Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:51 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
Tell you what,the forecast is awful I might be better off in Uk..........who said that
Hope it don't come this way, I have my sister arriving on Monday for a month long visit She hates flying and won't fly on her own so I am flying back to UK on Friday evening and bringing her back on Monday, whilst we are away Mal is stocking up the cellar, my sister is no lightweight when it come to alcohol consummation. My other sister arrives on the 12th May and she most definitely has hollow legs, as for me well I'm little and often

Are you back in the UK for long?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:24 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispy
Hope it don't come this way, I have my sister arriving on Monday for a month long visit She hates flying and won't fly on her own so I am flying back to UK on Friday evening and bringing her back on Monday, whilst we are away Mal is stocking up the cellar, my sister is no lightweight when it come to alcohol consummation. My other sister arrives on the 12th May and she most definitely has hollow legs, as for me well I'm little and often

Are you back in the UK for long?
a MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blimey,you have more patience than me
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:42 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Not in my book
Thank the lord for that.

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
What?? Is that all?? Blimey, how do you make it last that long???:

Originally Posted by Susie Wong

Seriously, do you think 4litres or 6 bottles of the red nectar a week is alot?[/

Ummmm no.
Well,.....yes. OH thinks it's an atrocious amount.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:00 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey !!!!!!!!!!!

I love that word.... I have no idea what it means but it just has that smile on your face sound

6 bottles per week..... Why don’t you drink on Sundays?

6 is only 1/2 bottle for lunch and 1/2 for dinner Monday to Saturday.....

What happens on Sunday?

You need to drink more girl or you will become dehydrated

Just about 7Am here in Quinta do Romao. It is cloudy and it looks like rain today but they say Friday and Saturday should be nice.

We have been working non stop on our place… New patio furniture, a new BBQ, some beautiful planters with some pretty flowers, new fridge, new plasma TV’s a DVD thingy and some nice movies etc etc.

Dagmar and I have been working non stop all week. She goes out and buys the stuff and I install it…

Found a new great little restaurant…… CHEAP and GREAT FOOD. It is in Quarteira right on the main road… There is an optometrist (Oculista) shop and behind that shop there is this new little place.

I just can’t remember the name at the moment and Dagmar is still sleeping… But I will post it latter.

Going to take some new pictures of our little place latter if the sun comes out a bit.

It is lovely and I wish we could stay here more time but we can’t.

Our renters’ guests will sure have an amazing holiday place. Wish I was one of them…

Cheers
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:23 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Blimey !!!!!!!!!!!
I love that word.... I have no idea what it means but it just has that smile on your face sound

6 bottles per week..... Why don’t you drink on Sundays?

6 is only 1/2 bottle for lunch and 1/2 for dinner Monday to Saturday.....

What happens on Sunday?

You need to drink more girl or you will become dehydrated

Just about 7Am here in Quinta do Romao. It is cloudy and it looks like rain today but they say Friday and Saturday should be nice.

We have been working non stop on our place… New patio furniture, a new BBQ, some beautiful planters with some pretty flowers, new fridge, new plasma TV’s a DVD thingy and some nice movies etc etc.

Dagmar and I have been working non stop all week. She goes out and buys the stuff and I install it…

Found a new great little restaurant…… CHEAP and GREAT FOOD. It is in Quarteira right on the main road… There is an optometrist (Oculista) shop and behind that shop there is this new little place.

I just can’t remember the name at the moment and Dagmar is still sleeping… But I will post it latter.

Going to take some new pictures of our little place latter if the sun comes out a bit.

It is lovely and I wish we could stay here more time but we can’t.

Our renters’ guests will sure have an amazing holiday place. Wish I was one of them…

Cheers
What word is it that you love Paul, blimey??? It means crikey, one can say it when slightly surprised by something.

You sound as though you are enjoying yourselves. I would love to see photo's when it's all finished. How's the weather behaving where you are?

As for the drinking, well OH thinks a bottle a night is far too much and I never drink in the day time 'cos it only makes me weary.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:41 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

It's raining You got a lot to answer for mrs cleri
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:43 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
and I never drink in the day time 'cos it only makes me weary.
So take a siesta.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:21 am
'In limboland'

So take a siesta.
I'm not a retiree.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:42 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a retiree.
Well, at least you've something to look forward to.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:43 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

It is sunny in Vilamoura.

I will be taking some more pictures and even some video of the place and I will post it on the NET so you guys can see it if you like.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:48 am
Á Boa Vida

Sabor Leal

That is the name of the new restaurant.

They oppened last July.

Food was great... Service very friendly and the prices were good.

The daily specials are around 7€.

If you come to the area look for it behind the eye center place right on the main Quarteira avenue.

We are going out to a fish science exhibition so my little Jason can see fishes!!!!!!!!!

Pictures and video at 11..... Oh wait that would be tomorow LOL

Cheers friends
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:54 am

It's raining You got a lot to answer for mrs cleri
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:02 am
'In limboland'

Well, at least you've something to look forward to
Not according to my OH, he doesn't think my liver will see me into retirement.

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Sabor Leal

That is the name of the new restaurant.

They oppened last July.

Food was great... Service very friendly and the prices were good.

The daily specials are around 7€.

If you come to the area look for it behind the eye center place right on the main Quarteira avenue.

We are going out to a fish science exhibition so my little Jason can see fishes!!!!!!!!!

Pictures and video at 11..... Oh wait that would be tomorow LOL

Cheers friends
Sabor Leal? Strange name for a restaurant! I hope little Jason enjoys the exhibition.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:05 am

Not according to my OH, he doesn't think my liver will see me into retirement.

Sabor Leal? Strange name for a restaurant! I hope little Jason enjoys the exhibition.
Sabor means "tasty"
I thought leal meant loyal,but that doesnt sound right somehow
Loyal and tasty,humm sounds like us Sgg
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:32 am
'In limboland'

Sabor means "tasty"
I thought leal meant loyal,but that doesnt sound right somehow
Loyal and tasty,humm sounds like us Sgg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.