Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

British standards ???

British standards ???

Old Oct 9th 2013, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British standards ???

J2 & ME 2

You have been very slow

My post of early August

These are the typical twisting, turnings and squirmings a of a mythical Norse creature.
Old Oct 9th 2013, 5:19 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Me Me you know what he told you, get back to your own country....oh! sorry you have

But for how long......................anyway once we are back as UK residents, I think I will start a thread about all the legal tax dodges there are in Spain, as some of them might be useful to some expats.

There are some crackers, the OH is as gobsmacked as I am, at how things work here, he thought he knew a lot about it, but he has had his eyed opened.........

Old Oct 9th 2013, 5:23 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
J2 & ME 2

You have been very slow

My post of early August

These are the typical twisting, turnings and squirmings a of a mythical Norse creature.
Yes Fred, I have been very slow, I cant´t speak for J2, but I always thought that "a Norse" creature was just the way a badly spoken Brits says "A HORSE".

Old Oct 10th 2013, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
I do not label anyone who is not of my race because of the actions of a minority.
If so all Irish would be members of the IRA and child bombers.
All Gypsies and Roma would be thieves and tax dodgers
All Roumanians, Poles, Albanians, Modovians etc would be benefit cheats.
All British expats where ever would be whinging complainers who regret making the move from the UK but hate what the UK has become ( in their minds ).
Every community even the white anglo saxon has its pervets who will pray on the vunerable its not just a problem in areas with the parts of the Pakistani community.
Go on I challenge you, point me in the right direction of a fully paid up legit tax paying member of the Gypsy/Traveller community.
Old Oct 10th 2013, 7:11 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

I do not think that the EDL need worry about loosing members all they need to do is place a invitation to join on this forum.
I think we know who would apply.
Stuboy If I follow your line of thought I could say that 90% plus of UK expats in Spain are tax avoiders and dodgers.
Old Oct 10th 2013, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
I do not think that the EDL need worry about loosing members all they need to do is place a invitation to join on this forum.
I think we know who would apply.
Stuboy If I follow your line of thought I could say that 90% plus of UK expats in Spain are tax avoiders and dodgers.
With all due respect if anyone wanted to join the EDL or even the BNP a few years back they already would have of, an invitation is not needed and that goes to Matt too with the snidey comments.

This is your only recourse to shut people up who have differing views to Islam. Because we disagree then we must join the BNP/EDL

There is freedom of speech and this is a moderated forum and therefore we do not have to join a political party or far right movement to enable us to speak freely. We car speak individually and you can disagree freely too.
Old Oct 10th 2013, 8:45 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
With all due respect if anyone wanted to join the EDL or even the BNP a few years back they already would have of, an invitation is not needed and that goes to Matt too with the snidey comments.

This is your only recourse to shut people up who have differing views to Islam. Because we disagree then we must join the BNP/EDL

There is freedom of speech and this is a moderated forum and therefore we do not have to join a political party or far right movement to enable us to speak freely. We car speak individually and you can disagree freely too.
There are around 1.6 billion Muslims in the world... what you are on about is about .000001% of them yet you keep using the word "Islam".
Old Oct 10th 2013, 9:09 am
Banned

What Andy said + 1.

After seeing the programme last night about forced marriages and the so called "men/imans" who agree to marry young girls to 20 year olds as long as they have reached puberty, my view still stands.

Of course girls are reaching puberty at a younger and younger age, so it may come to it where 11 year olds are also getting married legally under Sharia law, but against British law.

Of course no papers would be issued to the sharia ceremony, because then there would have been proof of breaking the law.

that way the mosques could deny that this takes place, and when the imans in question were caught on film agreeing to forced illegal marriages, surprise, surprise, the mosques in question said the imans had been suspending and an investigation would take place.

Well they would say that wouldn´t they, because they were actually part of organizing sex crimes, under the cloak of religion.

The imans were willing to marry the girl in question even though it was against her wishes.

So for all the Islam defenders on here, I ask do you defend the females, or does your concern only apply to the males.

