Reluctantly returning to UK....:(

Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:06 pm
to be or not to be...

bluejohn has a spectacular aura aboutbluejohn has a spectacular aura aboutbluejohn has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Reluctantly returning to UK....:(

Originally Posted by rabsody
Something to make you laugh:

http://www.bogan.com.au/

Wonderful thems the ones I was talking about. Every country got em. I think they are called rednecks in the states.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bluejohn
Wonderful thems the ones I was talking about. Every country got em. I think they are called rednecks in the states.
If you look at the bottom of the wikipedia page it has lots of different countries' equivalents inc. Chav, Bevan, Trailer etc!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin davidson
we were in perth willetton-rossmoyne wouldnt really say that there were problems it was just things that we came across and saw things that you would see in the uk,dont get me wrong its a lovely place espeacially going to freemantle etc having your snapper and chips my point was that you get theses sort of problems where ever you live,it just amazed me that there were some beautiful suberbs and people disrespected some places,there are some rough or bad places just like the uk,so if you are going there to emmigrate just do your homework.we lived in willetton-rossmoyne and house prices have shot up so much more than the uk ,typical 4 by 2 $500 -525000 dollars,when we brought a yr and half ago 4 by 2 tripple garage and pool $350.000 dollars so quite a leap,real estate agents loving it. so are you living in oz or are you in the uk? im off to work soon so love to read your reply later.basically all i was trying to get across was that oz is not perfect still got the same crime rate etc same as the uk,i just found that perth was very isolated and should of gone some where else.
After two last attempts at being in aus, am now back in uk. As mentioned before we are trying hard to get back to Brisbane where we were the last two times, very lively place. Just finding it hard to secure jobs to get back there, and slight problem of our eldest son has a steady girlfriend,and changes his mind from week to week as if he will come with us. Cant imagine going without him, mind you he is 19 now, and ready to branch out on his own. But going as a family the last two times would like it to be the same for the third, if we make it.Have family in perth and they seem to be doing fine, but they do have usual problems of emigrating. have noticed that house prices have gone up a great deal in Brisbane sice we were last there, so if we get to go back it will have to be smaller house due to prices. Crime is every where the same i think. Its just that aus has better weather that draws people to it, and allso more space, bigger roads to drive on.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:23 pm
to be or not to be...

bluejohn has a spectacular aura aboutbluejohn has a spectacular aura aboutbluejohn has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rabsody
If you look at the bottom of the wikipedia page it has lots of different countries' equivalents inc. Chav, Bevan, Trailer etc!
I should have looked at that before. White trash that was the other one (more american) .
Old Feb 18th 2008, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johull
York and Harrogate are lovely, you will have a great time. Its nice to go to these nice cities but I couldnt afford to have the house that I have if I lived there - if you know what I mean. We have a beautiful home in a lovely village, its just everything around it that lets it down!!!

I work in Bradford and it is a real eye opener. I was walking through the shopping centre on my lunch break and there are these horrible women screaming and shouting at their children, it makes me so sad. I hate the thought of my boys being around this, even though i dont live in Bradford, the town nearest to us isnt very clever either. There are some good people there though, I have grown up here all my life and the sad thing is everyone said that we should have stayed and tried harder.

My youngest is 5 and it worries me what the future will hold for him here.
This is were we are heading back to, (the town nearest); I feel sick to my stomach sending my kids to school - what more can I say??
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:57 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick update. I am now 22 weeks pregnant. Have been to three interviews and they all went really well. Spookily though I didn't get them. Got another one tomorrow at 11am that is if I can find someone to have Rhys for an hour whilst I go.
I have no money, nowhere to live and no job. I am feeling very miserable. Although I have got an occasional shift on the nurse bank now Gareth has a full time job I have no car so I can't do any work. I am getting very frustated and just want a bit of luck.

Hopefully I can find a permanent job soon even though I will be starting then finishing to go on leave pretty soon.

Mom is very poorly and in hospital again! Second time this month. They think she has cancer.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine I sure as hell miss it. Praying for some luck soon. xx
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Just a quick update. I am now 22 weeks pregnant. Have been to three interviews and they all went really well. Spookily though I didn't get them. Got another one tomorrow at 11am that is if I can find someone to have Rhys for an hour whilst I go.
I have no money, nowhere to live and no job. I am feeling very miserable. Although I have got an occasional shift on the nurse bank now Gareth has a full time job I have no car so I can't do any work. I am getting very frustated and just want a bit of luck.

Hopefully I can find a permanent job soon even though I will be starting then finishing to go on leave pretty soon.

Mom is very poorly and in hospital again! Second time this month. They think she has cancer.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine I sure as hell miss it. Praying for some luck soon. xx
Oh dear {hugs} to you! I am sorry that the job situation isnt looking brighter for you - do you think your pregnancy may be a factor there? Even if they cannot say so, perhaps that may be a factor you cannot control. Sorry to hear about your mum too, that must make a bad situation even worse for you. I would happily send you some sunshine if I could bottle it!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:31 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

You seem so sad - I hope it all works out for you .
X
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

You will get through it Rachie and hopefully in the a couple of years time when you have your two beautiful kids and a nice little house and a job it will all be worth it and be much easier. K sent - I wish you and your mum the best. x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Originally Posted by manghams
This is were we are heading back to, (the town nearest); I feel sick to my stomach sending my kids to school - what more can I say??
Hi

Where are you moving back to? Where are you coming from? I live on the outskirts of Keighley
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johull
Hi

Where are you moving back to? Where are you coming from? I live on the outskirts of Keighley

We think we have found somewhere in Bingley; initially staying with my mum; I wanted Eldwick Primary, but its is full! My older boy should be able to back to Bingley Grammar. Frieinds and family are all close by.

How about you where around Keighley are up heading? Its so close, 10 mins away! Be nice to see someone who understands?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't live down that neck of the woods but have family in Shipley and visit regularly. Next time down will give you a shout.

Lynne
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Big hugs to you Rach. Sending positive vibes over to you and your Mum x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:41 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have always thought you a terrific girl Rach. I am sending you as many lucky thoughts as I can muster.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mick69
Don't live down that neck of the woods but have family in Shipley and visit regularly. Next time down will give you a shout.

Lynne
Please say HI when your near!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.