Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Another Bloody Discgrace

Another Bloody Discgrace

Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:44 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Bloody Discgrace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Terrorist attack in a country where radical islamist have frequently commited terrorist attacks. A country which has radical schools teaching hatred. I think its pretty much odds on in this case that it was linked to Islam.

Sorry BM but I think it is perfectly fair to point the finger of blame in the direction it is being pointed.

excuse my english but i really didn't get it.

are you trying to say it is correct to link islam to terrorism for some reasons and some areas? or just not correct in this case? or what exactly?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 3:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
excuse my english but i really didn't get it.

are you trying to say it is correct to link islam to terrorism for some reasons and some areas? or just not correct in this case? or what exactly?
Pakistan has a bloody history of terror attacks committed in the name of Islam. Its difficult to think of any other groups who would have committed such an attack there.

so it is justifiable to say that the chief suspects are Islamic Terrorist groups.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 3:52 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Pakistan has a bloody history of terror attacks committed in the name of Islam. Its difficult to think of any other groups who would have committed such an attack there.

so it is justifiable to say that the chief suspects are Islamic Terrorist groups.

is it however justified to link terrorism with islam all the time?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

is it however justified to link terrorism with islam all the time?
absolutely not.
Terror attacks in Spain are usually linked to Basque nationalists because thats where the evidence points. Terror attacks in Sri Lanka are usually linked to Tamil nationalists as thats where the evidence points.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 4:27 am
Banned

absolutely not.
Terror attacks in Spain are usually linked to Basque nationalists because thats where the evidence points. Terror attacks in Sri Lanka are usually linked to Tamil nationalists as thats where the evidence points.

are there Basque nationalist in the entier world?
are there Tamil nationalists in the entire world?

just think about it abit !!

if they are terrorists in pakistan it would be better to say terrorists only ..and not to link it to islam that is nearly in each countery in the world.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

are there Basque nationalist in the entier world?
are there Tamil nationalists in the entire world?

just think about it abit !!

if they are terrorists in pakistan it would be better to say terrorists only ..and not to link it to islam that is nearly in each countery in the world.
why when they make the attacks in the name of Islam?
They are Islamic Terorists. What they do is based on their misguided beliefs.
can't see why you want to hide that fact.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 5:00 am
Banned

why when they make the attacks in the name of Islam?
They are Islamic Terorists. What they do is based on their misguided beliefs.
can't see why you want to hide that fact.

you just said it your self ... they have misguided beliefs and these misguided beliefs are not islamic ...so why linking them to islam?

say evil terrorist ..
say stuiped terrorist..

say anything you want

but don't link them to Islam by saying Islamic terrorist ..as if they are representing all muslims

we don't see the media saying Christian terrorisits ..or jewish terrorists do we?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Beardman.

You need to understand the meaning of the word terrorist.

It is someone that acts without the approval of a government or official organisation. In this case, the terrorists believe that they are acting on the behalf of Islam.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
Beardman.

You need to understand the meaning of the word terrorist.

It is someone that acts without the approval of a government or official organisation. In this case, the terrorists believe that they are acting on the behalf of Islam.

whois talking now ..the Defender of the Israelie terrorisim
Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

whois talking now ..the Defender of the Israelie terrorisim
now please, just shut up you muppet and try to actually understand something - then you may learn.

Israeli TERRORISM is not terrorism.
Why? BECAUSE ISRAELS ACTS ARE CARRIED OUT BY THE STATE IN COORDINATED ATTACKS AGAINST NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES.

So by it's term it is not carrying out acts of terrorism. It is deemed as acts of war.
Not that they are necessarily right.

But calling me a defender of Israeli Terrorism as usual shows just how much of a small minded buffoon you are..

On previous threads I have stated that The israelis and palestinians are all as bad as each other, they need their heads banging together..

as usual, you are way off target, I suggest you run into a wall head first a number of times, it may knock some sense into you..
Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

you just said it your self ... they have misguided beliefs and these misguided beliefs are not islamic ...so why linking them to islam?

say evil terrorist ..
say stuiped terrorist..

say anything you want

but don't link them to Islam by saying Islamic terrorist ..as if they are representing all muslims

we don't see the media saying Christian terrorisits ..or jewish terrorists do we?
...But BM, they tell us that is what they are called. You call yourself the islamist brotherhood for this or that and carry out violent acts then we will not refer to you as Man Utd! Do you want a list of groups around the world that carry out acts of extreme violence and include the word 'islam' in the title.

How many groups that carry out random killings, abductions, on-line beheadings, car bombs, suicude bombs etc call themselves christian/buddhist/jewish in their title? When they do and can be identified as such they will be referred to by that name......
Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
now please, just shut up you muppet and try to actually understand something - then you may learn.

