Another Bloody Discgrace

Another Bloody Discgrace

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:08 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Another Bloody Discgrace

Why are Islamic fanatics so barbaric?
http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Cricket/10291119.html
And why can't we edit the titles of our threads?
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:37 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Another Bloody Discgrace

Perhaps they are traditional and don't like Twenty20 .

Serious note: My condolences to the families of the policemen killed in the line of duty. Some men are brave and sacrafice on a battlefield, many police officers are equally so but daily on streets.

That'll be the last tour of Pakistan for a while.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:51 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Bloody Discgrace

why are those people and their actions are linked to islam ??

that's not fair

we dont' see in the west people talking about christianity when there is an idiot merdurer. but it happens many times (if not always) it the doer is a muslim
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:59 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man

that's not fair

we dont' see in the west people talking about christianity when there is an idiot merdurer. but it happens many times (if not always) it the doer is a muslim
indeed, there is nothing currently to link them to any religion... they are "just" barbaric, fanatical, murdering scum.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:02 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
indeed, there is nothing currently to link them to any religion... they are "just" barbaric, fanatical, murdering scum.

then why the original post included this ?

Originally Posted by lionheart
Why are Islamic fanatics so barbaric?
http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Cricket/10291119.html
And why can't we edit the titles of our threads?
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:13 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I expect most of the western murderers aren't very religious?

BM, don't take it to heart mate, it's the same with anything, a small group makes it worse for the rest of the good people.

Also, you always hear about the bad news, good news just doesn't sell papers.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:23 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

then why the original post included this ?
I don't know... I can't read people's minds.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:26 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bison
I expect most of the western murderers aren't very religious?

BM, don't take it to heart mate, it's the same with anything, a small group makes it worse for the rest of the good people.

Also, you always hear about the bad news, good news just doesn't sell papers.

it is becoming very boring to post the same bad news all the time in the same frame... at the end people have their minds to chose to believe what they want but when the media try to brain wash people by continuly posting bad stuff and linking it to islam ...then we have to think .who is controlling the media in large places around the world speacilly eruop and US?

they used to say in the past

lie and lie and lie and you may find someone to believe you.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:38 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

it is becoming very boring to post the same bad news all the time in the same frame... at the end people have their minds to chose to believe what they want but when the media try to brain wash people by continuly posting bad stuff and linking it to islam ...then we have to think .who is controlling the media in large places around the world speacilly eruop and US?

they used to say in the past

lie and lie and lie and you may find someone to believe you.
How about you sharing something positive, some good news from the Islamic world?

Why don't you start a new news company called TTNN (The Truth News Network) you could make it your niche, the only news company that tells the truth?

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bison
How about you sharing something positive, some good news from the Islamic world?

Why don't you start a new news company called TTNN (The Truth News Network) you could make it your niche, the only news company that tells the truth?

LOL

very funny

i am not saying that media is always publishing lies ...but only when it comes to Islam they link it with terrorisim in a weird manner
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

that's not fair

No, you are quite right BM. However I will not hold my breath as I fear that your god will be invoked in some way when those responsible own up along with lots of allu akhbar! stuff, and descriptions of the SL team as infidels or some such thing.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

very funny

i am not saying that media is always publishing lies ...but only when it comes to Islam they link it with terrorisim in a weird manner
yeah it's odd that isn't it? 9/11
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by B Bear
No, you are quite right BM. However I will not hold my breath as I fear that your god will be invoked in some way when those responsible own up along with lots of allu akhbar! stuff, and descriptions of the SL team as infidels or some such thing.

you have idiots in all religions not only islam and in all societies as well

you even have Atheists criminals who have done serious crimes .. if we judge you people the way you judge us ... Athesitim can be a dangrouse source of terrisim .. because if some one believes that he will not be Questioned for anything he do after death, he will do anything to enjoy his life to the maximum limit ... and in order to do that he needs alot of money that he will not bother how to collect it .. drugs, crime, killing, etc...

but i can't link Atheisim directly with crime .. because it is not fair
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yeah it's odd that isn't it? 9/11

exactly you are right ...after 9/11 the media is more like an enamy of islam
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:31 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Another Bloody Discgrace

because if some one believes that he will not be Questioned for anything he do after death, he will do anything to enjoy his life to the maximum limit ... and in order to do that he needs alot of money that he will not bother how to collect it .. drugs, crime, killing, etc...
I missed my calling there .

For most Atheists and Agnostics this is an interesting question but it's sufficient to say most believe that our morality is a product of our biology and society rather than any religious values we may have.

Of course to find out you would have to start with people secluded from religious beliefs and study thier lives and then compare them to Atheists, Agnostics and those of "Faith" . I'm not aware of such a study but if anyone fancies getting work published that might be a good approach.

but i can't link Atheisim directly with crime .. because it is not fair
Most evidence I've seen in the way of studies points the other way mate .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.