Moving back !

Old May 13th 2009, 11:12 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving back !

Wise words Crispy !
Old May 13th 2009, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Thanks Hondon,you just crept in there didnt you! Thanks to all of you,we will keep you posted when we get back. Right now you can take it off now!!
Old May 13th 2009, 11:40 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You know what's going to happen, its going to turn into a bitch fest, i know it!
Wise words.

Last edited by livit; May 13th 2009 at 11:43 am.
Old May 13th 2009, 12:10 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You know what's going to happen, its going to turn into a bitch fest
No it wont

Originally Posted by crispy
To my way of reading Mitz it is becoming a witch hunt, it may be a discussion forum but you know darn well that at the end some mod will have to call it a day on this thread.
But it's not. Threads evolve for sure and this is no different, but at the end of the day as |I said before ..... everyone I'm sure wishes them the best in their move back. I cant see any witchuntery but Remplago is defending his end of course.

Now back to peoples best wishes to the OP maybe?
Old May 14th 2009, 1:16 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry I had to remove a number of posts from here ... they were completely off topic and even after I asked on numerous occasions for it not to be.

I'm afraid we get a number of comments and complaints about topics going off in the main Spanish forum, so I have to do it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing
Old May 14th 2009, 3:22 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

I'm afraid we get a number of comments and complaints about topics going off in the main Spanish forum, so I have to do it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing

I hope the OP returns to in form us how they got on, its not an easy choice to make, many don`t admit that there dream in the sun didn`t live up to the holiday trip.

Nothing to be ashamed about, at least you made the move, had the balls rather than just spend all day discussing it on the web.

Last edited by livit; May 14th 2009 at 3:26 pm.
Old May 14th 2009, 5:33 pm
Account Closed

kaff99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am glad this thread has got back on track !!!

Also if HimnHer hadn't of tried it for 2 years, I am sure they would of spent the rest of their lives regretting it.

K
Old May 14th 2009, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kaff99
I am glad this thread has got back on track !!!

Also if HimnHer hadn't of tried it for 2 years, I am sure they would of spent the rest of their lives regretting it.

K
Yeah you are right Kaff,we have both said the same thing.You never know until you try,have no regrets though,wouldnt change a thing.Its also good experience for our son too,he has made some really good friends here at school and he will stay in touch with them i hope.Anyway looks like this post is coming to an end soon.............Thanks everyone for joining in,look forward to chatting again soon.