Reluctantly returning to UK....:(

Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reluctantly returning to UK....:(

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Not sure if either of you have seen this.....
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...85&postcount=1
Yes i did know, and all my thoughts go out to ozzienurse.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

had a text from Rachael today to say the funeral is Thursday 13th. They now have an address so i presume they have somewhere to call home though i doubt it will feel anything like normality right now.
I keep starting to phone her but i really have no idea what to say
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Not sure if either of you have seen this.....
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...85&postcount=1

All my condolsences; I really that life picks up for you soon.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manghams
All my condolsences; I really that life picks up for you soon.
Hi there

glad to see your back online. Hope things are looking up for you too
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Hi there

glad to see your back online. Hope things are looking up for you too
I've had better weeks!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

I've had better weeks!
I'll bet (I just saw your other post).
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll bet (I just saw your other post).

Just walked along the riverbank in the rain, so I could have a cry; hopefully a goodnights sleep will help.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just walked along the riverbank in the rain, so I could have a cry; hopefully a goodnights sleep will help.
Oh boy that sucks. Sorry to hear you are feeling so down I hope you see some light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Are you close to finding a place of you own to live yet?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh boy that sucks. Sorry to hear you are feeling so down I hope you see some light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Are you close to finding a place of you own to live yet?
Managed to get somewhere hopefully by Wednesday - but its very small, 3 beds, dont know how we will get the kids in?

Managed to get one child into school, a second choice, but not to bad, still working on a pre-school place, but the grammar school wont take my 17 yr old back, saying he has missed too much and college say he has to wait till September, so he has lost year and will have to re-start his A-levels!

I've applied for a few jobs but not heard anything yet and hubby hasnt got one yet!

Got a car, but still need to sort out dr's ect.......been here before.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Managed to get somewhere hopefully by Wednesday - but its very small, 3 beds, dont know how we will get the kids in?

Managed to get one child into school, a second choice, but not to bad, still working on a pre-school place, but the grammar school wont take my 17 yr old back, saying he has missed too much and college say he has to wait till September, so he has lost year and will have to re-start his A-levels!

I've applied for a few jobs but not heard anything yet and hubby hasnt got one yet!

Got a car, but still need to sort out dr's ect.......been here before.
Considering what you've been through and the fact you've only been back for 5 minutes I think you've sorted out a hell of a lot. I hope your family appreciate you. FWIW I think you're a pretty amazing Mum and wife.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Any thought about checking out programs like CBT or support group
offered by the community mental health team?
Or have a look at the depression modules from the Australian link.
http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/reso...cfm?Info_ID=37
Take care.
Yoong
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:09 am
Fluffy Dippindoodle

pinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond repute

Considering what you've been through and the fact you've only been back for 5 minutes I think you've sorted out a hell of a lot. I hope your family appreciate you. FWIW I think you're a pretty amazing Mum and wife.
same from me - you are coping amazingly will with all the upheaval you have had in the last few months.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pinkmcfarquhar
same from me - you are coping amazingly will with all the upheaval you have had in the last few months.
Thanks for all the support; feeling a bit better this morning; working through the list of phone calls (Drs; Inland rev; DVLA; letting company) and achieving something slowly, seeing a mortgage advisor tonight, so fingers crossed we wont have to stay in rented too long. Life will be easier when I have my own personal space, oh and got a job (grossly over qualified, but I can start straight away).

Hopefully next week will be more positive and I an going to take the two little ones on holiday with my mum; somewhere nice and warm, her treat.

Maybe that cry and a good nights sleep did the trick?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:14 pm
Fluffy Dippindoodle

pinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the job, and have a great holiday - you definitely deserve it!

Amazing the power of a good cry (let's it all out) and a good nights sleep.

Take care,

pink x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:43 am
Just Joined

renagade96 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Well Hubby decided today he hates Oz after just two months and want's to go back to the UK. I have no choice in the matter as we have a nearly 4 year old son....all the hard work, struggles and stress getting here are now all for nothing.

I don't want to go back I want to give it year and then return. I have no choice. If he stays he will resent me and be unhappy and if I go back home I will feel the same.

Not a good situation...and not for our son either...he loves it here too. I got him in a great school and he has made friends. I feel so empty. All I have done today is cry.

At least we all still have our health so not so bad. Not looking forward to moving back...

listen to your husband,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.