Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Has the UK gone totally insane?

Has the UK gone totally insane?

Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:24 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has the UK gone totally insane?

Originally Posted by Grayling
Ah....but there are more 'foreign' immigrants in spain as well
Ahh, but you don't get to meet those, when you spend most of the day in your English friends bar getting slowly pissed on cheap Rose, while pontificating about how lucky you are to be getting a tan. Even though your Spanish property is now worth less than the tapas you just ordered
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:32 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bricwood
The highlight for me was the guy who was another right wing white racist who had the news broken to him that a sizeable chunk of his DNA was of Negro/black origen.

Who was this man, please back this up, also what is "origen" are you English?
this business where the English are a load of mongrels is left wing common purpose propaganda, most research proves the opposite, there are more people arriving per year than came in centuries not too long ago, look at the names on first world war memorials, not too many third world names, god help England
Oh please. Yet more bollocks.

I read a review of the programme. If I had known that someone as important as you were going to quiz me on it, I would have carefully memorised all the details. How terrible that I failed to do this because you will now take that as proof that it is impossible for a white man to have coloured genes dammit!

Twat.

OK son, let's look at the definitions eh? A mongrel is a mix of breeds. It may be 90% Alsation, but the 10 of WTF that sneaked in a couple of generations back are enough to define it as a mongrel.

You are pure eh? Know where purity of race gets you? We see it in dog breeding. Dalmatians have genetic deafness to worry about, Labradors and others worry about hips, King Charles have gastric torsion and so it goes.

Hybrid vigour isn't called that for nothing, you know.

Lemmee see, once the UK was just Celts, then they were pushed aside by the A Saxs, then the Normans had a huge input.

There are more now? So what. What are you going to claim as being pure. Pure Celt? Pure AS? Pure BS more like.

Playing the numbers thing is a shite arguement at best. There are more murders these days? There are more people. And so it goes.

I am who I am. It matters not one drop of shite what my genes carry. I know there's some scottish blood in there, purely because I have a scottish grand parent. Do I care? Hell no. It's only sad little obsessives and status hungry wankers that care about the 'purity' of their descent, they can claim descent from someone who gave the king of England a blowjob and got a dukedom for it, or whatever, sad, sad, sad.

I read somewhere that if you track your genes back to the age of Charlemagne, tecnically everyone is related to everyone else, and if you go back 60,000 years we were restricted genetically to about 1,000 breeders, and if that doesn't imply we are all inbred and related, I don't know what is.

I think the only animal more inbred than humans is the cheetah.

Now go away and bore someone else.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:37 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
UK a conquered country is a turn of phrase.

Of course the british isles are decended from, celts, Danes etc, but to argue that because of it the Britsh have no right to complain about what is happening right now with the immigration issue is surely irrelevant. The problems have changed and became more complex.

The English language is farly recent and a mixture of many,so what does that have to do with people smuggling and the forced marriages/prostitution that is going on in the UK that is being carried out by immigrants.

Just because shampoo, rendevouz and a host of other words are not English oregins that does not mean that freebies should given out, freebies that are not available in other countries to new arrivals.

That turn of phrase is used as justification for nasty little rightwingers to be covertly racist.

There are all those things going on in every country in the world, and if anyone thinks that we could stop immigrants getting into the country, they are sadly mistaken.

Thanks to the 'War On Drugs' Organised crime is fabulously wealthy, and can easily fund such activities.

As for freebies, I've said before. When immigrants are treated better than indigents, there will be trouble. No-one should be allowed into a country if they can't support themselves legally.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:39 am
bil
Banned

It would only be ironic if British in Spain complained about Spanish coming to England , do you understand the concept of irony ? in other words we like Spanish, should we not be able to pick and choose who we let in?, they say we need immigrants in the UK but the biggest groups arriving from the third world are also the biggest unemployed , do we really need more from say Pakistan when we have so many draining the country already, rugymat, give up you are a clown
I have to say that Matt has it right. For an immigrant to complain about immigrants is irony. For you to claim that that only applies to English immigrants to Spain complaining about Spanish immigrants to England, that's just pathetic.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:41 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by JLFS
Austrailia takes the immigrants that will benefit the country, the UK takes the immgrants that want the countrys benfits. Big difference.
Now that is a lovely turn of phrase, and stunningly accurate.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:41 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Has the UK gone to the dogs yet?
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:42 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Has the UK gone to the dogs yet?
I'd phone Crufts to check on that if I were you.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
I'd phone Crufts to check on that if I were you.
Don't get me started on Crufts! They have started allowing foreign dogs in! FOREIGN DOGS! Scum!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:49 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get me started on Crufts! They have started allowing foreign dogs in! FOREIGN DOGS! Scum!
They'll be given a house before you can say Shi Tzu.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:50 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
They'll be given a house before you can say Shi Tzu.
K for that dude.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:51 am

Originally Posted by bil
K for that dude.
I forgot the roll eyes smiley
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:51 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ishgene_2.html

till now
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:53 am
Straw Man.

What has that got to do with dogs? We are on the subject of foreign dogs now!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:54 am

What has that got to do with dogs? We are on the subject of foreign dogs now!
Swarthy ones, stealing all our women....yeah.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed

Judging by this thread there are still a lot of neanderthals around....a lot of them seem to have moved to spain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.