Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Originally Posted by Dukie
i might slam canadinas for being boring, ignorant and backwards but they at least dont shout abuse at me or make threts when i tell them i want to go back to manchester.

<<snip>>
Perhaps they don't want to inadvertantly risk delaying your departure from these shores....
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:46 pm
Banned

Dukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by macadian
Perhaps they don't want to inadvertantly risk delaying your departure from these shores....
youd all just like to be doing what im doing. if not why are you on a going back to uk board then? im honest and right and you dont like it. thats all.

bet you wouldnt come here if you could do it agin.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:04 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for you reply. not sure of site rules but i was only giving my opinion which was asked for. some people dont agree and are very abusive to me.
it's the way you tell it ................
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:24 pm
Banned

Dukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
it's the way you tell it ................
what the truth? truth is your all sacred to admit that youd much prefer to be in the uk. tell me one thing that canada has that the uk doesnt and more.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:27 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

what the truth? truth is your all sacred to admit that youd much prefer to be in the uk. tell me one thing that canada has that the uk doesnt and more.
no idea - I live in Italy - like it and do not have a mad wish to return to the UK.

I know you are telling the truth the way you see it .......... what I meant is that your language and way of putting things is very angry - rude sometimes and condescending to almost everyone on here.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:36 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Igloos.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by dbd33
Igloos.
that boring mountains and snow to and canadians and wanna bes! and you can keep the lot.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:58 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Moose.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:22 pm
Banned

for those who dont think manchester is the greatest city in the world heres a few links.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1772060153

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1760440592

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1770023151

canada not apatch on manchester
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:22 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Moose.
OMG where????
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

for those who dont think manchester is the greatest city in the world heres a few links.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1772060153

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1760440592

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1770023151

canada not apatch on manchester
I've watched the 1st two videos......the 1st one is about the Trafford Centre which is basically just a large mall and rather garish...compared to the down and out scenes of Eccles (which unfortunately is a rather common scene in the Manchester area) and 2nd one is one of my most despised people. WTF is that all about....just Victoria Beckham posing for no apparent reason...is this something to be celebrated.....the Hello and OK celebrity fawning leaves me cold.....I always thought that Victoria didn't like Manchester.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by clynnog
I've watched the 1st two videos......the 1st one is about the Trafford Centre which is basically just a large mall and rather garish...compared to the down and out scenes of Eccles (which unfortunately is a rather common scene in the Manchester area) and 2nd one is one of my most despised people. WTF is that all about....just Victoria Beckham posing for no apparent reason...is this something to be celebrated.....the Hello and OK celebrity fawning leaves me cold.....I always thought that Victoria didn't like Manchester.
your just jelous thats all trafford centre is the biggest in the world and Posh is world famous and rich and shes in manchester not canada. watch the next one and see the greastest football team in the world now owned by the richest man who is moving to manchester to and not canada.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:41 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

your just jelous thats all trafford centre is the biggest in the world and Posh is world famous and rich and shes in manchester not canada. watch the next one and see the greastest football team in the world now owned by the richest man who is moving to manchester to and not canada.
Posh is in La not Manchester!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:48 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
OMG where????
Any rural and swampy; northern Ontario, Newfoundland, Quebec. I don't know about the west but they have them in Alaska so I suppose nothern BC and AB as well.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Posh is in La not Manchester!
my aunty has told me that she and david have a house in cheshire near manchester and are there all the time as they dont like america. just go over there for the money thats all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.