Child Abducted

Old May 6th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: child abducted

what about baby listening service in hotels then; are you saying they are illegal? I have used them on the odd occassion for short periods of time whilst having dinner downstairs. It certainly does not make me a neglectful parent.
Old May 6th 2007, 10:31 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seasprite
what about baby listening service in hotels then; are you saying they are illegal? I have used them on the odd occassion for short periods of time whilst having dinner downstairs. It certainly does not make me a neglectful parent.
Not sure of the legalities regarding listening services. Common sense should always prevail and if there is any indicator that says that a child is at risk then the child should be protected from that risk.

Rosemary
Old May 6th 2007, 10:46 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

no new news........although the parents have made another appeal
Old May 6th 2007, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by seasprite
Listening service! Would you trust this? This is also something I would never think about doing. They are still alone! You have children and you should look after them!
Old May 6th 2007, 12:28 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not sure of the legalities of this but my understanding is that when they return to the UK with or without maddie they may face charges of neglect by there own statements they were returning every half hour a lot can happen in half an hour as it has in this case only a few months ago a family suffered a horrible experience due to carbon monoxide. we have a five year old and a 3 month old we would not under any situation consider leaving them alone for any period of time. Even when we have had to go to hospital in the middle of the night the children come.

A child has no depth of experience it cant understand the dangers that lurk in the shadows and how twisted the world around it has become that is our responsibility as parents and adults and by leaving them alone it becomes neglectful. No matter how close. By using a baby sitter you are in effect temporally handing the baton of responsibility to someone else that is why you choose carefully. If you cant find a babysitter you dont go out. How many times have these children been left in the past being that the parents are doctors and probably quite busy people.

My sympathy goes to maddie who if she is still alive will be very scared at this point but the parents deserve none. they should not be parents as it quite obviously interferes with their busy schedule.

And it should be pointed out that the parents are lucky that they came back to any of their children other people may have abducted all of them.
Old May 6th 2007, 12:37 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!

My sympathy goes to maddie who if she is still alive will be very scared at this point but the parents deserve none. they should not be parents as it quite obviously interferes with their busy schedule.

And it should be pointed out that the parents are lucky that they came back to any of their children other people may have abducted all of them.
I agree with you.

The poor child will be terrified.

The other children are lucky to still be with their parents but will be totally confused by the emotional vibes that they will be picking up.

My concern is for Madelaine and hope that she is not suffering anything other than abduction and fear, but the truth is that the are so many abusive adults in the world that she may well be suffering sexual abuse and that will affect her all of her life.

Rosemary
Old May 6th 2007, 12:39 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

I said it on the other thread and will say it again, if you look at all the cases in the last few years of children being abducted/killed etc it is always because they were alone/parents not watching them. I have 4 children 13 - 5 and am always with them if they do go off to friends then they are under the supervision of thier friends parents. Children need us resposible adults to look after them and care for them, when you decide to have children this should be taken into consideration...youhave to care for them for 18 years (at least) until they can go out into the adult world alone and start to take responsibility for thier own lives...even then we keep a watchfull eye.
What were the parents thinking of?? Enjoying a few glasses of wine and a good quiet meal without the children! Surely if they are doctors and work the long hours doctors do they would have wanted to spend some quality time with thier children whilst on holiday. I know we do...out all day doing stuff with the kids enjoy a meal together then to bed for us all!!
My heart goes out to poor little maddie..all alone with some nutcase!
Old May 6th 2007, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
I said it on the other thread and will say it again, if you look at all the cases in the last few years of children being abducted/killed etc it is always because they were alone/parents not watching them. I have 4 children 13 - 5 and am always with them if they do go off to friends then they are under the supervision of thier friends parents. Children need us resposible adults to look after them and care for them, when you decide to have children this should be taken into consideration...youhave to care for them for 18 years (at least) until they can go out into the adult world alone and start to take responsibility for thier own lives...even then we keep a watchfull eye.
What were the parents thinking of?? Enjoying a few glasses of wine and a good quiet meal without the children! Surely if they are doctors and work the long hours doctors do they would have wanted to spend some quality time with thier children whilst on holiday. I know we do...out all day doing stuff with the kids enjoy a meal together then to bed for us all!!
My heart goes out to poor little maddie..all alone with some nutcase!
Yeh and if their are good doctors which i doubt maybe their would of known more about contraception. Having children is like the bumper sticker not for christmas but life.

