we went to exchange on the property 4 years ago, we stayed in Cadiz itself for a week.

To have a blue sky all day everyday was so alien, that it genuinely felt as tho we were on another planet.

I remember saying to my wife, 'Look. The whole sky is blue. All the way from east to west, and all the way from north to south. It's been like that all week, and it will be like that all next week, more likely than not.'
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:55 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

On the gin?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Yeah. 'Oh look, no cloud there again!'

You know, when we went to exchange on the property 4 years ago, we stayed in Cadiz itself for a week.

To have a blue sky all day everyday was so alien, that it genuinely felt as tho we were on another planet.

I remember saying to my wife, 'Look. The whole sky is blue. All the way from east to west, and all the way from north to south. It's been like that all week, and it will be like that all next week, more likely than not.'
Yeah, but you know you will get bored after about 20 years....
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

I'm about an hour north of Mitzy, just west of Valencia, and we have had a cracking couple of days, but the old wind is really blowing up at the moment(not mine!)
Tim

edit
BUGGER!
As I finished typing that, it started to rain!!!

Last edited by valenciatim; Mar 30th 2008 at 7:20 pm. Reason: change of circumstances!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:35 pm
bil
Banned

"Yeah, but you know you will get bored after about 20 years...."

Well, with respect, you don't know me. I shall be more than happy to take the risk!

Like the guy who said he would rather be miserable and rich than miserable and poor, I would rather risk boredom with good weather than continue with the certainty of boredom with grey skies.

Plus, I don't think I will. I have endured crap weather for so long that a reliable good climate comes as a delightful change.

I don't mind people saying that there is a risk of it, I just resent being told as a certainty that I will get bored and want to come back to the UK.

If you'd been thru what I have over the last 20 years, I think you'd feel the same.

Do you really like the crap weather we get in the UK?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Pissed again I see.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

LOVELY WEATHER in essex today, had me rushing out with lawn mower in hand, nearly sunk though as the ground is so soggy.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Mild and sunny in Northants, so much so that my youngest child went to a barbecue in nearby woods.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all

Been glorious all day in Denia, clear sky, blue/green ocean, lots of boats in the med, plenty of vino collapso............. perfick!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:45 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by buenavista
Been glorious all day in Denia, clear sky, blue/green ocean, lots of boats in the med, plenty of vino collapso............. perfick!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.