Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:49 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Hi Everyone, bit quiet here today. You are all out celebrating no doubt. Chillin' out myself after a hectic week work wise. Thank God for Fridays. Just hooked up to the drip and vegetating in front of the box. Oh to be over there! Still 4 weeks and counting.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:44 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Hi Everyone, bit quiet here today. You are all out celebrating no doubt. Chillin' out myself after a hectic week work wise. Thank God for Fridays. Just hooked up to the drip and vegetating in front of the box. Oh to be over there! Still 4 weeks and counting.
Hi Suse
Weather is Fantastic at the moment,in the eighties
Trouble is,it makes us want to linger longer in the bar
Have just been given a bottle of homemade Ginja,may have to sample that tonight whilst watchin jonathan
Just cookin my ENGLISH sausages for dinner,yum,there is not much i miss,but sausages are def one of them,with colemans mustard of course.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:45 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Cleri;6266266]Hi Suse
Weather is Fantastic at the moment,in the eighties
Trouble is,it makes us want to linger longer in the bar
Have just been given a bottle of homemade Ginja,may have to sample that tonight whilst watchin jonathan
Just cookin my ENGLISH sausages for dinner,yum,there is not much i miss,but sausages are def one of them,with colemans mustard of course.[/QUOTE

So jealous! Weather gonna be hot tomorrow here. Flash in the pan tho' back to rain on Sunday. Ginja? Showing my ignorance here. Agree about the sausages fruity brown sauce for me tho'. Just watched Benidorm. Kind of High noon at the OK Corral. OH sending out the zzzzzzz. Bless, well he did have to get up at 2 this morning to drive to Scotland, so I forgive him. Enjoy your bangers. Back soon.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:09 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Just found un-opened bottles of Bailey's and Tia Maria hiding at the back of the cupboard, couldn't decided which one have so I am now settle down with a big shots of both keeping a load of ice company in a brandy glass just how I like it.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:54 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
Just found un-opened bottles of Bailey's and Tia Maria hiding at the back of the cupboard, couldn't decided which one have so I am now settle down with a big shots of both keeping a load of ice company in a brandy glass just how I like it.
C'mon, how could you possibly not know you had 2 bottles of hooch tucked away?
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:59 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Chill out guys'n'gals. We're off to UK tomorrow and don't really want to go but elder daughter has invited us for a "significant" birthday party so couldn't really refuse ('twould be churlish). Problem is - don't know when I'll be able to check in here again so I'll be having withdrawal symptoms.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:40 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Howdy!!!

Sick...... Have the flu I think....

Gotta keep going... Spring has sprung....

Wish me luck.

Cheers
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:10 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Chill out guys'n'gals. We're off to UK tomorrow and don't really want to go but elder daughter has invited us for a "significant" birthday party so couldn't really refuse ('twould be churlish). Problem is - don't know when I'll be able to check in here again so I'll be having withdrawal symptoms.
Hope you have a good time Tavs, wish were nearer to England.

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Howdy!!!

Wish me luck.

Cheers
If you had Influenza Paul, you wouldn't be able to keep going. Take some paracetamol and plenty of Cognac before bed.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crispy
Well what you should be doing with it is putting the Tia Maria in first, next the Baileys (pour over the back of a spoon to get nice layers) and then top it off with some Absinthe and set fire to it. Get yourself a straw, try not to knock it over and set fire to your house and place straw directly at bottom of glass then suck!

Not advisable to try and down it while lit, my husband did that the day before we got married and burnt the whole of the inside of his mouth - yes he is totally stupid

G
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:48 pm

Not sure alcohol and fire is a good combination for us lot
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:24 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri

Only when we have the devil in us eh Cleri?
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:20 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
C'mon, how could you possibly not know you had 2 bottles of hooch tucked away?
Buy bulk and we have it hidden away all over the place so it comes as a surprise when I find it.

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Howdy!!!

Wish me luck.

Cheers
Sorry to hear you are not well Cav, as they say "never mind better luck next time" and "Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your aunt". Hope you feel better soon

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Well what you should be doing with it is putting the Tia Maria in first, next the Baileys (pour over the back of a spoon to get nice layers) and then top it off with some Absinthe and set fire to it. Get yourself a straw, try not to knock it over and set fire to your house and place straw directly at bottom of glass then suck!

Not advisable to try and down it while lit, my husband did that the day before we got married and burnt the whole of the inside of his mouth - yes he is totally stupid G

I used to drink that but had to many singe eyebrows so I gave up
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Well believe me it isn't for my husband either and I think it'd make you feel quite ill watching him do 3 at a time I think he thinks that he has to try and prove something now he's closer to 40 than 30...it makes me laugh as he sooooo can't take it anymore.

It has been a long time since I had one (blame all my kids) but they are rather nice...one at a time
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:11 am

Ginja is a local liqueur,usually made from cherries.
We have established that this one isnt made from cherries(well,we think thats what he meant ),but cant work out what it is made of

Took some oranges and lemons from our trees for the "village peeps" last night.Woke up to a huge bucket of broad beans and a couple of lettuce,outside the front door.I love this country

Wheres Nomes,is he sunbathin with the cat
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:45 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Ginja is a local liqueur,usually made from cherries.
We have established that this one isnt made from cherries(well,we think thats what he meant ),but cant work out what it is made of

Took some oranges and lemons from our trees for the "village peeps" last night.Woke up to a huge bucket of broad beans and a couple of lettuce,outside the front door.I love this country

Wheres Nomes,is he sunbathin with the cat
He posted yesterday but you were probably too sozzled to see it.
see below:

No not doing anything special. Amigo already phoned me, but I have work to do around the casa, putting those bead things across the doors to keep the flies out. Hmm. I wander if they'd work on the thread?
I am sure as the day unfolds something will happen though.
It's difficult to handle a day's holiday when your on one permanently.
Have a good day and dont burn the chops

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.