Statistically now the odds are not good for the outcome in this case. the abductor did not take the babies but the little lady which sugests a probable sexual motive by now this person is probably tidying up shop and moving on in an attempt to flee four walls and no windows or an angry mob. And the abductor had probably not foreseen the media coverage that has come from this their may have thought that tourists will brush over quick. But i am still of the opinion that its someone within the complex an employee or someone within the group of family's. Or even worse one of the parents covering up something worse. Many children that vanished has been a result of an accident that was neglectful but covered up and then found out.
Old May 6th 2007, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Impey is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a quick thought. Perhaps the mother would have preferred to stop with the children but went along with the husband's wishes to leave them alone and keep on popping back. And weren't the parents in a large group of others doctors and their families.

A friend of mine years ago was downstairs with her husband and heard one of her children screaming really loudly. When she went to rush upstairs, her husband stopped her and said the child was only messing about. The screaming got even worse and at this point she pushed the husband out of the way, shot upstairs to be met by the most horrendous sight, the little girl's top was alight, and had to be rushed to hospital immediately.
Old May 6th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Yeh and if their are good doctors which i doubt maybe their would of known more about contraception. Having children is like the bumper sticker not for christmas but life.

Statistically now the odds are not good for the outcome in this case. the abductor did not take the babies but the little lady which sugests a probable sexual motive by now this person is probably tidying up shop and moving on in an attempt to flee four walls and no windows or an angry mob. And the abductor had probably not foreseen the media coverage that has come from this their may have thought that tourists will brush over quick. But i am still of the opinion that its someone within the complex an employee or someone within the group of family's. Or even worse one of the parents covering up something worse. Many children that vanished has been a result of an accident that was neglectful but covered up and then found out.
according to what I have just read maddie was concieved by IVF!!!
Old May 6th 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by Impey
Just a quick thought. Perhaps the mother would have preferred to stop with the children but went along with the husband's wishes to leave them alone and keep on popping back. And weren't the parents in a large group of others doctors and their families.

A friend of mine years ago was downstairs with her husband and heard one of her children screaming really loudly. When she went to rush upstairs, her husband stopped her and said the child was only messing about. The screaming got even worse and at this point she pushed the husband out of the way, shot upstairs to be met by the most horrendous sight, the little girl's top was alight, and had to be rushed to hospital immediately.
I'm sorry but a mother, or father for that matter, should not be influenced by the other to do things that could potentially harm their children. These arn't 2 young teenagers we're talking about they are well into their 30's and doctors for gods sake and should have more common sense. I'm sure they are going through hell but I still can't get over the stupidity of them!

Last edited by jeanc; May 6th 2007 at 3:30 pm.
Old May 6th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Impey is an unknown quantity at this point

I also understand that the whole large group of doctors and wives were doing the same thing so other children must have been put at risk as well. And by the way my eldest daughter was 2 before I left her with my sister to go out for the evening.
Old May 6th 2007, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

mick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant futuremick123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Impey
I also understand that the whole large group of doctors and wives were doing the same thing .
Educated Idiots, they should know better.
Old May 6th 2007, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by mick123
Educated Idiots, they should know better.
Yes a grand picture of the nhs is being built from this being that the father was a cardiologist i could my misfortune of having him treat me having had a number of angiogrammes he may disappear leaving me on the table to finish the job myself. Will give his hospital a miss
Old May 6th 2007, 3:39 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

there has apparently been an

arrest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.