Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Ah, well. I'll be signing off for a little while. We've got to go back to the Wirral for the newest grandbrat's christening and the oldest one's 21st birthday (I was a child bride). So that's all folks until next Wednesday. Be good while I'm away or if you can't be good...
Have great time Trogs, speak when you get back.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:10 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Sounds a right prat and pretentious oaf.
Tosser of the highest order
Have a great time troggie,we will keep it warm for you
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:30 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Christ! You suck one hobnob and your labelled a homo forever
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:30 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Oops! Wrong forum
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Oops! Wrong forum
What the fluck are you talkin about
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:54 pm

Mornin

My mobile phone seems to have had a nervous breakdown during the night,more expense

Off to mop the floors and set the tripwires
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:14 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Christ! You suck one hobnob and your labelled a homo forever
Im sure there´s more to it than that!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:15 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Mornin

My mobile phone seems to have had a nervous breakdown during the night,more expense

Off to mop the floors and set the tripwires
Morning Cleri, are you preparing to be boarded this morning?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by gazz
Morning Cleri, are you preparing to be boarded this morning?
Aye aye captain (surely you haven't had a drink yet?....that's my job)
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:20 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Aye aye captain (surely you haven't had a drink yet?....that's my job)
Nope no drink but i did sell something yesterday so thats a plus, guest arrival imenent? Got the expensive wine and cheesy nibbles at the ready?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:24 pm

Nope no drink but i did sell something yesterday so thats a plus, guest arrival imenent? Got the expensive wine and cheesy nibbles at the ready?
Finally got rid of the second hand banger eh?

He will be pointed in the direction of the local offy......he can then peruse the stock and pick something suitable for his fine tastes,by which time i will be leathered,giggling and ready to take the piss out of his manhood
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:25 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Finally got rid of the second hand banger eh?

He will be pointed in the direction of the local offy......he can then peruse the stock and pick something suitable for his fine tastes,by which time i will be leathered,giggling and ready to take the piss out of his manhood
What a fine host you make.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:30 pm

What a fine host you make.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:47 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Bet your thumb might be planted firmly somewhere else by the end of the weekend eh!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 10:00 pm

Bet your thumb might be planted firmly somewhere else by the end of the weekend eh!
Nah,twill be good,I love him really actually I've known him longer than her....bout 30 years,so i am well used to his ways,I just tell him straight,it's the best way
They should be here about 2pm.Bloomin forecast is rain all weekend tho

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.