Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:47 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

So I was thinking about dobrada...... AND THEN I HAD SOME: rofl:

OMG I have the nice woman Angela and she takes care of keeping our little place clean etc....

So from the US I told her to buy linen etc etc and make the place nice.......

OMG.... it is fabulous.... everything so beautiful, nice new sheets and towels, soaps, everything.

The place looks amazing...... I want to buy it....... Oh wait I forgot I own it

Went to the lota today I love the fish market etc.

Had rubalo asado na braza for lunch

It is nice here. Sunny and nice, not too hot but much warmer than NY at this time of year.

Went to Faro for shopping today.... Nice mall.

Still feel subhuman... A couple more days and a few more gallons of vinho should fix that.

Gonna take some pictures tomorrow.

cheers
Paul
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:07 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Hi Suse
How was the comp,did you win??? we are just about to watch the masters,nowt else on
Didn't win Had a bit of a mare on a couple of holes) but weather good and the picnic. So it wasn't all bad. And of course had to have a few in the club house after. The other half won his division and said it's a good job one of us can play golf - I think I might speak to him tomorrow.
Just goin' to settle down to the masters too.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:10 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Didn't win Had a bit of a mare on a couple of holes) but weather good and the picnic. So it wasn't all bad. And of course had to have a few in the club house after. The other half won his division and said it's a good job one of us can play golf - I think I might speak to him tomorrow.
Just goin' to settle down to the masters too.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:14 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I couldn't have put it better myself, although the spell I tried to cast over Cav's didn't work. It went like this, "You have flights to book to the USA for Cleri & Georgie to come and stay. The cellar needs guarding and who better to ask than 2 blondes on the site who are up to the task." I shall just have to try harder next time.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9092/witchqb1.gif
Can you make it 3 blondes next time - I'd hate to miss out on a session
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Great if you could make it 3 blondes - hate to miss out on a good session
Well,Im not sure (Its SGG,she doesnt like sharing her wine stocks,Im not like that at all)
Oh go on then,as long as he stocks it up a bit first
Thats one extra high sided comfy chair please Cav
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:16 am
Dancing Queen

Well,Im not sure (Its SGG,she doesnt like sharing her wine stocks,Im not like that at all)
Oh go on then,as long as he stocks it up a bit first
Thats one extra high sided comfy chair please Cav
Cheers. now really must watch some proper golf.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:42 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Mornin/afternoon/evenin all

Susie, make sure you keep hold of the corkscrew at all times. These two will have the lot away otherwise
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:55 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
So I was thinking about dobrada...... AND THEN I HAD SOME: rofl:

OMG I have the nice woman Angela and she takes care of keeping our little place clean etc....

So from the US I told her to buy linen etc etc and make the place nice.......

OMG.... it is fabulous.... everything so beautiful, nice new sheets and towels, soaps, everything.

The place looks amazing...... I want to buy it....... Oh wait I forgot I own it

Went to the lota today I love the fish market etc.

Had rubalo asado na braza for lunch

It is nice here. Sunny and nice, not too hot but much warmer than NY at this time of year.

Went to Faro for shopping today.... Nice mall.

Still feel subhuman... A couple more days and a few more gallons of vinho should fix that.

Gonna take some pictures tomorrow.

cheers
Paul
Glad the weather sounds like it may have improved. Just make sure it stays like that at least til Wednesday.

PS. No naked on the lavvy shots please
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:06 am

Ello flanny
News from the front,temps are gunna rocket as from Tuesday,so its all sorted for your trip
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:07 am
ex-squaddie

Ello flanny
News from the front,temps are gunna rocket as from Tuesday,so its all sorted for your trip
Nice one
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:08 am
ex-squaddie

PS. As long as I don't end up sweating like Gazz in a spelling test
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan
PS. As long as I don't end up sweating like Gazz in a spelling test
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:10 am
ex-squaddie

Gotta get the jibes in first He'll be all over me tomorrow after yesterday's so-called football match
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:11 am
ex-squaddie

Anyroad, Bad timing...

Kebabs are ready..

Laterz
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:12 am

ciao x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.