Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: child abducted

Originally Posted by lynnxa
there has apparently been an

arrest
I think that is bogus not one channel has reported that info all day
Old May 6th 2007, 3:44 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I think that is bogus not one channel has reported that info all day
let's hope it's true though
Old May 6th 2007, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mick123
Educated Idiots, they should know better.
and they all should be charged with neglect!
Old May 6th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: child abducted

I'm crying whilst reading all your posts....it's such an evil thing to happen and obviously so emotive.....

My 4 yr old boy is hugging me as I type and my 2 yr old daughter is dancing away......

I would never ever contemplate leaving them alone without trusted adult supervision......a fire, gas leak, choking on vomit, waking up scared....not to think about the evilness of whats actually did happen ....geez anything could have happened...

I do feel for the family, the parents...., as this will obviously haunt them all for the rest of their lives - whatever happens.....I'm praying little Madeline is returned safe......and the evil piece of scum is caught !!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 6th 2007, 3:48 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
I'm crying whilst reading all your posts....it's such an evil thing to happen and obviously so emotive.....

My 4 yr old boy is hugging me as I type and my 2 yr old daughter is dancing away......

I would never ever contemplate leaving them alone without trusted adult supervision......a fire, gas leak, choking on vomit, waking up scared....not to think about the evilness of whats actually did happen ....geez anything could have happened...

I do feel for the family, the parents...., as this will obviously haunt them all for the rest of their lives - whatever happens.....I'm praying little Madeline is returned safe......and the evil piece of scum is caught !!!!!!!!!!!
Absent note please?!
Old May 6th 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Absent note please?!
Sorry sir !!!!

Mr E's just decided to let me out of the kitchen.......

(He wishes....)
Old May 6th 2007, 3:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry sir !!!!

Mr E's just decided to let me out of the kitchen.......

(He wishes....)
Not good enough!
Old May 6th 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Not good enough!
Long story.....no computer...aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh ..until recently...then no time...chained to the kitchen and all that ...

Back now so catching up.....

Feel bad about this post tho.....watching sky news later when kids are tucked up in bed....don't want them watching it....

Anyway...hope you're well hun...

xxx
Old May 7th 2007, 10:58 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

my 11 year old saw the report on the news this morning.........she reckons the parents are just plain stupid!
Old May 7th 2007, 11:06 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
my 11 year old saw the report on the news this morning.........she reckons the parents are just plain stupid!
A future parent who has been raised to think of risks so will have safety in mind. Bet you are proud of her thought patterns.

Rosemary
Old May 7th 2007, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by The Oddities
A future parent who has been raised to think of risks so will have safety in mind. Bet you are proud of her thought patterns.

Rosemary
Yeh theirs still no change and certainly no mention of an arrest but on another note the parents were about 250 yards down the road/around the corner that just not on. I hope this teaches them a good lesson.
Old May 7th 2007, 12:09 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Yeh theirs still no change and certainly no mention of an arrest but on another note the parents were about 250 yards down the road/around the corner that just not on. I hope this teaches them a good lesson.
I saw a map with the apartment & the bar marked.............I was shocked enough when I thought they were just on the other side of the pool..........but they were clearly much further away than that
Old May 7th 2007, 12:17 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

just heard on the news that British police have arrived to help..............I guess the more help the better
Old May 7th 2007, 12:35 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by The Oddities

Rosemary
absolutely..............she sometimes moans that we're a bit 'over protective'......which I don't think we are......she does have a lot of freedom, out to the beach with her friends (they are very good about sticking together in a crowd, we know exactly where on the beach & they all have mobiles)..........but she was absolutely clear that leaving 'babies' as she put it, alone for any length of time and in a strange place, was just plain stupid
Old May 7th 2007, 1:03 pm

their are reports now that the abductor is possibly British as i said it may turn out to be one of the other doctors.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.