Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Yes.

For most of the time!
Nice get her an Imodium sandwich,that'll do it
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:43 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Nice get her an Imodium sandwich,that'll do it
She's had that but propelled it down the lav at the speed of a finely tuned porche!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:47 am

She's had that but propelled it down the lav at the speed of a finely tuned porche!
poor luv............do you have rat poison in the house?....has the life insurance just been upped ?did she poke fun at your vest?
Gawd I need to stop watching the crime channel
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:56 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

poor luv............do you have rat poison in the house?....has the life insurance just been upped ?did she poke fun at your vest?
Gawd I need to stop watching the crime channel
Nah, none of the above

The little man had it over the weekend so no doubt it's something she's picked up from him.

I'll send you a sample for your forensics if you want
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:46 am

Nah, none of the above

The little man had it over the weekend so no doubt it's something she's picked up from him.

I'll send you a sample for your forensics if you want
hummm,I'm not too good with poo,however,we could do it to upset my postman but I quite like him,he likes to practice his english with me......well that's what he calls it he has a very cute little motor scooter
well that's what I call it..
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:59 am
ex-squaddie

hummm,I'm not too good with poo,however,we could do it to upset my postman but I quite like him,he likes to practice his english with me......well that's what he calls it he has a very cute little motor scooter
well that's what I call it..
It's not so much poo but runny mucky water.........well, that's what I call it
Old Oct 27th 2008, 11:01 am

It's not so much poo but runny mucky water.........well, that's what I call it
sounds like my homemade pasta sauce
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning all, it is freezing here an we have had our first frost Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:31 pm
ex-squaddie

sounds like my homemade pasta sauce
Is it Sainsbury's that do the 'taste the difference' range?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:32 pm
ex-squaddie

Originally Posted by Titleist
Good morning all, it is freezing here an we have had our first frost Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Aye, same here. There was frost on the cars when I went dogging last night.

Dogging as in taking the dogs out for a walk that is........
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:36 pm

Aye, same here. There was frost on the cars when I went dogging last night.

Dogging as in taking the dogs out for a walk that is........
You naughty coloured footballer you

It's cold and windy ere 55 degrees got 2 jumpers on and I'm not happy about it.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:40 pm
ex-squaddie

You naughty coloured footballer you

It's cold and windy ere 55 degrees got 2 jumpers on and I'm not happy about it.
Why? Can't you find yer pants
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:41 pm

Why? Can't you find yer pants
I can't afford pants,I'm a pensioner
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:52 pm
ex-squaddie

I can't afford pants,I'm a pensioner
Not even paper ones?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry you will recieve your OAP cold weather allowance soon. so you will be able to buy loads of knickers, i suggest big fleecey ones but no thongs, as they are not very good keeping the cold out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.