Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Dec 26th 2005, 2:35 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

[QUOTE=treads]
Originally Posted by sam parky
Hello All,

...The good news Sharon is the townhouses do have gates opening to the communal area, so we dont have to walk round in our swimwear lol.....

Sam

Is this for all Townhouses? When we were there in late November it looked like this was not going to be the case, and we were told that we could / would have to do this once we have moved in? Great news if your quote is now correct... Please confirm... thanks...

Regards

Treads
Hi Treads,

We were stood in our back garden (not for long, they through us out) last week. There was a gate on our garden leading into the communal area. It was the first thing I noticed, as myself and Sharon were a bit concerned about it. Also the ground floor apartments have gates leading to the communal area.
Hope you all had a good (not too drunken) xmas day. The weather here was awful yesterday, the worst day by far. But, today its absolutely gorgeous. We've had a lovely walk along the beach and now going to settle down for the footie

Sam and Benny
Old Dec 26th 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Buenos dias a todos,
From reading the local paper, it appears there will be a three day celebration (un triduo?) from the 9th - 11th January in honour of the patron saint of Ayamonte, La Virgen de las Angustias', 250th "patronazgo" (sainthood).
Does anybody have any local info? Wish I could be there to see the celebrations.
Carol
Old Dec 27th 2005, 2:00 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Just been up to Esuri to take a few photos. They are all of manzana 4. The road is the one between manzana 4,5 and 6. I have also put a photo of my little dog enjoying Spanish life.

Treads, had a look at manzana 6, but they havent put the fencing up yet, so couldnt check on the gates for you.

Sam
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-phot0025.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-phot0026.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-phot0028.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-phot0030.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-phot0024.jpg  

Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:53 am
Just Joined

bernie and jan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Just been up to Esuri to take a few photos. They are all of manzana 4. The road is the one between manzana 4,5 and 6. I have also put a photo of my little dog enjoying Spanish life.

Treads, had a look at manzana 6, but they havent put the fencing up yet, so couldnt check on the gates for you.

Sam
Hi Sam

Just found the site, bought an appartment on manzana 6 , interesting reading all the information posted,, when in your opinion will the appartment be ready , we visited ths site at the begining of November the appartment was complete however the gardens and pool were still a building site, Planned our first holiday there in May (flights booked) do you think that the appartment will be ready for then.

Finally all the family play golf do you have any information on joining

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bernie and Jan
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:17 am
Just Joined

treads is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi All,

Sam

Sam

Great stuff, many thanks....

Regards

Treads
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:33 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Sam
Sam

Thanks for the photos - that's a pretty hefty gate they've put in!!! I'm sure the artist's impression showed a low level number! Perhaps Benny will have to get his demolition gear out after all ... or find a job lot of knee-high gates!

Sharon

PS Dog looks really cute! Does he like the beach?

Last edited by tednsharon; Dec 27th 2005 at 9:17 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:27 pm
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Sam
Sam, top thumbnail of your dog. It was only when I enlarged the photo I realised you actually have a pushmi-pullyu.

Top 2006 to one and all,

LOL Jules and Angie.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

TicktonTyke is an unknown quantity at this point

Beautiful pooch but which end barks?

Originally Posted by Angie & Jules
Sam, top thumbnail of your dog. It was only when I enlarged the photo I realised you actually have a pushmi-pullyu.

Top 2006 to one and all,

LOL Jules and Angie.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 4:04 am
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Both! My kids are lined up for dog walking duties at Easter! Couldn't resist BA's Gatwick to Seville pre easter flight rates! Loads cheaper than cut price airlines.

CSR

Originally Posted by TicktonTyke
Beautiful pooch but which end barks?
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by bernie and jan
Hi Sam

Just found the site, bought an appartment on manzana 6 , interesting reading all the information posted,, when in your opinion will the appartment be ready , we visited ths site at the begining of November the appartment was complete however the gardens and pool were still a building site, Planned our first holiday there in May (flights booked) do you think that the appartment will be ready for then.

