Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:28 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by crispy
Hey gazz you can be a twat, nice, loved by everyones grandaughter, rugged, bit of a lad and a senile useless lump all at the same time, it's called multi-tasking. Women do it all of the time.
sorry i lost you after twat
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:29 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Im back
Well,when gazza met flanny eh?????,Cav back in the US of A,Suse dressed like a pros,blimey Ive missed it all
Speak tomorrow,Im knackered
welcome home your highness, good trip?
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:41 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gazz
sorry i lost you after twat
I was right then, you can't multi task. Breathing and reading at the same time must be one thing to much for you No work boyo?...........just must add I have had fantasy dreams about you since reading you look like Men in Black
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:41 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Another great morning in Portugal Here I am in the good old US of crapy A.

Good morning peeps

How is everybody doing?

Surely you must be up.... It's already 4:45 AM here in the US...

quick... say something English..... It always makes me smile when you guys type....

cheers
Are you on downer Paul?

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Rollocks, it's not multi-tasking it's just that they have butterfly minds and can't concentrate on doing one thing at a time.
Just for you Tav....

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.

Just for you then Cav.

How now brown cow..........The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

And this I love because when I was in a bar in Williams Town in Massachusetts I asked for this and I had to say it to everyone in the bar at least a dozens times before I was given my beer. "May I have a raspberry beer please". Apparently they thought it was quaint the way I said it. Americans, can't live with them, can't live out them, we just have to humor them
Aaww, that's so sweet.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:43 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I was right then, you can't multi task. Breathing and reading at the same time must be one thing to much for you No work boyo?...........just must add I have had fantasy dreams about you since reading you look like Men in Black
Where is Cleri, she must be having a lie in.

Get away with you Crispy, it was Mr Tumble who rang your bells.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Where is Cleri, she must be having a lie in.

Get away with you Crispy, it was Mr Tumble who rang your bells.
Damn you know me so well
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:51 am
'In limboland'

Helloooooo Cleri, where are you?

Attached Thumbnails When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2-betty015.gif  

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Apr 24th 2008 at 9:54 am.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:24 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Im ere
Just doin all the washing etc!!!!!!!
Didnt really have any traumas,well except nearly missing the flight back,due to miscalculation of motorway traffic ,now, I live near Lisbon,I know traffic!!! err or so I thought!!!!!!!!
I went back to Uk 18 months ago,but that was a quick overnight for a funeral,so really,I havent been for 3 and half years,this time I had a chance to "experience" Uk.
Number one observation,NEVER walk into a shop/Pub/Cafe and smile and say hello........they think you have some sort of mental illness.
Took MIL for sunday lunch in a nice country pub,she is getting on and doesnt eat much.I asked the waitress(who really should have got a refund from the charm school she went to) if MIL could have a child portion,she shouted at me "of course not she isnt a child" and looked at me as though I was some cheapskate who didnt want to pay for a full meal......nice,sorry I thought i was the customer
Wont bore you with the weather,we all know its crap,but I can honestly say,I have never been so cold!!!
There must be peeps in Uk who love it,I didnt meet any.Total topic of conversation is "rip off Britain",everyone is miserable and stressed.
I really felt like a foreigner in my own country,and have never been so relieved when the plane touched down in Lisbon.
On the upside,the beer and curries were good
Anyway,back in my little paradise now,thankyou and goodnight
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:32 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
That's ok Gazz. there's no love lost between us eh??
you know i don,t mean it you big lummox you!, don,t you, i,m now awaiting your visit , your next on the hit list!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:36 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Yeah right...

ok ok I did mention to Mum that the both of you looked like Men In Black with your suits and shades on...is that a bit better? Have I redeemed your street cred a bit?

you are much forgiven for previous comments
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:38 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by jdr
That link is so funny, I had to laugh at the last appology bit. lol
aahh so Mr Tumble does have a darkside, i can think of a few hand signs he can use which could spice things up!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:39 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Are you on downer Paul?

Just for you Tav....

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.

Aaww, that's so sweet.
B.....S! a typical male retort i feel
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:41 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Hey gazz you can be a twat, nice, loved by everyones grandaughter, rugged, bit of a lad and a senile useless lump all at the same time, it's called multi-tasking. Women do it all of the time.
yeah and thats why they never actually finish anything?
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:45 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

hey i also know how to read a map!, you know those things that show you where, oh forget it its a man thing! i.ll now have fantasy dreams about you having fantasy dreams

Last edited by gazz; Apr 24th 2008 at 11:13 am.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:46 am

yeah and thats why they never actually finish anything?
I take it you're talking about men here

hey i also know how to read a map!, you know those things that show you where, oh forget it its a man thing! i.ll now have fantasy dreams about you having fantasy dreams
I can read a map so there Welcome to my dream gazza

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.