Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Ryanair Thread

The Ryanair Thread

Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:57 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryanair

Originally Posted by jdr
It`s even in the C E thread too, ahhh.
Sorry ... is that another forum ?

Ive moved everything into one thread, for it is getting a bit silly having so many different ones

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Feb 28th 2009 at 8:06 am.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Sorry ... is that another forum ?

Ive moved everything into one thread, for it is getting a bit silly having so many different ones
They did it on purpose to see how much more free advertising they could get on the strength of it. ;-))
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:21 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
They did it on purpose to see how much more free advertising they could get on the strength of it. ;-))
You see jdr, you leave and they have to recruit half a dozen just to fill your place........................
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:26 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You see jdr, you leave and they have to recruit half a dozen just to fill your place........................
Shhhsh. you will get me smacked.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:28 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Shhhsh. you will get me smacked.
Don't worry, none of this lot read my posts, in fact I would imagine most of them have me on ignore..........
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:31 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Don't worry, none of this lot read my posts, in fact I would imagine most of them have me on ignore..........
I do, I try to read everything. ;-))
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:32 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
I do, I try to read everything. ;-))
Well of course, you are an intelligent, bright, dare I say brilliant person, the others.............. well, lets leave it at that eh?
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:35 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Well of course, you are an intelligent, bright, dare I say brilliant person, the others.............. well, lets leave it at that eh?

Old Feb 28th 2009, 9:33 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah to cope with the additional off topic threads
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:23 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yeah to cope with the additional off topic threads
I know, and its not even my fault this time!!!

I might go and start reporting serial hijackers, you know, like the twats used to with me!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:25 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I know, and its not even my fault this time!!!

I might go and start reporting serial hijackers, you know, like the twats used to with me!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:26 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
Starting with you missy!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:34 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Starting with you missy!
Hmmmm
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ryanair article in todays Daily Mirror

Originally Posted by noelrosie
Not necessarily .. they are now tagging hand baggage which has been weighed at check-in and weighing untagged hand luggage prior to boarding the plane at the gate ... at which point they sting you with excess charges!
Hi Got wieighed and 'tagged' at Marrakesh as we could not do on-line on our return but on our way out at Luton we had on-line and went straight through - no issue (or weighing) at the gate but it was very early - and evident that they had few staff
Old Feb 28th 2009, 12:21 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ryanair Thread

Perhaps this was brought up already, but I heard on CNN this morning that Ryanair will soon start charging to use the toilet???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.