Finally all the family play golf do you have any information on joining

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bernie and Jan
Hi Bernie & Jan,

Welcome to the site which was started by Sam Parky nearly two years ago; the rest of us have tagged along, throwing in any useful information we can pick up. This is what Sam has done in her last posting, but she isn't really in a position to give statements about handover date. Fadesa should contact you when the apartment is ready for handover.
We have also bought an apartment on Manzana 6 (I'm assuming you are talking Pueblo Andaluz) and were told by Fadesa, in September, that we should be prepared for handover in mid October. Well, we like many others, are still waiting so your guess is as good as mine when they will be ready, but I'm hoping for march at the latest. On the plus side, everyone who has been into their properties have commented on the quality of the finish. I'm surprised that Fadesa haven't given you the letter from Finagolf, who will be running the courses. They are offering reduced membership fees, depending on when you join. It starts at €4,000 for the first 300 members, gradually increasing to €7,000 if you are number 1501 upwards. The annual sub would be €1000 plus a green fee of €6. I guess the value of all this comes down to how often you will be playing and how frequently you will be over there. If you know the area you will be aware there are a number of courses around and they will all be trying to get us to spend our Euros with them so it could get interesting.
|If you want to contact Finagolf, there number is 0034 952 903354 and the contact is Luis Yangues.
For regular updates on how Esuri is coming along try luzliving.com and go into Property Updates which has photos and comments on how things are progressing. The updates are provided by MichaelH who is a regular contributor to this site.

Andy
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

Phil & Sheila is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,

Well, we are finally here. Sorry I havent posted sooner but we decided to chill out for a week and have a bit of a holiday here.

Weve been up to the site a couple of times. It does look great. The first time we went up we couldnt see any difference from when we were here 4 weeks ago, but we went up yesterday to bombard all your letterboxes with our flyers and began to see a difference. The street lighting is now in on the townhouses, also are the palm trees. Theres still a hell of a lot of work to do there, but I am confident it will be ready for the end of March as Fadesa are now saying.

John, the pooch is fine. It was a traumatic flight for him and us, but he now a happy little Spanish chappie. Although anyone thinking of flying there dog over I personally wouldnt recommend it. I think it would be a lot better to drive.

The good news Sharon is the townhouses do have gates opening to the communal area, so we dont have to walk round in our swimwear lol.

Weve met some very nice people over here. Having a meal with Cathy (CSR) and her husband tonight. If anyone is coming over to see there properties soon then we would love to meet up with you. Looking forward to meeting some of you on New Years Eve in the Sugar Reef.

Have a great xmas and see you all soon, Sam and Benny

Hi Sam, Interested to read your comments regarding your dog. We have a Irish Setter (" Brodie " ) who absolutely hates car journeys. I am still undecided on how to get him there but thought that by Air would be the quickest and kindest way.What problems did you encounter / have you any suggestions following your experience. We are moving once our Town house in Manzana 6 as soon as its ready which by all accounts now looks like March.Our only qoute to transport Brodie to date is £1000.00 approx from Birmingham to Faro. Is this about right from your experience ?
Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS
Hi Bernie & Jan,

Welcome to the site which was started by Sam Parky nearly two years ago; the rest of us have tagged along, throwing in any useful information we can pick up.
Andy
Andy, I just want to clarify that Sam started this particular discussion, NOT the site.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:45 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andy C
Good evening

Is anyone else having the same problems I am in getting a response from BBVA who are supposed to be offering me a mortgage. They will not respond to any e-mail I send enquiring if they are interested in offering the mortgage that Fadesa say they hold on the property.Fadesa are aware there is a problem but are not offering any solutions.
What other options have people taken?
Ta
Andy C
Andy

