Weather

Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:36 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather

That bloomin' wind :curse: If it would only drop it would be gorgeous, the sky has been a lovely blue with very few clouds all day - but that wind!!!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:39 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

B*stards, you are all b*stards I tell you.

Here am I stuck in the grey and wet, and all you can do is mock......
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
That bloomin' wind :curse: If it would only drop it would be gorgeous, the sky has been a lovely blue with very few clouds all day - but that wind!!!
It's dropped right off here now, give it half an hour, you should be ok!!!
Tim
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
To have a blue sky all day everyday was so alien, that it genuinely felt as tho we were on another planet.

I remember saying to my wife, 'Look. The whole sky is blue. All the way from east to west, and all the way from north to south. It's been like that all week, and it will be like that all next week, more likely than not.'
I remember that feeling my first time in spain as well. Not just the sun, but being able to see the stars every night.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bil
B*stards, you are all b*stards I tell you.

Here am I stuck in the grey and wet, and all you can do is mock......
We are not mocking......... we are trying to spread it around a bit..........
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:08 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Where we are, we like to go out of an evening into the garden as the twilight falls and watch Vejer light up. It's like watching fairy lights go on all over the town.

The guy who we bought the house off said it was one of the things he fell in love with, and I have to agree.

Most of all after the hamster wheel in the UK, I love the rural quiet. I don't even mind having to wait in the car while the local cows cross the road, or the goats, even tho it takes quite a while. That's a lot of beef there!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bil
Thanks.

Where we are, we like to go out of an evening into the garden as the twilight falls and watch Vejer light up. It's like watching fairy lights go on all over the town.

The guy who we bought the house off said it was one of the things he fell in love with, and I have to agree.

Most of all after the hamster wheel in the UK, I love the rural quiet. I don't even mind having to wait in the car while the local cows cross the road, or the goats, even tho it takes quite a while. That's a lot of beef there!
We are overloooking the med and to see the whole of Denia lit up is a sight for sore eyes, not to mention the boats out on the ocean when they are lit up..... very romantic, yet uplifting. Like you, we fell in love with the view, particularly on a clear day when we can also see snow capped mountains in the very far distance of Castellon.
Sure beats commuting to Manchester in the cold rain, I can tell you! Hope the sun reaches you soon, Bil.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:05 pm
bil
Banned

Or I reach the sun!

Preferrably the latter, especially if it involves retirement.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
gorgeous here today

not taking the blankets off the bed yet though...........
Lynn!!!!!!

Oh my god! I missed you again!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:49 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by valenciatim
It's dropped right off here now, give it half an hour, you should be ok!!!
Tim
Nope - wrong It's still howling outside and cold
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Nope - wrong It's still howling outside and cold
Sorry my dear! it's clear and still up here finally!
Sure it will be nice tomorrow!
Tim
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all depressing me. Wish I could be beamed there for a day.
Apparently it`s going to be a `nice day` here tomorrow... which means no rain. Brrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DebsyW
ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all depressing me. Wish I could be beamed there for a day.
Apparently it`s going to be a `nice day` here tomorrow... which means no rain. Brrrrrrrrrrrr
Sorry!

My last word on the subject (for tonight!) can be found at the following.

http://oratgenet.com/ficha_prevision...dMunicipio=526

Tim
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Sorry!

My last word on the subject (for tonight!) can be found at the following.

http://oratgenet.com/ficha_prevision...dMunicipio=526

Tim
For some reason my laptop won`t let me view it. I have an idea it may be for the best
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DebsyW
For some reason my laptop won`t let me view it. I have an idea it may be for the best
It's only a Valencia forecast, but you can narrow it down to villages, and normally fairly accurate.
Also available in English!

http://www.oratgenet.com

Tim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.