Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:38 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
I obviously declined as i wouldn´t be able to drive my new Mazda RX7
Just asked my husband what kind of car that is and he told me it's for wankers!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:48 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Just asked my husband what kind of car that is and he told me it's for wankers!
It was humour and actually i don´t really have one at all , tell him he,s a rude twat and as he is married to you he should know!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:49 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

It was humour and actually i don´t really have one at all , tell him he,s a rude twat

he's actually a very nice guy. I'm the rude twat.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:51 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosscov1970

he's actually a very nice guy. I'm the rude twat.
Thats what you say and yes you are!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:52 pm
locked in the attic

Thats what you say and yes you are!
thank you. I resemble that remark.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 1:32 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Right,what did i miss?
Cleri towers is 80% sparkling, ready for the girl and Pyscho pants.She only stays with him cos he's loaded,apparently he has a very small todger too(we girls talk about these things),but she sees Winston every Tuesday and Friday teatime,so that's all sorted.It's going to be a long weekend
Old Oct 9th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Right,what did i miss?
Cleri towers is 80% sparkling, ready for the girl and Pyscho pants.She only stays with him cos he's loaded,apparently he has a very small todger too(we girls talk about these things),but she sees Winston every Tuesday and Friday teatime,so that's all sorted.It's going to be a long weekend
Suggest you get another 40 litres in
Old Oct 9th 2008, 2:18 am

Originally Posted by Hettyb
Suggest you get another 40 litres in
You are jokin,he wouldn't drink that stuff.......only the best Chardonnay luvvie,and he will be buying his own
(He's the sort that shops at Waitrose,because if it costs a fortune it must be good )....the villagers have been warned,and are rubbing their hands in anticipation
Old Oct 9th 2008, 2:36 am

I've just realised....you probably meant for me....doh!....sorry, housework deadens my brain
Old Oct 9th 2008, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

I've just realised....you probably meant for me....doh!....sorry, housework deadens my brain
Indeed. I was aware you didn't do share.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 2:47 am

Originally Posted by Hettyb
Indeed. I was aware you didn't do share.
Oh I don't know,gypsies tramps and thieves was quite good
Old Oct 9th 2008, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh I don't know,gypsies tramps and thieves was quite good
Old Oct 9th 2008, 4:11 am
Just Joined

Welltravelledman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi sounds like my village we went to near Arganil 5 years ago.Currently in Wales for my sins hope all is well.

They live on Spuds there.

Regards Tim

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Well my personal tragedy is out of the way and I can put my mind to the new thread. Sorry you cynics but we’ve been around longer than you and we intend to go on.

I can only say that Portugal has lived up to every expectation. Friendly and very helpful people – generous to a fault, wonderful scenery, a rich assortment of food and of course they have a little wine here too.
Where I live in Central area I am immersed in a totally PT community and have been accepted very well. I get potatoes given to me, pinecones for the stove lemons etc.
Here crime doesn’t exist. Good manners and respectful children are normal and they greet one almost without exception. As Lippie says they are harder on themselves than they are with me. The food is dirt cheap and when you get to know where to go it becomes even cheaper and better quality than supermarkets. The weather has been a bit cold during the winter but the sun is always warm. I have had great medical coverage, one waits a bit longer but last week the doctor spent half an hour with me and was very thorough.
I hope to continue renovations on my casa very soon now and all in all it is still an adventure.
This was just a little synopsis, if anybody wants info please ask.
Over to you Cleribobs, and when you post I want to say welcome to your thread.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:48 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

You are jokin,he wouldn't drink that stuff.......only the best Chardonnay luvvie,and he will be buying his own
(He's the sort that shops at Waitrose,because if it costs a fortune it must be good )....the villagers have been warned,and are rubbing their hands in anticipation
Sounds a right prat and pretentious oaf.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:54 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, well. I'll be signing off for a little while. We've got to go back to the Wirral for the newest grandbrat's christening and the oldest one's 21st birthday (I was a child bride). So that's all folks until next Wednesday. Be good while I'm away or if you can't be good...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.