Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Mar 11th 2006, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Sam

Thanks for the update good to hear from you again. Hope your little dog is not getting too sunburnt with that centre parting and all that sun!
Pleased that they seem to be at last moving on the townhouses. Have you actually seen the building work on the Hotel? Jose did tell us back in Jan work was starting that week, but could not see any sign of it.
On a positive note if BK are comming they must be confident re the development.
Any chance of a few pics?? especially around the pool areas and also the golf course would be gratefully recieved.

regards

Mike & Diane

Originally Posted by sam parky
Afternoon all from sunny Ayamonte,

We went to the shed last night about 7ish. Our intent was to let some steam off at the guys in the shed. That didnt happen, in the end we had a straight (as straight as you can get with that lot) chat with Jose for about 50 minutes. This is what we were told.

Completion for manzana 4 is now end of April (surprise, surprise). They want to finish completions on the apartments before they start on townhouses. They have about 55 left to complete, then they will start on manzanas 1,2 and 3.
Work started on the hotel last week. They reckon it will take two years to build.
All the units are let in the shopping complex. The down side is one of them is wait for it, BURGER KING!!! I can here you all groaning now. Lets hope it on the inside, the last thing I want is to see a big red BK sign as I drive to my house. Jose said they are starting on the shopping complex within the next couple of weeks.
The marina is now 80% going ahead. Its going where the fish farm is.
All in all, its looking good up there. They just need a rocket up their backsides!!! He blames the bridge for the set backs.

Regards Sam
Old Mar 11th 2006, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

We have a number of photos Manzana 1, 2, 3, and a couple of general shots of 4 which we took mid March. Which ones are you interested in? PM me if you want to be more specific.
Dennis & Gill
Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
Hi Sam

Thanks for the update good to hear from you again. Hope your little dog is not getting too sunburnt with that centre parting and all that sun!
Pleased that they seem to be at last moving on the townhouses. Have you actually seen the building work on the Hotel? Jose did tell us back in Jan work was starting that week, but could not see any sign of it.
Any chance of a few pics?? especially around the pool areas and also the golf course would be gratefully recieved.

regards

Mike & Diane
Old Mar 11th 2006, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

Long time no speak. Any chance of any sunny photos to accompany your cheery message? I suppose we can only hope the Burger King burns down they seem to catch fire a lot in UK!

As Benny well knows the guys who build bridges are a completely different breed to them who do "second fix" on houses so I don't see how the bridge could have delayed completion of the accommodation, unless they are pretending that the "second fixers" were afraid to cross the swamp. I can't see that since it never put any of us off!

Regards,

John.
All the units are let in the shopping complex. The down side is one of them is wait for it, BURGER KING!!! I can here you all groaning now. Lets hope it on the inside, the last thing I want is to see a big red BK sign as I drive to my house. Jose said they are starting on the shopping complex within the next couple of weeks.
All in all, its looking good up there. They just need a rocket up their backsides!!! He blames the bridge for the set backs.

Regards Sam
Old Mar 11th 2006, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Den,

Post the lot, we don't seem to have had any recently especially sunny ones.

Regards,

John

Originally Posted by Den H
We have a number of photos Manzana 1, 2, 3, and a couple of general shots of 4 which we took mid March. Which ones are you interested in? PM me if you want to be more specific.
Dennis & Gill
Old Mar 11th 2006, 4:26 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I forgot to mention the club house. Jose said it will open with golf 1 later this year. It will just be temporary till they build the main club house. I was told by Jose that it is designed on the lines of Isla Canela club house. As it will be the only bar up there, it should have quite a good atmosphere for a portacabin lol.

Sam

P.S. I will take some pics next week sometime and post them for you all.
Old Mar 11th 2006, 4:35 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
Hi Sam

regards

Mike & Diane
Hi Mike and Diane,

I have seen the building work with my own eyes. There are now 2 cranes up there and they are busy building away. Jose reckons on 2 years for it to be up and running. They started on it last week, so I shall be timing them lol.

John, Benny did say that the the bridge having problems delaying the house builds was a load of b@..!!cks. But hey, lets humour them. There is another route for builders up to the site!!!

Sam
Old Mar 11th 2006, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Hi Sam, nice to hear from you. Heres a picture I took earlier As you an see the fish farm is quite large, so the Marina Facilities will be good....Its hard work trying to take a picture whilst holding on to that Satellite..
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-costa-esuri.jpg  

Last edited by GerryW; Mar 11th 2006 at 5:18 am.
Old Mar 11th 2006, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Sam,

Thanks. Does this rapid response mean you are back on line 24/7?

The rumors on the hotel the shops and the club house I will believe when Benny says there are starter bars sticking out of the footings. I have looked through the green matting and there just seems to be the hole that was there last September.