Hi, we have just found this forum and think it is excellent and hope we can all swap helpful info.........I have gained a lot from it already and only logged on for the first time today. We are obtaining our mortgage with the Banco Halifax Hispania and if interested I can let you have contact details. I have opened an account with the Halifax in the Uk and all funds that I transfer to the Halifax Spanish account will not incur any charges at all. I wait until the rate is favourable to us and then send the money over. It only takes a phone call. The "bank" side have been very helpful and the "mortgage" side are very good indeed at keeping me informed. They told me yesterday that yet again the valuer is not allowed access to value the property, he has been trying since Oct. Fadesa have now told him not until mid- Jan. John and I have purchased a 3 bed town house Manzana 2 RVA-4 and are keen to get over and have a look. I was last there in Oct 03 when we originally signed up to buy.
Re. Air Con comments I am now so confused as some folk say it is a necessity and after our holiday earlier in the year in Almeria we were so glad of it but others feel a ceiling fan will do. The costs seem very expensive. Like others I have had a quote from Conforta - phew !! Won't be going down that route. I have asked Mike - [email protected] for some prices and advice. They have a very user friendly web site and do key holding etc as well, may be worth a look to those who are asking about A/C. If a group of us do go ahead we really should get together for a group discount.

Thanks to all who have gone to the trouble of passing on their advice and the photos are really good to get a feel of how things are progressing (or not !)

Happy New Year to all and Health, happiness, sangria, cheap flights, fair car hire, Spanish sun etc, etc to all on Costa Esuri for 2006.

Kind Regards

Mel
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

linda and steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Andy

Hi, we have just found this forum and think it is excellent and hope we can all swap helpful info.........I have gained a lot from it already and only logged on for the first time today. We are obtaining our mortgage with the Banco Halifax Hispania and if interested I can let you have contact details. I have opened an account with the Halifax in the Uk and all funds that I transfer to the Halifax Spanish account will not incur any charges at all. I wait until the rate is favourable to us and then send the money over. It only takes a phone call. The "bank" side have been very helpful and the "mortgage" side are very good indeed at keeping me informed. They told me yesterday that yet again the valuer is not allowed access to value the property, he has been trying since Oct. Fadesa have now told him not until mid- Jan. John and I have purchased a 3 bed town house Manzana 2 RVA-4 and are keen to get over and have a look. I was last there in Oct 03 when we originally signed up to buy.
Re. Air Con comments I am now so confused as some folk say it is a necessity and after our holiday earlier in the year in Almeria we were so glad of it but others feel a ceiling fan will do. The costs seem very expensive. Like others I have had a quote from Conforta - phew !! Won't be going down that route. I have asked Mike - [email protected] for some prices and advice. They have a very user friendly web site and do key holding etc as well, may be worth a look to those who are asking about A/C. If a group of us do go ahead we really should get together for a group discount.

Thanks to all who have gone to the trouble of passing on their advice and the photos are really good to get a feel of how things are progressing (or not !)

Happy New Year to all and Health, happiness, sangria, cheap flights, fair car hire, Spanish sun etc, etc to all on Costa Esuri for 2006.

Kind Regards

Mel

HELLO EVERYONE,

WE HAVE JUST BOOKED CHEAP FLIGHTS FOR MAY (OUR HONEYMOON) FOR ONLY £68.00 EACH ALL INCLUDING TAX ETC ALSO FREE DRINK ON FLIGHT FREE MEAL AND FREE NEWSPAPER HOW ABOUT THAT.

THIS IS FROM GATWICK TO FARO, SO CHECK OUT THE FLIGHTS.

ALL WE NEED NOW IS THE HOUSE TO BE READY.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

SEE YOU ALL SOON WE HOPE.

LINDA AND STEVE.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

linda and steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by linda and steve
HELLO EVERYONE,

WE HAVE JUST BOOKED CHEAP FLIGHTS FOR MAY (OUR HONEYMOON) FOR ONLY £68.00 EACH ALL INCLUDING TAX ETC ALSO FREE DRINK ON FLIGHT FREE MEAL AND FREE NEWSPAPER HOW ABOUT THAT.

THIS IS FROM GATWICK TO FARO, SO CHECK OUT THE FLIGHTS.

ALL WE NEED NOW IS THE HOUSE TO BE READY.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

SEE YOU ALL SOON WE HOPE.

LINDA AND STEVE.

SORRY FORGOT TO MENTION THE FLIGHTS ARE WITH BRITISH AIRWAYS.

LINDA AND STEVE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.