Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jul 21st 2007, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Tarkka is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi can u pse give me the taxi ctc number?
Tks.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Love your picture on the map
Thanks Sam, Jan chose it. The ASDA staff Xmas bash. I think we were both a bit sozzled (for a change).
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi, I know there have been various posts on this thread regarding Satellite TV, and this may be a silly question but is it possible to get the basic English channels without a Sky dish thingy, i.e can you use one of those cheap digital boxes that you can buy in the UK which will just pick up the basics BBBC 1 ITV etc. "Freeview" I think is what the other half calls it???

My task of the day is to find out this, not much else to do with all this rain!!!!

LynnF
Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LynnF
Hi, I know there have been various posts on this thread regarding Satellite TV, and this may be a silly question but is it possible to get the basic English channels without a Sky dish thingy, i.e can you use one of those cheap digital boxes that you can buy in the UK which will just pick up the basics BBBC 1 ITV etc. "Freeview" I think is what the other half calls it???

My task of the day is to find out this, not much else to do with all this rain!!!!

LynnF
You can get freeview Spanish, but to get freeview UK you will need a dish, but you could use your old box, and just buy a dish.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

JDR

Thanks for that, got me some brownie points today!!!!

Lynn
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:25 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Love your picture on the map

Mel, wheres your piccy on the map?
Oh Ok I'll try to put one on BUT I have told people on this forum (that I hoped never to meet ) that I am mid 20's tall. blonde and with a figure to die for. All illusions shattered and my true identity will be revealed. Arrrrrrrg !!

Mel

Ps Did meet Carol last week ( Carol and John ) with John and family at the new club house, we nattered for ages - what a lovely lady. Very tactful and discreet too as when I walked from the bar to the terrace with our drinks she heard the BANG and CRASH but did not turn around to witness my embarrassment when I walked straight into the glass door. What a divvy I felt, the girls behind the bar were wetting themselves !!

Love the terrace at the club house, the light meal/snack menu is reasonable and the food good. I do have to say though that the entrance is very grey, dull and rather prison like and the decor looks very 70'ish...some low chairs with brown/big orange flowers.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:23 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Oh Ok I'll try to put one on BUT I have told people on this forum (that I hoped never to meet ) that I am mid 20's tall. blonde and with a figure to die for. All illusions shattered and my true identity will be revealed. Arrrrrrrg !!

Mel

Ps Did meet Carol last week ( Carol and John ) with John and family at the new club house, we nattered for ages - what a lovely lady. Very tactful and discreet too as when I walked from the bar to the terrace with our drinks she heard the BANG and CRASH but did not turn around to witness my embarrassment when I walked straight into the glass door. What a divvy I felt, the girls behind the bar were wetting themselves !!

Love the terrace at the club house, the light meal/snack menu is reasonable and the food good. I do have to say though that the entrance is very grey, dull and rather prison like and the decor looks very 70'ish...some low chairs with brown/big orange flowers.
Mel, I dont think you will shatter anyones illusions of you

Ok now for taxi numbers -

Vincente 0034 666683235 seats 4 people (though we have got 6 in )

Eurotaxi which is a mini bus - 0034 696320751

Be warned, they dont speak English which is only to be expected so get brushing up on your Spanish
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:52 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

[COLOR="Red"]

Be warned, they dont speak English which is only to be expected so get brushing up on your Spanish
I find that absolutely disgraceful myself!!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:55 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I find that absolutely disgraceful myself!!
I think its great when we are coming home in the early hours, rather drunk and think we are fluent If you could hear the conversation you would die laughing at us
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 2:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I think its great when we are coming home in the early hours, rather drunk and think we are fluent If you could hear the conversation you would die laughing at us
They should learn English if they want the bloody work!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 3:48 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone speaks better SpĂ nish after a few, even the Spaniards.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 4:15 am
Just Joined

esmesgran is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Helen,

Did you buy through an agent or direct? If the former, you should get them to ask at the shed, if the latter, give the shed an email. I have Silvia's email details at home so can PM later.

Welcome to the forum :-)

Jonathan
Thank you Jonathan, I did buy through an agent and I have asked them. However the reply didn't really answer my question. I have sent them another email and so will wait for a response.
I will also email Silvia, however I need to post another message before I can pick up my PM.
Helen
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Graham G
Come on the rest of you. Add your picture portrait here so we can all recognise one another........Grag the map so you are over southern Spain then zoom down.........

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellati...d=137439929637
Got our youngest daughter, Hannah to take a pic and upload. Sad to say, when I look in the mirror I still see a 20 something, size 12, so photos always come as a bit of a shock but they say the camera never lies - how disappointing!! Eldest daughter, Rachel, has just read this and said I must be in denial as she and Hannah are both in their 20's!

Needless to say it took Hannah about 10 minutes to complete the whole process from taking the photo to upload; sadly it would have taken Steve and me all afternoon to do this. I knew there was a benefit to having children!

Pat
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Graham G
Come on the rest of you. Add your picture portrait here so we can all recognise one another........Grag the map so you are over southern Spain then zoom down.........

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellati...d=137439929637
Hi Keith

Is that really you on the horse or just someone pretending to be you?

Pat

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.