Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

British standards ???

British standards ???

Old Oct 11th 2013, 8:43 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British standards ???

Originally Posted by EMR
Education not isolation and predjudice is the way to reduce the problems with in those communities that practise traditions which we find are disgusting.
Any reduction in numbers is a good thing but we should not lose sight of the wider issues within the all of UK society.
To focus on the problems of one group is to ignore the much higher levels of general abuse that exist.
Any abuse inflicted on children is "against nature " not just that carried out in
non white immigrant communities.

NEXT
Old Oct 11th 2013, 8:58 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

American Biblical scholar Joseph Atwill will be appearing before the British public for the first time in London on the 19th of October to present a controversial new discovery: ancient confessions recently uncovered now prove, according to Atwill, that the New Testament was written by first-century Roman aristocrats and that they fabricated the entire story of Jesus Christ.
Although to many scholars his theory seems outlandish, and is sure to upset some believers, Atwill regards his evidence as conclusive and is confident its acceptance is only a matter of time. "I present my work with some ambivalence, as I do not want to directly cause Christians any harm," he acknowledges, "but this is important for our culture. Alert citizens need to know the truth about our past so we can understand how and why governments create false histories and false gods. They often do it to obtain a social order that is against the best interests of the common people."
Was Jesus based on a real person from history? "The short answer is no," Atwill insists, "in fact he may be the only fictional character in literature whose entire life story can be traced to other sources. Once those sources are all laid bare, there's simply nothing left."
Is this the beginning of the end of Christianity? "Probably not," grants Atwill, "but what my work has done is give permission to many of those ready to leave the religion to make a clean break. We've got the evidence now to show exactly where the story of Jesus came from. Although Christianity can be a comfort to some, it can also be very damaging and repressive, an insidious form of mind control that has led to blind acceptance of serfdom, poverty, and war throughout history. To this day, especially in the United States, it is used to create support for war in the Middle East."

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm
Old Oct 11th 2013, 9:05 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Does it matter, did Bhudda exist, Hindus and other numerous religions believe in ancient gods.
Was it marx or Lenin who said that Religion is the opiate of the masses ?
If believng in fairies at the bottom of the garden gives someone comfort and leads them to live a better life , so be it.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 9:13 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
Does it matter, did Bhudda exist, Hindus and other numerous religions believe in ancient gods.
Was it marx or Lenin who said that Religion is the opiate of the masses ?
If believng in fairies at the bottom of the garden gives someone comfort and leads them to live a better life , so be it.
Yes it does matter as this is causing wars..
Old Oct 11th 2013, 9:23 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tommy.irene
American Biblical scholar Joseph Atwill will be appearing before the British public for the first time in London on the 19th of October to present a controversial new discovery: ancient confessions recently uncovered now prove, according to Atwill, that the New Testament was written by first-century Roman aristocrats and that they fabricated the entire story of Jesus Christ.
Although to many scholars his theory seems outlandish, and is sure to upset some believers, Atwill regards his evidence as conclusive and is confident its acceptance is only a matter of time. "I present my work with some ambivalence, as I do not want to directly cause Christians any harm," he acknowledges, "but this is important for our culture. Alert citizens need to know the truth about our past so we can understand how and why governments create false histories and false gods. They often do it to obtain a social order that is against the best interests of the common people."
Was Jesus based on a real person from history? "The short answer is no," Atwill insists, "in fact he may be the only fictional character in literature whose entire life story can be traced to other sources. Once those sources are all laid bare, there's simply nothing left."
Is this the beginning of the end of Christianity? "Probably not," grants Atwill, "but what my work has done is give permission to many of those ready to leave the religion to make a clean break. We've got the evidence now to show exactly where the story of Jesus came from. Although Christianity can be a comfort to some, it can also be very damaging and repressive, an insidious form of mind control that has led to blind acceptance of serfdom, poverty, and war throughout history. To this day, especially in the United States, it is used to create support for war in the Middle East."

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm
I am sure he will find many nutters like himself who will be fawning over his every word - and slipping him a few $100 bills as well

but the all conquering Muslim faith sees Jesus as a prophet in the same way as Abraham, so he must have existed.