Israeli TERRORISM is not terrorism.
Why? BECAUSE ISRAELS ACTS ARE CARRIED OUT BY THE STATE IN COORDINATED ATTACKS AGAINST NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES.

So by it's term it is not carrying out acts of terrorism. It is deemed as acts of war.
Not that they are necessarily right.

But calling me a defender of Israeli Terrorism as usual shows just how much of a small minded buffoon you are..

On previous threads I have stated that The israelis and palestinians are all as bad as each other, they need their heads banging together..

as usual, you are way off target, I suggest you run into a wall head first a number of times, it may knock some sense into you..

excuse me "ATTACKS AGAINST NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES" what countries are you talking about ?? GAZA it is not even considered a country now tell me which one of us is a muppet .. and on top of that just try to read this line that you wrote "Israeli TERRORISM is not terrorism"
you first add terrorism to Israel and then take it away !!!!!

on top of that are you telling me that even when there are wars just because they are wars there will be no terrorism durning it? helloo !!! are awake?

and yes .. just for saying that both Israel and palastines are bad you are giving so much support to Israel. Israel is the one killing and distroying and yet you are equalizing criminals with victims.

now take it easy and relax people are not stuiped anymore and even if they are stuiped to buy what you say ... you can fool your self.

you should NEVER EVER look at Israel and palastine like this. we have people who were kicked out of their land and still being kicked from time to time, people who are Under siege and people who are srounded with distruction and death and yet you say that they are as bad as Israel!!

what support is there the palastinans have?? do they have Amerian or british weapons? or money ?? or politicly supported?

and yet you are saying that both are bad.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

excuse me "ATTACKS AGAINST NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES" what countries are you talking about ?? GAZA it is not even considered a country now tell me which one of us is a muppet .. and on top of that just try to read this line that you wrote "Israeli TERRORISM is not terrorism"
you first add terrorism to Israel and then take it away !!!!!

on top of that are you telling me that even when there are wars just because they are wars there will be no terrorism durning it? helloo !!! are awake?

and yes .. just for saying that both Israel and palastines are bad you are giving so much support to Israel. Israel is the one killing and distroying and yet you are equalizing criminals with victims.

now take it easy and relax people are not stuiped anymore and even if they are stuiped to buy what you say ... you can fool your self.

you should NEVER EVER look at Israel and palastine like this. we have people who were kicked out of their land and still being kicked from time to time, people who are Under siege and people who are srounded with distruction and death and yet you say that they are as bad as Israel!!

what support is there the palastinans have?? do they have Amerian or british weapons? or money ?? or politicly supported?

and yet you are saying that both are bad.
I rest my point..

I now go back to my blissful ignorance of that local phenomenon which is beardman...

la la la la la la la la la la la la..
Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by B Bear
...But BM, they tell us that is what they are called. You call yourself the islamist brotherhood for this or that and carry out violent acts then we will not refer to you as Man Utd! Do you want a list of groups around the world that carry out acts of extreme violence and include the word 'islam' in the title.

How many groups that carry out random killings, abductions, on-line beheadings, car bombs, suicude bombs etc call themselves christian/buddhist/jewish in their title? When they do and can be identified as such they will be referred to by that name......
so for small percentage of bad Muslims the media will continually refers to them as Islamite terrorist until you make each Muslim feel that as long he is a Muslim he is a terrorist or suspected to be a terrorist in their eyes

Do you want the rest of muslims to be in your side or their side?

Don’t you have consideration to the feelings of muslims??

and yes i want a list of all these groups around the world and the number of people who belongs to these groups ..and then i want you to compare it with the number of Muslims world wide to get my point
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Athesitim can be a dangrouse source of terrisim .. because if some one believes that he will not be Questioned for anything he do after death, he will do anything to enjoy his life to the maximum limit
Doesn't happen that way BM. Most (I guess, don't have any figures to back this up) terrorists have been brainwashed (sorry BM but that is how I feel about religion) to believe that they are fighting for a cause that god will praise them for, not that they will be questioned for.

is it true that they have this believe (as long you believe in jesus all your mistakes will be forgiven.. because he sucrifice him self for the entire humanity/believers) ...???
Yes. Bloody crazy, but you could be the worst scum possible and if you truly repent you will be forgiven. That's what Catholics believe.

about 12.5% of the world's population are non-religious, and about 2.4% are atheists.[how is that happening?
Maybe they're classing agnostics and/or non-practising religious as non-religious?

BM, you are right that the media constantly link Islam with terrorism, often unfairly, and I'm sure that is the reason for a lot of anti-Islamic feeling, but the bottom line is that your fanatical brothers are not helping - they are not exactly good PR for Islam. To put it lightly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.