Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:37 pm
Banned

Dukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant futureDukie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Honest Advice from those returning from Canada

Originally Posted by ann m
OK -I'll bite. I'll respond to you about my rudeness - or slagging ....

This thread rumbled on quite amicably for many pages, before you walzed in with your "beer, curry, pubs" view of life.

Your first post at #110 (that's how sad I am - I've gone back and checked it all) - barges straight in with "everything and everyone in Canada sucks/shithead cops/don't come here if you want a life" - very balanced.

My first response to you was polite and vaguely understanding. Post #112. More fool me.

Your reply to me was for me and my prissy friends to basically piss off. At this point, I'd suggest you knew nothing about me. Oh, and everything and everybody in Canada was still shite.

So - yes - I then looked for the f-off smilie. I'm still looking for it.

And yes - I still stand by the fact that you may wish to return to the forum when you've grown up - give it about 20 years or so - that may do it - or not.

And I still stand by the fact that you are dense.

And I still think you are a troll, if not intentionally, then by default of being so consistently narrow-minded about life, the universe (nor forgetting beer and curry) and everything.

I still wish you well on your return to Manchester, and the quicker the better.

Now - is that a slagging?

I don't think I've actually ever been rude to anyone else on this forum. Dukie - you are special - in so many ways.
your not a nice person. if someone doesnt agree with you you personaly cticize them. dont you think that a bit ignorant? read what patrick says to. hes got it right like me.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dukie
if someone doesnt agree with you you personaly cticize them. dont you think that a bit ignorant?

Old Sep 8th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of light

Aw Duckie, I wasn't slagging you off, that would be like shooting fish in a barrel. I simply made valid observations about you and your potential for employment in the UK that were based on the evidence I had before me, namely your numerous rude, offensive, narrow minded and gramatically poor posts.

However, I am always open to changing my opinion when new evidence comes to light so I reviewed the additional posts you have made since my last comment. Based on that additional evidence I have to say my original comments stand and if you are still struggling to pick the right vowel just let me know .
Old Sep 8th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dukie
your not a nice person. if someone doesnt agree with you you personaly cticize them. dont you think that a bit ignorant? read what patrick says to. hes got it right like me.
Haha let her carry on Dukie then Pollyanna will put a stop to her rants just like her cohort love30stm the sad wanna be Kiwi who got put in her place just nice.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone has a problem with any individual post, report that post and we will look at it. I do not intend to spend my life reading every post in this thread tracking down the offenders.

This thread has degenerated into nothing but insults and name calling and therefore is being closed.