`

Last edited by Domino; Oct 11th 2013 at 9:25 am.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 9:47 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Domino I may have missed something in the news.
What countries have been conquered by followers of Islam in the last 500 years.
It was not muslims who killed tens of thousands and operated rape camps in Serbia and Bosnia was it.
The apalling situation in the world today that it is muslims killing each other in Iraq, Egypt, Afgahnistan.Somalia, Syria and across much of north and west africa.
It is the overspill from these conflicts that are the cause of the refugee problem that causes its own problems in western Europe and the US.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 9:49 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Domino, He has a point though. Religion has always been used to control the masses. All that crap about the meek inheriting the earth, poor man can pass through the eye of a needle easier than a rich man. Getting your rewards in heaven etc. The we have the Jihadists being promised loads of virgins...where did that one come from Do they never thing how improbable it is.

I had a thought when part of the funeral of the Welsh girl, April Jones was on TV. One women priest said "God is watching over you"...where was he when she was being brutally raped and mudered
Old Oct 11th 2013, 10:01 am
EMR
Banned

In old Norse religions they were promised valhalla where warriors had their every desire attended to. One religion takes what it sees as the good bits from another , hence the virgins for Jihadists.
Stoning women and those taken in adutery, chopping the hands off thieves etc was taken from the Jewish religion which has more in common with Islam than you would think.
But you cannot blame religion for everything, The nazis hated the church almost as much as they did anyone else who was not an arian german.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 1:36 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
In old Norse religions they were promised valhalla where warriors had their every desire attended to. One religion takes what it sees as the good bits from another , hence the virgins for Jihadists.
Stoning women and those taken in adutery, chopping the hands off thieves etc was taken from the Jewish religion which has more in common with Islam than you would think.
But you cannot blame religion for everything, The nazis hated the church almost as much as they did anyone else who was not an arian german.
except Hitler wasn't an Arian, and he wasn't a German

I believe no one has actually answered the question - "who pays the ferryman?" who carries the dead warriors across the Styxx.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 1:51 pm
EMR
Banned

Charon the boatman ?
Old Oct 11th 2013, 3:21 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
You talk a load rubbish, te nazi atrocities were years ago, so leave the past in the past, and yo shold be condeming what is happening in the UK right now.

All yor banging on about what the catholics or vikings believed in the year dot is irrelevant.

Mentally handicapped people used to be put in the stocks and pelted with rotten fruit, but we have moved on, we burnt witches but we hve moved on.

I would like to hear you and AN(other) condem the "forced marriage in the UK" issue, without the smoke screen of what others religions did in the past.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 3:28 pm
EMR
Banned

Me Me . late to the party as usual, posts have moved on since your last very erudite comment " next ".
Forced marriage is just one of the many evils carried out in the UK by all parts of society, just ask the parents of little April.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 3:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR
Me Me . late to the party as usual, posts have moved on since your last very erudite comment " next ".
Forced marriage is just one of the many evils carried out in the UK by all parts of society, just ask the parents of little April.
Late to th party as usual, very funny

Some of us have a life away from BE, so are you saying that if we are out and away from the computer, then when we get around to reading the posts, we have no right to make a comment?

If that is the way, maybe you can show me where it states that in the rules of posting.

Just to clear matters up, especially for the posters that are not all day screen watching. I have made 56 more posts than you but have been a member for 4 and a half years longer, so instead of you criticizing me for late postings, maybe I should make a comment such as "GET A LIFE"

So you are still not condeming the forced marriages, and I think you have got a flamin cheek even mentioning the parents of April Jones in the same breath as the muslim parents who marry off their underage daughters against their will, and in many cases kill them to protect the "honour of the family.

April´s parents have lost a beloved child they are victims of a terrible crime, and to compare them to the scum that would rather see their daughters dead, so as not to lose face is disgusting.(in fact a new LOW on BE)
Old Oct 11th 2013, 4:08 pm
EMR
Banned

Which part of forced marriages are evil do you NOT understand.
You seem to believe that the evils in the UK can be attributed more to one group in society than society itself.
Which is worse a girl who is forced into an unhappy marriage in a strange land or the deaths of children .
We have got to get our priorities right in the UK instead of just looking for someone to blame all the time.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 4:21 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me

So you are still not condeming the forced marriages, and I think you have got a flamin cheek even mentioning the parents of April Jones in the same breath as the muslim parents who marry off their underage daughters against their will, and in many cases kill them to protect the "honour of the family.

April´s parents have lost a beloved child they are victims of a terrible crime, and to compare them to the scum that would rather see their daughters dead, so as not to lose face is disgusting.(in fact a new LOW on BE)
He doesn't have a defence so he is muddying the waters

NEXT (I'll say it for you)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.