Next time you call for people who criticize certain aspects of islam to join the ultra right wing parties, ask yourselves if you would like your own daughter to be in the same situation as these poor girls.

I find it disgusting that it is happening in the UK, and because of fear of being called a racist, schools, police and members of the community are turning a blind eye.

I found it an eye opener when the ex police guy who was in charge of this type of activity in Yorkshire, as taken away from a job that he was doing "too well".

He dealt with over 2000 cases, but was told his services were no longer required because it drew attention to the whole sordid matter.

Hats off to the Karma Nirvana org, who are there for these girls who don´t want to be forced into marriage, because after hearing the extract of a letter written to a "wayward" daughter, from her so called mother,calling her a prostitute, they need someone to help the escape the hell that awaits them.

Shame on all involvedi in this. Families, imans, schools, and those that know personally of cases but don´t speak out for fear of being called a racist.
Old Oct 10th 2013, 9:18 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of hatred towards those nasty Brown Skins and their religious practices but absolutely no mention of the thousands of Catholic priests who have ruined the lives of tens of thousands of children and been rewarded by being sent to "retreats".....
Old Oct 10th 2013, 9:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Lots of hatred towards those nasty Brown Skins and their religious practices but absolutely no mention of the thousands of Catholic priests who have ruined the lives of tens of thousands of children and been rewarded by being sent to "retreats".....
I agree with you about the catholic priests, so now that you know how I feel abot the abusing fathers in the catholic church, does that make what I have said about these girls in the UK any less tragic and sickening?
Old Oct 10th 2013, 9:30 am
Banned

You have missed a very important point, when catholic priest were abusing children, usually it was not condoned by the childs parents, but this abuse is usually organised and sought by the childs parents.

I don´t think even you can make a excuse for that "little" difference in attitude between the cases of abuse by catholic priest and the imans and families of the girls in question.

So it is not even a true comparsion.
Old Oct 10th 2013, 11:06 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by me me
I agree with you about the catholic priests, so now that you know how I feel abot the abusing fathers in the catholic church, does that make what I have said about these girls in the UK any less tragic and sickening?
You have missed a very important point, when catholic priest were abusing children, usually it was not condoned by the childs parents, but this abuse is usually organised and sought by the childs parents.

I don´t think even you can make a excuse for that "little" difference in attitude between the cases of abuse by catholic priest and the imans and families of the girls in question.

I'm confused... do you agree or disagree?
Old Oct 10th 2013, 1:38 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Why
Does that mean to disagree with someone/something we must join a club of people who (very) loosely have (vaguely) similar ideas to ourselves.
Is this so we don't feel alone ??
Or is it because they feel alone and need company ??

because I hold certain views, which I feel are based more on a sense of rightness, where I actually fought for the right to hold my own views and give youse lot the right to also have your own views, and wish to see no more of my homeland torn apart by sectarianism, bitterness and no more bloody bombs. Where I want to see my kid's kids live in a quiet and peaceful environment, have the desire to get up in the morning go to work and get a decent wage to keep their kids.

But most of all I want to be able to live my life without people with a big pointy finger shouting that I am racist because I am a Christian Nationalist who believes in the Monarchy and all the things that not only made Great Britain Great, but the place so many people wanted to go to out of pride rather than the place people want to go to "because Britain is fair" - a euphemism for "a soft touch".

rant over kids, get out your pointy fingers but take them elsewhere

kind regards
D
Old Oct 10th 2013, 1:40 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Matt - stick your wet finger in the air to get a better idea on the answer to that one
Old Oct 10th 2013, 6:20 pm
Banned

I agree that catholic priests ruined a lot of peoples lives, but in the case of the forced marriages, it is the girls own family that are the istigators of their misery, by forcine their underage daughters to marry against their will, through sharia law -

I don´t understand your confusion, I think my post below was very clear.

You were very "vocal" in condeming the USA for holding a British resident in Guantanamo bay, and yet there are thousands of Britsh girls being help prisoner in marriages in the UK and other countries, what do you think about them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.