Child Abducted

Old May 11th 2007, 1:18 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Child Abducted

I've printed off a poster & will fix it to the basket of my pushbike before I pick the girls up from school
Old May 11th 2007, 1:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Thats wonderful. However imagine how hard that will be for the child if it has been bought up by others and to know that you was taken, not knowing your real parents that has got to be hardxxxxx
He was lucky, he was only gone a short while.
Old May 12th 2007, 3:47 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

today is Madeline's birthday
Old May 12th 2007, 3:52 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Someone from Portugal has just posted that it has been announced that they are looking for an American who is driving a white van and has not been seen since Maddie was abducted. Let hope there is a brake through soon, blissfully she may be to young to realise what to day is.
Old May 12th 2007, 8:25 pm
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

there is a man driving around in a white van with maddie... and all we can talk about is the parents 9 days ago - committing an innocent mistake... lets focus on the positive here, lets find this person, lets share it with others in the whole wide freaking world (email whom ever you know with a poster, anything to help - anything. lets get to the real trouble, this poor little girl needs our help - not blame of how and when but who and now... forget the parents, its a lost soul we are trying to find - please end this blame. the parents are in turmoil - no stone to be left uncovered. help, pray and god forbid that she is not going through hell...
Old May 12th 2007, 9:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themavia
and all we can talk about is the parents 9 days ago - committing an innocent mistake
No one is any more .... you're the first to bring it up again since I asked for positivity some time back
Old May 13th 2007, 6:39 am
¿Dónde estoy?

if anyone wants to copy the ribbon & add it to their sig, feel free
Old May 13th 2007, 8:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Someone from Portugal has just posted that it has been announced that they are looking for an American who is driving a white van and has not been seen since Maddie was abducted. Let hope there is a brake through soon, blissfully she may be to young to realise what to day is.
Remember though thats just a report that there may be an American who may be in a white van with Maddie.
I know from experience that a report like that will trigger more phone calls to the police than any lay-person can imagine, even though the police will never reveal the figures. There will be more going on behind the scenes than any of us know about - both in Portugal and the UK, and maybe other countries as well.

To give you an idea - going back to the "white van" report. When I was in the UK I worked on an abduction case, taking phone calls from the public. A missing child was reported to have been taken in a "white Transit van". We reckoned that over the 6 months the public phone line was operating, we had enough white van sightings reported to cover every single one in the UK five times over. It was an astronomical number; we had reports of vans in Argentina, Iceland, Western Australia, and thats just some of the ones I remember dealing with. Nowhere near the scene of the crime but they have to be reported and investigated.
I'm sure that the police are doing all they can. but it would be, by now, a huge operation, with a horrendous amount of incoming information to sift through. And it all has to be looked at, because somewhere there may be the key they need.
Old May 13th 2007, 8:57 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnxa
if anyone wants to copy the ribbon & add it to their sig, feel free
Can you let me know how to do it and I will add it
Old May 13th 2007, 10:01 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by sam parky
Can you let me know how to do it and I will add it
right click on the ribbon & 'save picture as'

I choose 'my pictures' on my hard drive but you can put it wherever you want really

the go to 'my profile' on BE & follow the instructions for 'signature'
Old May 13th 2007, 10:05 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Remember though thats just a report that there may be an American who may be in a white van with Maddie.
I know from experience that a report like that will trigger more phone calls to the police than any lay-person can imagine, even though the police will never reveal the figures. There will be more going on behind the scenes than any of us know about - both in Portugal and the UK, and maybe other countries as well.

To give you an idea - going back to the "white van" report. When I was in the UK I worked on an abduction case, taking phone calls from the public. A missing child was reported to have been taken in a "white Transit van". We reckoned that over the 6 months the public phone line was operating, we had enough white van sightings reported to cover every single one in the UK five times over. It was an astronomical number; we had reports of vans in Argentina, Iceland, Western Australia, and thats just some of the ones I remember dealing with. Nowhere near the scene of the crime but they have to be reported and investigated.
I'm sure that the police are doing all they can. but it would be, by now, a huge operation, with a horrendous amount of incoming information to sift through. And it all has to be looked at, because somewhere there may be the key they need.
i know it is hearsay, but why did it supposedly take 15 hours before the borders were closed i wonder?
Old May 13th 2007, 10:30 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

right click on the ribbon & 'save picture as'

I choose 'my pictures' on my hard drive but you can put it wherever you want really

the go to 'my profile' on BE & follow the instructions for 'signature'
I dont know if theres a problem with this website or with my computer. I have tried to upload it to my signature but it has taken 20 mins and still not managed to complete. I will try again later.
Old May 13th 2007, 1:04 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

the reward has topped 3 million

http://www.newcriminologist.com/news.asp?id=1190403450

while I am still worried about Maddie.........there are lots of other missing kids.......I wonder if they will put it towards finding them?
Old May 15th 2007, 6:21 am
¿Dónde estoy?

latest

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...265708,00.html
Old May 15th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

heard the news last night before i went to bed woke up this morning and 1st thing i thought was hope she's been found. But they haven't yet, hope there's some good news later. fingers crossed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.