Regards,

John.

Hi all,
Sam

P.S. I will take some pics next week sometime and post them for you all.
Old Mar 11th 2006, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi again Sam,

Should read all the posts before replying. I wonder if they will have the hotel open before I finish the Villa.

At least they are allowed on site which is a bit of an advantage!

John.

PS are they just on the hotel or is there similar evidence at the shops and clubhouse.

Hi Mike and Diane,

I have seen the building work with my own eyes. There are now 2 cranes up there and they are busy building away. Jose reckons on 2 years for it to be up and running. They started on it last week, so I shall be timing them lol.

John, Benny did say that the the bridge having problems delaying the house builds was a load of b@..!!cks. But hey, lets humour them. There is another route for builders up to the site!!!

Sam
Old Mar 11th 2006, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi GerryW,

Google earth is just amazing isn't it I first looked at CE some months back and last week someone posted on another thread that it had been updated but no luck for our plot. The image quality to the NW is very good. This is where Grupo Tassa are now developing. But it does show the old road pattern that traversed the site and does in fact go on to Villa Blanco and I have found this on an old large scale map of the area. It may not seem like it to us N. Europeans but these were adopted roads and went everywhere in the Campo.

Paulo told me last September that Fadesa had only bought part of the fish farm for the Marina and looking at the size of it on GE i think that is probably right since it is very big!

Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by GerryW
Hi Sam, nice to hear from you. Heres a picture I took earlier As you an see the fish farm is quite large, so the Marina Facilities will be good....Its hard work trying to take a picture whilst holding on to that Satellite..
Old Mar 11th 2006, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi All,

TV is rubbish on Saturday so I have been pootling about the web and found this on Grupo Tasa's site.

It is an unusual aerial shot of the NW corner of CE looking SW from the NE carefully aimed to exclude as much of Fadesas development as possible.

It is a montage of GT's plans superimposed on a photo of Fadesa's infrastructure I guess about 18 months ago.

Regards,

John.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-grupo-tasa-esuri-golf.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2006, 7:45 am
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Regards Sam
Hi Sam,

Don't believe that for a moment. I've never even seen Spanish builders playing bridge. Reckon they're just keeping their cards close to their chests.

All the best, Jules
Old Mar 11th 2006, 9:16 am
Just Joined

dany is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola dany,
Yes, I've seen these for sale at Ikea, too. I'm sure they can be bought in most hardware shops, and Jumbo (red elephant!), but I wonder what's the difference between deluxe and not-so-deluxe (maybe larger holes in the net? ) Seriously, they do work, and can give a room that special "Wow factor"! Don't trip over it when/if you wake up during the night, though.
Almost forgot to ask, are there any other creepy crawlies to look out for? What about geckos (harmless lizards that tend to hang above your bed - they eat the mosquitoes, I'm told)?
Carol
hallo carol

geckos are the best but they just can`t eat them all..but anyway I think to watch them hunting is better than TV.
deluxe I mean they are from really nice material - good cotton and I saw them also with wooden frame.you can have them for many years.
Old Mar 11th 2006, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

We went to the shed last night about 7ish. Our intent was to let some steam off at the guys in the shed. That didnt happen, in the end we had a straight (as straight as you can get with that lot) chat with Jose for about 50 minutes. This is what we were told.

Completion for manzana 4 is now end of April (surprise, surprise). They want to finish completions on the apartments before they start on townhouses. They have about 55 left to complete, then they will start on manzanas 1,2 and 3.
Work started on the hotel last week. They reckon it will take two years to build.

Regards Sam
Hi Sam,,

Good to hear from you and thanks so much for making my daughters dream and my worst nightmare come true - BURGER KING!!! I suppose it could be worse and we could have a ruddy great, yellow M over the entramce to the bridge; now that would be classy. On the up side it's good to know that all the shops have been let on the complex as that shows there is confidence in the project. Seems like I'm too late to open Ye Olde Fishe & Chippy Shoppe or maybe a Poundshop.
Do you have any idea of how many shops there will be?

Andy
Old Mar 11th 2006, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

paula.davitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by billybassett
Congratulations David & Steph - Jean & John - on your completions. Hope you all have many happy times in your new apartments.

We go out on Saturday to do the snagging on our apartment on Manzana 6, and we can't wait. We've not been out since last May, so we'll really see major changes.

How were the mosquitos whilst you were there by the way?

Regards,

Karen
Hi there we are manzana 6 and I was surprised to hear that you were going to complete because we are town house in manzana 6 and I thought we were due to complete in May ish where are the apartments in manzana 6 - congrats by the way if you are off to snag

regards

paula

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.