Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:29 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
have a good time cleri and see you soon!
Enjoy Blighty Cleri,

oye you gazza what's all this I hear about you giving SD karma, I have had nothing from you since the 7th April when you called me plebby
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:40 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Cleri was right, it means 'loyal flavour'.....
LOL yes boys and girls.... it means that....

It means flavor you can count on..... nes´paz?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:44 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Crumpets?

Ok..... My turn to ask the silly question....... what exacly are Crumpets?????

We say that all the time in the US as a joke but I don´t think I have actually ever seen a real live Crumpet???
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:48 pm
Á Boa Vida

Going out to dinner now with Sarah my friend from the UK and her family....

I´ma gona eat good stuff and drink much wine. I feel a head injury comming (I can´t spell but with a US accent ).

Sheers to all you guys and girls
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:31 pm
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
a MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blimey,you have more patience than me
Blimey! That must be a hell of a shopping list you have. It'll make the time (& your money) go quickly. I suppose the plus side is the weather won't be much different - rain , but much colder. Are thermals on your list?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:40 pm
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=St.Georges Girl;6221525]Not according to my OH, he doesn't think my liver will see me into retirement.

My OH thinks the same. I try to drink loadsa water all day, ready for the nightly glass or two(Ahem!). Think I am deluding myself but don't dwell on it too much.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:58 pm
Dancing Queen

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Ok..... My turn to ask the silly question....... what exacly are Crumpets?????

We say that all the time in the US as a joke but I don´t think I have actually ever seen a real live Crumpet???
Sort of white doughy things you toast and put lashings of butter on.
Attached Images  
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:21 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Blimey! That must be a hell of a shopping list you have. It'll make the time (& your money) go quickly. I suppose the plus side is the weather won't be much different - rain , but much colder. Are thermals on your list?
Noooooooooo Suse
have you been on the wine already
Im only goin til wednesday,I was talking about Crispys sis imposing for a month,
get a grip woman
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:23 pm

Noooooooooo Suse
have you been on the wine already
Im only goin til wednesday,I was talking about Crispys sis imposing for a month,
get a grip woman
That's the trouble she has had to much grip on the vinho bottle
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by gazz
have a good time cleri and see you soon!
Thanx mate,behave whilst Im away as if
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by crispy
Enjoy Blighty Cleri,

oye you gazza what's all this I hear about you giving SD karma, I have had nothing from you since the 7th April when you called me plebby
Thanx crisp,humm,not lookin forward to it really,got to be done tho,off to see MIL
Oh,and have curry and beer,and may just pop into River island
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:30 pm

Thanx crisp,humm,not lookin forward to it really,got to be done tho,off to see MIL
Oh,and have curry and beer,and may just pop into River island
I'll think of you when I have my curry, I'll be popping into Evans
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by crispy
I'll think of you when I have my curry, I'll be popping into Evans
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:34 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Not according to my OH, he doesn't think my liver will see me into retirement.
You know what they say: life depends on the liver.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:38 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Kinneck, this all takes some keeping track of, dunnit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.