Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ryanair/Easyjet

Ryanair/Easyjet

Old Nov 1st 2009, 9:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryanair/Easyjet

Originally Posted by montgomail
No, because we are comparing like for like.

Ryanair is cheap and punctual. Monarch = similar prices and often late.
I was going to reply but really can't be bothered, there are plenty of "clever" people on here now, I will let them discuss it to death
Old Nov 1st 2009, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

warren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I was going to reply but really can't be bothered,
Isn't that a reply? It seems you could be bothered after all but really had nothing to say.
Old Nov 1st 2009, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to reply but really can't be bothered, there are plenty of "clever" people on here now, I will let them discuss it to death
Yep, best say nowt!
Old Nov 1st 2009, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

There's a man who knows his place!
Old Nov 1st 2009, 9:54 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by agoreira
Not judging his post count.

Old Nov 1st 2009, 9:54 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by warren d
Isn't that a reply? It seems you could be bothered after all but really had nothing to say.
Do you think you are being funny?

Seriously do you?
Old Nov 1st 2009, 9:55 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by chulo
Not judging his post count.

Originally Posted by agoreira
All on topic of course.... Now I wonder where the old whiners and moaners are now!
Old Nov 1st 2009, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bigglesworth
I hear all the comments about Ryanair, but (touch wood) EVERY flight I have had with them has been on time. Perhaps not too full of joy but for the price of fish and chips for two what do you expect?

For various reasons, principally flight times, for the last few months I have been using Easyjet. EVERY flight has been late. NOT ONE has been on time. (Over a dozen now).

Yesterday I checked in for a flight I booked 2 months ago. The flight is now FOUR HOURS later. I will miss an important meeting.

Perhaps Ryanair may do the same in the future, but I have to say that these people are even more unreliable than BA.

And I NEVER thought I would say that.
I have used all three this year regular and havent really had too much probs ,prob one Easyjet cancellation that comes to mind (due to an emergency landing at Gatwick),but my biggest bugbear is the non allocation of seats by these two airlines .The amount of chopping changing and bickering that goes on is unbelievable over seats I have this year witnessed 3 ocassions of air rage (if you call it that ) one guy actually turned around to smack another because he wouldnt sit down .Thats why I prefer to travel with Monarch as they allocate seats ,what is your opinion on seat allocation/non allocation (maybe this should be another thread ??

Sorry Monarch was prominent in this thread also ,hence I said all three
Old Nov 1st 2009, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

I can imagine getting stressed about seats if I was travelling with someone else and wanted to guarantee seats together. I usually travel alone though so it doesn't matter if I'm last on.

Have you noticed how many people opt for priority boarding now? When they call for speedy boarders half the people waiting in the lounge surge forwards to the counter.

They're missing a trick re seat allocation. Give it a while and they'll be charging an extra 5€ to select a seat.
Old Nov 1st 2009, 11:19 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

I prefer to use Iberia, BA or Virgin.

Although I`m not a frequent flyer so no need to budget price.
Old Nov 1st 2009, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rachelk
I can imagine getting stressed about seats if I was travelling with someone else and wanted to guarantee seats together. I usually travel alone though so it doesn't matter if I'm last on.

Have you noticed how many people opt for priority boarding now? When they call for speedy boarders half the people waiting in the lounge surge forwards to the counter.

They're missing a trick re seat allocation. Give it a while and they'll be charging an extra 5€ to select a seat.
That quite often just gets you on the coach to the plane first
Old Nov 1st 2009, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

warren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rachelk
Have you noticed how many people opt for priority boarding now?
There was only about 8 people opted for it on Ryan Air from Ibiza to Stanstead a few weeks ago. All they got was to sit on the bus first and then had to wait for the rest of us to get on the bus with them and then for us to get off so they could get out of their seats to get on the plane.
Old Nov 1st 2009, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Do you think you are being funny?

Seriously do you?
Seriously funny.
Old Nov 1st 2009, 11:42 am
Straw Man.

Seriously funny.
You almost did it, ALMOST stayed on topic!
Old Nov 1st 2009, 2:19 pm
Banned

I don`t understand peoples need to rush when travelling.

They crowd around the gate, starting there own little queue, too which I usually start another slightly over, I love it when they look and once someone stated there is a queue here.

Too which I replied yes there is, but is it an official one.

Then they rush too the plane. Stand in the aisle.

Then they rush off the plane too baggage reclaim.

Body language showing obvious anger towards the stationary belt.

Its very funny, I bet there is hours of CCTV footage that could be aired on TV showing airport travellers and there qwirky ways.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.