Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Dec 19th 2005, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi All,

If you look at a worst case option where the community charge is (45+20) 60 euro and the Urbanisation charge is 25 euro that gives a total for the year of 1080 euro a lot less than my council tax charge in £ never mind euro but still means 90 euro a month to find.

Regards,

John.

Originally Posted by juan carlos
Sorry, I have not the Entidad Urbanistica..... information, but at my escritura and the same in yours are the articles of estatutos, and they are aprox. the same.
The final quote is diferent for each plot, depending it total surface, this is an initial quote, will be modify.
Finally, this quote not include Entidad Urbanistica....quote, but I heard it will be under 25 euros monthly. Its deppend wich services it provide.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Tricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

With regard to the Community Charge, is 540 euro in line with what is charged say on Isla Canela Golf Michael ?

As a plot buyer does the whole charge also fall on us as well ?

Hi John

I can tell you that our first years community fees were 90 odd euros a month on an apartment of 157sq mts BUT this has gone up to 120 odd euros for this year. Having spoken to quite a few people it would appear that the management companies under estimated for quite a few Canela developments initially. Our golf development is only two stories high, large apartments, big pool which by law has to have a lifeguard so adds to the cost. By comparison a development with a smaller pool (no lifeguard), 4 stories high, smaller apartments pay around 45 euros a month.
Our portion is worked out as a percentage of the overall cost, so the penthouses with large terraces have a higher percentage of the cost to pick up but I don't know if this is how it is worked out everywhere in Spain.
The only other comment I would make is that the President and Vice have an awful lot of work to do on the communities behalf, much more than any of us envisaged.

Tricia
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:11 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi All,

If you look at a worst case option where the community charge is (45+20) 60 euro and the Urbanisation charge is 25 euro that gives a total for the year of 1080 euro a lot less than my council tax charge in £ never mind euro but still means 90 euro a month to find.

Regards,

John.
Look at it this way, If its anything like ours, where could you hire security, a gardener, a poolman, a maintenance man, etc for that sort of money ?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:21 pm
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=juan carlos] I was playing golf with my little son Carlos - 6 years olds - with a temperature of 20 degrees and very sunny ).

Juan Carlos,

What are your handicaps and where were you playing? Carlos is a lucky guy - he makes Michelle Wie look like an old timer.

Kind regards

Jules
Old Dec 19th 2005, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Thanks for all the photos and the really useful information - I'm with John on his view that Fadesa could have provided a lot of this info - it certainly wouldn't have been a difficult task !!

Can I ask those of you who have now completed whether Fadesa dealt with your snagging items, if you had any?

Cheers and spare a thought for those of us not out in CE, scraping the ice from our cars in the morning !!
Old Dec 20th 2005, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Carol will become famous soon enough

Hi all
I cannot agree more the many photos have kept all informed. Not only Fadesa could have provided them , but also Superior who despite promises it has been hard to keep pushing them for information.

However it seems that before long we will be settling in to our new premises.

May we take this opportunity to wish everyone the complements of the season and a great New Year and and 2005 will be the year that we start the new adventure in EsuriThanks for all the photos and the really useful information - I'm with John on his view that Fadesa could have provided a lot of this info - it certainly wouldn't have been a difficult task !!

Mike and Carol
Old Dec 20th 2005, 11:17 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Hi all,
As you are all rushing to get onto Costa Esuri. Please remember they have put a new roundabout ( it´s been there for months now)in after you come over the famous bridge. See Photo.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-skids.jpg  
Old Dec 20th 2005, 12:03 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi all,
As you are all rushing to get onto Costa Esuri. Please remember they have put a new roundabout ( it´s been there for months now)in after you come over the famous bridge. See Photo.
Love the skid marks
Old Dec 20th 2005, 3:35 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Hi All,
Just a Final Update before I leave for Christmas. Yes , I am off to the North of Spain for X-mas and ringing in the New Year in Ireland. Anyway enough about what I am getting up to.
For plot owners on Golf 2 see pics. They are working on Golf two.
Townhouses will be March. The rest of the update is in the usual place.

Regards
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-129_2947.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-129_2948.jpg  
Old Dec 20th 2005, 5:02 pm
Luz Living

Hi All,
I forgot to attach the photo of manzana 5 townhouses where they are putting un the retaining wall. The interior photos of townhouses are on property updates but under Andalucian village.
Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-129_2944.jpg  
Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Hi All,
Just a Final Update before I leave for Christmas. Yes , I am off to the North of Spain for X-mas and ringing in the New Year in Ireland. Anyway enough about what I am getting up to.

Regards
Michael
As a frustrated plot 2 owner I'm over the moon with these pix. I was beginning to think we'd be at the back end of 2006 before things started to move. By the way, the skid marks into the signpost on the roundabout are brilliant. That is a picture that should be framed!!

Have a great Christmas and New Year and thanks again for all your invaluable comments and pictures.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi MichaelH,

Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo (for your Spanish other half)

As a Golf II purchaser this cheers me up no end, I think I know where pic 2 was taken from (near to AndyS) and there are big changes since September.

Have a good Christmas and a for New Year return refreshed to keep us on the ball

Regards,

John.

Hi All,

Regards
Old Dec 21st 2005, 3:44 pm
Luz Living

Hi All,
That's it from me for this year, I look forward to seeing what changes there is to CE in the two weeks I am away.
Hope you all have great Christmas and a wonderful New year 2006.

Regards

Michael
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-xmas-esuri.jpg  
Old Dec 21st 2005, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,
That's it from me for this year, I look forward to seeing what changes there is to CE in the two weeks I am away.

Regards

Michael
Excellent!
SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ALL!
Carol & John
Old Dec 21st 2005, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

linda and steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Regards

Michael

HI EVERYONE.

WE ARE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THAT SIGN COSTA ESURI FOR REAL.
THIS IS JUST TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR FUTURE NEW NEIGHBOURS AND FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY JEAN AND JOHN WITH WHOM WE MET UP WITH IN OCTOBER.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL NEXT YEAR.

BEST REGARDS

LINDA AND STEVE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.