Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by sam parky
Heres some more.
HI Sam

thanks for the great pictures, it even looked like there was someone back at work after the festive break.

Looking at the roads between the town houses with the new palm trees planted it appears there is only a very narrow road left? Please tell me this is just an illusion from the picture!!

Please keep the info and pictures comming when you get the chance, it is really appreciated I am sure by everyone back at home wishing the weeks away until completion

regards

Mike & Di
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
HI Sam

thanks for the great pictures, it even looked like there was someone back at work after the festive break.

Looking at the roads between the town houses with the new palm trees planted it appears there is only a very narrow road left? Please tell me this is just an illusion from the picture!!

Please keep the info and pictures comming when you get the chance, it is really appreciated I am sure by everyone back at home wishing the weeks away until completion

regards

Mike & Di

Hi Mike & Di

I think you will find it to be a one way street - same in most of the urbanisations.

Matt
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by matt begley
Hi Mike & Di

I think you will find it to be a one way street - same in most of the urbanisations.

Matt
Thanks Matt

looked a bit narrow for 2 cars to pass each other!
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,
Thanks for the photos!
Photo #3, would that be of pueblo andaluz?
Carol
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mike & Di

Matt
Yeah but, one way or not, in Spain that makes not a lot of difference to some people
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Sam,

Great photos particularly the scenic shots for the plotter's. Am I right in guessing that the first three shots are a panorama in the order 3,1,2 and were they taken just across from your new front door looking out over the villa plots across the golf course towards the river?

Regards,

John

Originally Posted by sam parky
Had problems attaching the photos, this should do it.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
Yeah but, one way or not, in Spain that makes not a lot of difference to some people
Agreed! Been guilty of it myself!! (Only during low season!)
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Just noticed a new thread under SPAIN started late December. For those who are still discerning about CE take a look at the postings about Chiclana de la Frontera just south of Cadiz on costa de la Lutz. :scared: We should count ourselves lucky or at least better prepared.

There are some useful tips and connections to other websites about CDL.

Anybody staying at the Atlantico Jan 16th to 20th at the same time as us?

Graham & Sandra.

Last edited by Graham G; Jan 3rd 2006 at 11:26 pm. Reason: misdirected to new thread
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

treads is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Den H
Help
Although I have been Reading this forum for some time I have never tried to post anything before. Lots of information but how do you see the pictures.(UPDATE I see that now I have registered they are displayed) My wife and I are buying a place on RVA4 Manz3 I work in London and called in the Fadesa office before Christmas and was told it would be ready end January, we are not holding our breath. Is there some way of letting me know of a good solicitor in the Ayamonte area without breaking the site rules? Superior are our agents but we cannot get any response from them, does anybody know if they still exist? Thanking you in anticipation.
Den H

Hi, as John mentions we have used Pelayo Morón Pendás, he seems very good and were out there early in December for a quick meeting with him, sorting out POA and NIE stuff... must admit he does seem to have many CE clients, so can seem (and is) very busy...

On your other note, we to have used Superior... and feel we have been left high and dry, they are still there and have moved around to a showroom / shop on the corner opposite the football stadium, not very impressive though (in my opinion) not sure how long they have been there, with the mess in the shop it looked like they had just moved in the day before but I doubt it .... For those who bought way back that remember, they have Marco working for them (originally worked for Fadesa in the shed).

To be honest we have done the same as others and have contacted Fadesa directly, which seemed to work fine, we got into our place (townhouse on M6) to view while we were out there and got shown around, very impressed...

Regards

Treads

Last edited by treads; Jan 3rd 2006 at 11:53 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Den H
Help
Although I have been Reading this forum for some time I have never tried to post anything before. Lots of information but how do you see the pictures.(UPDATE I see that now I have registered they are displayed) My wife and I are buying a place on RVA4 Manz3 I work in London and called in the Fadesa office before Christmas and was told it would be ready end January, we are not holding our breath. Is there some way of letting me know of a good solicitor in the Ayamonte area without breaking the site rules? Superior are our agents but we cannot get any response from them, does anybody know if they still exist? Thanking you in anticipation.

Have you tried contacting superior in Bristol? I deal with them all the time and they are most helpful. Call 0117-906-1015.

Graham G
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:56 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed! Been guilty of it myself!! (Only during low season!)
I often wonder how long a parking warden would last before a heart attack over here
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

jean&john will become famous soon enoughjean&john will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the photos Sam, things seem to be taking shape. Is there any chance of some close-up photos of the Andalusian Village? Those of us who have bought these apartments don't seem to be getting much photographic information on the progress. When we were there in October there was a lot of ground work to be done around the area - are they getting on with this work???

Jean & John
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:25 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Graham G
Just noticed a new thread under SPAIN started late December. For those who are still discerning about CE take a look at the postings about Chiclana de la Frontera just south of Cadiz on costa de la Lutz. :scared: We should count ourselves lucky or at least better prepared.

There are some useful tips and connections to other websites about CDL.

Anybody staying at the Atlantico Jan 16th to 20th at the same time as us?

Graham & Sandra.
Have you got a meter and a contract with electrikery people or is it still the builders tempory supply ??
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

@ MEL & JOHN

QUOTE "Anybody on this forum buying a townhouse on Manzana 2 ? We are buying No. ** there".UNQUOTE

I don't want to be too alarmist.. But.
Not a good idea to provide too much info in my opinion. This site is open to be read by anyone who happens to stumble upon it while surfing the www.
Maybe, just maybe someone could monitor your posts here and know when your place will be full of possessions and unoccupied.

regards
BW.

Last edited by big wheels; Jan 4th 2006 at 4:57 am.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Have you got a meter and a contract with electrikery people or is it still the builders tempory supply ??
Interesting question jdr,
Perhaps those who have completed and moved into their Rago apartments could help us please with this information? Where is the meter located (inside or outside the property's entrance), and, will CE be supplied by Sevillana (or another supplier) after Fadesa leaves?
Thanks,
Carol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.