Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:14 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
In Portugal in the Vilamoura Area.
wotcha Cav, great to here your having a ball, sounds like you have done nothing but eat and drink since you have been here, still what else is there!, if you get over this way at all look me up and we,ll share a bottle.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:21 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t exactly know where you are and unfortunatly staturday is our last day here.

The place was lovely but we wanted to make it even better so we spent the entire week working on it.....

Now it is perfect just in time for us to leave....

Oh well there is always next year

Last edited by cavalierhome; Apr 18th 2008 at 5:49 am.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:00 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Wlaked around a bit today...

We love our little place in Quinta do Romao...

We can walk to the vilamora marina beach in 2 minutes BUT we can also walk across the street into Quarteira and all the little shops etc.

At the marina lunch for 5 will cost you 100 to 200 Euros....

We walked across the street and got:

Frango Asado Na Braza with PiriPiri for 4
Vitela with pasta for one.
Salad for 5
French fries for 5
Bread
A small cheese
A choriso
A small melon
and 2 (that´s 2) bottles of great red wine.

Walked back across the street and had it on the varanda.

Cost...... 20 Euros.

Yes the marina is nice to visist but if you are smart you find the little streets in the hills of Quarteira for food and services.

I am goping to start a little map system and put it on my web site so people that come here can find the good stuff more easily.

Last edited by cavalierhome; Apr 18th 2008 at 6:03 am.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:07 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Wlaked around a bit today...

We love our little place in Quinta do Romao...

We can walk to the vilamora marina beach in 2 minutes BUT we can also walk across the street into Quarteira and all the little shops etc.

At the marina lunch for 5 will cost you 100 to 200 Euros....

We walked across the street and got:

Frango Asado Na Braza with PiriPiri for 4
Vitela with pasta for one.
Salad for 5
French fries for 5
Bread
A small cheese
A choriso
A small melon
and 2 (that´s 2) bottles of great red wine.

Walked back across the street and had it on the varanda.

Cost...... 20 Euros.

Yes the marina is nice to visist but if you are smart you find the little streets in the hills of Quarteira for food and services.

I am goping to start a little map system and put it on my web site so people that come here can find the good stuff more easily.
Oh Cav Stop it. It's gonna be another 5 weeks before I'm out there. You are obviously having a fab time.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:12 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
a large constitution she has then i take it?. looks like you would be better off rigging her up straight to the fridge
OH gone to watch the local football team and being blonde have no idea how to hook it up to the fridge. Disaster only one bottle of the red left. I'll have to sip slowly (there goes my street cred). Hang on! Mother is red!!!! Just gotta figure out how to turn the tap on.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:36 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Susie Wong

This is about the size of it.
I can't see it properly, can you enlarge please?

is this woman holding the contents of cleris, sgg,s and susies stomach lining then?
Oi, cheeky.

straw included?
Straw???? Syphon is more my style.......or if I'm feeling really chilled out then intravenously is good.

a large constitution she has then i take it?. looks like you would be better off rigging her up straight to the fridge
You philistine, you can't drink red wine chilled.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:34 pm
Á Boa Vida

WOW the wind here is incredible today....

I´m afraid to go outside !!!!!

Good thing we are not flying today because I doubt they would fly and even if they did it would not be nice at all.

Had another nice dinner last night.... Dam I am going to miss it here...

Susie by the time you get here it will be lovely and the wind will have gone away for the season.

Cheers to you all peeps.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:44 pm
Á Boa Vida

Ok...... I am not sure I really want to know this..... But......

What is an OH???????

Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:46 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Ok...... I am not sure I really want to know this..... But......

What is an OH???????

You can rest at ease now Paul, OH is 'other half'.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:48 pm
Á Boa Vida

oh!!!

I thought it was something weird like Old Hose or something
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:51 pm
'In limboland'

oh!!!

I thought it was something weird like Old Hose or something
I think if Suze was going to call her husband a name, she could come up with something better than old hose.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:50 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I think if Suze was going to call her husband a name, she could come up with something better than old hose.
It could be a reference to his socks
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:42 pm
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
It could be a reference to his socks
You have a fetish for stockings don't'cha, come on, out with it.

My OH is a stocking and suspender nut, pity I don't wear then anymore.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 3:37 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
You have a fetish for stockings don't'cha, come on, out with it.
My OH is a stocking and suspender nut, pity I don't wear then anymore.
It's a bloke thing
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:12 am
C'est la vie

Have to go now; I think I just heard a cork pop.

Back tomorrow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.