Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:06 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Ned kelly
Really find it amazing that people can be so judgemental about the new clubhouse after viewing 4 photographs on the thread!!!!
Ned
Ah but what would British Expats come to if people had to find out the facts first before spouting out their opinions? It just wouldn´t be the same!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ned kelly
Really find it amazing that people can be so judgemental about the new clubhouse after viewing 4 photographs on the thread!!!!
Ned
The beer`s the same, the staff are the same, and the view`s are fantastic
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:16 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by P.TINKS
The beer`s the same, the staff are the same, and the view`s are fantastic
and the locals are the same
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
We bought rectangular pillows and pillowcases (very slightly smaller than UK size) from Ikea in Seville.

Pat
Thanks very much for this. I'm coming out as the 'advance guard' on Friday with the family following on Monday. Need to make sure they've got something to sleep on (and eat from, and cook from ......)
Old Jul 17th 2007, 7:15 pm
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
There is always a bright side Sam.

I wasn't saying I didn't like the club house interior...it just wasn't what I was expecting. Is the food menu the same? Have they reintroduced tapas? (sorry Keith!)

I can't wait.....as a non golfer I think I use the club house nearly everyday for breakfast or coffee when I am at Esuri so its atmosphere is quite important but as you quite rightly pointed out Sam the people using it make or break a place. The g & t's help too!

CSR
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Ah but what would British Expats come to if people had to find out the facts first before spouting out their opinions? It just wouldn´t be the same!!
Just seen the pics for the first time. I like it - kind of Nouveau Art Deco if that's not a contradiction in terms. I found the old prefab a souless bloody place.

You're right Keith, when the bowling alley opens people will moan about the lanes being wooden not uPVC.

I only wish they'd reduce the prices of drinks in the clubhouse. I know they have a monopoly but I hate being ripped off.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Just seen the pics for the first time. I like it - kind of Nouveau Art Deco if that's not a contradiction in terms. I found the old prefab a souless bloody place.

You're right Keith, when the bowling alley opens people will moan about the lanes being wooden not uPVC.

I only wish they'd reduce the prices of drinks in the clubhouse. I know they have a monopoly but I hate being ripped off.
My hope is that on the East Course, the commercial centre right next to the first tee/18th will allow for a bit of competition with the golf club in terms of an alternate location for a 19th Hole.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Sam,

Is your e.mail working Ok?Trying to send e.mail but it keeps throwing it back.

Tony
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:49 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know if I can do this so my post may get removed.

I have just had a phone call asking if I know of anyone who has a 3 bed furnished townhouse that they would like to rent out for 12 months. The only catch is, they want it from tomorrow If anyone can help please either pm or email me through this site.

Thanks.

P.s. Tony I have sent you an email.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough

I dont know if I can do this so my post may get removed.

I have just had a phone call asking if I know of anyone who has a 3 bed furnished townhouse that they would like to rent out for 12 months. The only catch is, they want it from tomorrow If anyone can help please either pm or email me through this site.

Thanks.

P.s. Tony I have sent you an email.
Call Martin at Absolute 667695753 he should be able to help
Old Jul 18th 2007, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yvonne King
This might be a silly question, but can you buy 'English' style pillows in Faro/Spain? A friend has just mentioned that we may be able to only get the sausage shaped ones!
You can also get in Absolute, they buy them in bulk so they should always have some in stock.

Regards

Dave
Old Jul 18th 2007, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dave Smith
You can also get in Absolute, they buy them in bulk so they should always have some in stock.

Regards

Dave
Thanks very much!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:56 am
Just Joined

Joe-Lorraine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yvonne King
This might be a silly question, but can you buy 'English' style pillows in Faro/Spain? A friend has just mentioned that we may be able to only get the sausage shaped ones!
I went to Ikea and bought allmy bedding and was able to get "Scottish" shaped pillows.
Lorraine
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Joe-Lorraine
I went to Ikea and bought allmy bedding and was able to get "Scottish" shaped pillows.
Lorraine
Hi Lorraine,
hope this is not too late, but was in Absolute down in ayamonte today and they have our English shaped pillows in their shop.
regards
encodeme
Old Jul 19th 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by encodeme
Hi Lorraine,
hope this is not too late, but was in Absolute down in ayamonte today and they have our English shaped pillows in their shop.
regards
encodeme
Hmmm! Eleven posts and three mentions of one store. I'm sure it's absolutely coincidental.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.