When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old May 8th 2008, 5:43 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

I threw a double six and got out at twenty te 7
Looks like i didnt miss much
Im off to cook dinner,and get meself settled for flannys prog,and then a new james nesbitt thingy and then eastenders................back to being a sad git,although,there is a rumour Port mates are up for a game of pool tonight,I hope not I want to be boring and get tucked in with me telly
Old May 8th 2008, 6:59 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
get tucked in with me telly
who is Telly?
Old May 8th 2008, 8:04 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
who is Telly?
You gotta be kidding us cav. Telly is that square box that sits in the corner talking to itself all night.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:13 am

Ive just watched the Port prog family from hell,went on hols saw a bar for sale,and bought it.............no experience etc etc............I cant quite believe what i saw
Old May 8th 2008, 8:17 am

Ive just watched the Port prog family from hell,went on hols saw a bar for sale,and bought it.............no experience etc etc............I cant quite believe what i saw
I remember watching the first prog about this lot, there was a lot cut out from it, I remember thinking what a complete yanker the son was and this
2nd prog just proved me right. What is it with brits and moving aboard, so many seem to leave there brain behind.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by crispy
I remember watching the first prog about this lot, there was a lot cut out from it, I remember thinking what a complete yanker the son was and this
2nd prog just proved me right. What is it with brits and moving aboard, so many seem to leave there brain behind.
unbelievable........... Im still speechless
Old May 8th 2008, 8:22 am

unbelievable........... Im still speechless
I would like to see the books I have a feeling they could be on the menu
Old May 8th 2008, 8:48 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

????
Old May 8th 2008, 8:50 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
who is Telly?

Telly Savalas he was Kojak dontchaknow!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:51 am

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
????
Sorry Nomad, I'm a bit slow to night, and your ???? is?
Old May 8th 2008, 8:53 am
---------

Originally Posted by gazz
ies dont know if them is or them isn,nt, we woulds be needing to askem !, you sure your not from Norwich really Cav
8 ROFL's jeez I love a guy who laughs at his own jokes.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:55 am
---------

Oh you say that now, typical wank, sorry yank You want to play the game on your terms, well laughing cavalier that's not how the cookie crumbles on this pile of rubbaboo
Dont worry Cav I think yer ok.
Old May 8th 2008, 9:14 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
Again just caught up with all your posts. Bloody work gets in the way. Oh, for the day I can retire. Yep Cleri, was at Fat Club last night gained half a pound but worked that off during the excercise. Instructor said I'd worked hard so could go home & have a glass of wine - how little she knows me.
So I took her advice.
OH taped the PT prog haven't watched it yet - sounds interesting.
Will have to go OH has run out of Magners and is attacking my red - he hates red! Need to rescue the box. Reckon a rugby tackle might do.
Old May 8th 2008, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Hi all,
Again just caught up with all your posts. Bloody work gets in the way. Oh, for the day I can retire. Yep Cleri, was at Fat Club last night gained half a pound but worked that off during the excercise. Instructor said I'd worked hard so could go home & have a glass of wine - how little she knows me.
So I took her advice.
OH taped the PT prog haven't watched it yet - sounds interesting.
Will have to go OH has run out of Magners and is attacking my red - he hates red! Need to rescue the box. Reckon a rugby tackle might do.
Yes,get him around the legs..........stocks need to be protected at all costs
Watch the prog,it makes you cringe!!!!!!!!!!! these peeps just ask for trouble
Old May 8th 2008, 9:49 am

Time for bed methinks,hub is watchin question time
either that or i may stray into facebook

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.