Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old May 11th 2008, 11:51 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
heh thats some acheivement nomes, you are a dark horse, what happened? and thanks
I scored 2 goals, one with each foot and thought I'd played well and at the end of the game tha bastards just walked past me and talked to a few other kids.
A few nights later Tommy Younger, the then Liverpool & Scotland goalkeeper, was at my dad's pub and came to speak to me about how he'd had loads of trials before he got anywhere. Told me to keep trying but I wasnt that interested. I really dont think I was that good anyway.
But at least I can claim to have scored 2 goals in a Liverpool shirt.
Old May 11th 2008, 11:53 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Mornin sweetie

I didnt know there was football around in the 1700s

Maybe not but we all know what you do in the 17:00 hundreds every day!

Last edited by Nomad_H; May 11th 2008 at 11:55 pm.
Old May 12th 2008, 12:13 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

pants weather here today but some bright news from over the weekend, one of my lads has been asked to go and have trials at SPORTING LISBON, how very exciting
Hey Gazz.........fab news

So when are the trials?
Old May 12th 2008, 12:40 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Mornin sweetie

No!

Nomad went on trial in Liverpool when he was 16.

Great news Gazz. I hope the same for my lad on day
Old May 12th 2008, 1:41 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Mornin sweetie

Cruel Cleri ......
Old May 12th 2008, 1:56 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
I scored 2 goals, one with each foot and thought I'd played well and at the end of the game tha bastards just walked past me and talked to a few other kids.
A few nights later Tommy Younger, the then Liverpool & Scotland goalkeeper, was at my dad's pub and came to speak to me about how he'd had loads of trials before he got anywhere. Told me to keep trying but I wasnt that interested. I really dont think I was that good anyway.
But at least I can claim to have scored 2 goals in a Liverpool shirt.
nice one, always a memory to keep if nothing else , shame you didn,t carry on though, you might of been on sky sports as a pundit now!
Old May 12th 2008, 1:57 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Hey Gazz.........fab news

So when are the trials?
waiting to hear from the rep,
Old May 12th 2008, 1:57 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by derbyflan
No!

Nomad went on trial in Liverpool when he was 16.

Great news Gazz. I hope the same for my lad on day
cheers hope so too
Old May 12th 2008, 1:58 am
---------

nice one, always a memory to keep if nothing else , shame you didn,t carry on though, you might of been on sky sports as a pundit now!
Perish the thought!!
I wouldnt want to be within 500 miles of Andy Gray.:curse:
Old May 12th 2008, 2:00 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Perish the thought!!
I wouldnt want to be within 500 miles of Andy Gray.:curse:
unfortunately he was one of my idles in my young villa supporting years, so he can do no wrong, great player mind!
Old May 12th 2008, 2:12 am
---------

unfortunately he was one of my idles in my young villa supporting years, so he can do no wrong, great player mind!
You can keep Barry...I dont want him.
Old May 12th 2008, 2:19 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

You can keep Barry...I dont want him.
really?, i hope he doesn,t go, but can,t blame him if he does , been at villa for 10 years now so might be time for a change?, think villa gonna spend some money this year (hopefully) so we may well challenge you for that 4th spot next year...heh swap you for torres though sheer class, something we need!
Old May 12th 2008, 2:27 am
---------

really?, i hope he doesn,t go, but can,t blame him if he does , been at villa for 10 years now so might be time for a change?, think villa gonna spend some money this year (hopefully) so we may well challenge you for that 4th spot next year...heh swap you for torres though sheer class, something we need!
Yeah, good luck with new signings for the new season.
Torres no way.
If the arabs buy Liverpool, we,ll have enough money to knock that gum chewing smarmy b.....d off his perch. I just hope Ronaldo misses the first few games of next season by being late back from the olympics where he will almost certainly win the gold medal in the diving event.
Old May 12th 2008, 2:32 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Yeah, good luck with new signings for the new season.
Torres no way.
If the arabs buy Liverpool, we,ll have enough money to knock that gum chewing smarmy b.....d off his perch. I just hope Ronaldo misses the first few games of next season by being late back from the olympics where he will almost certainly win the gold medal in the diving event.
the quicker the better i say, not good for a history filled club like liverpool dragging it through the mud this long Ronaldo seems to have cut a lot of the play stuff out now and 41 goals speak for themselves, have to say that there can,t be many better around
Old May 12th 2008, 2:33 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

don,t look now nomes but i,ve just noticed we are having a perfectly normal conversation

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.