Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:54 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by crispy
You're just miffed coz I got to him first, if I get commission I'll share it with you............what's half of nowt
You can have him......he's bald you know

Right they will be here in a minute,catch you all laterz.....much laterz
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:50 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
Where's that dancing willie when you need it......I can dance the night away I have been know to take a glass or two and I'm on Blood presure pills will that do
Well you seem to cover all the criteria so i guess so !
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:51 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
Hello all im back of holidays back to reality now
Where did you go then?, not that i noticed
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:52 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Cleri
Tart....
Well if she comes with tart as well thats a bonus!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:53 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

You can have him......he's bald you know

Right they will be here in a minute,catch you all laterz.....much laterz
i can´t be bald and ginger!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

have you missed me then
Did somebody say something???????????
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
Where did you go then?, not that i noticed
have been to north cornwall for a few days, lots of pasties and cream tea's
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:00 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

have been to north cornwall for a few days, lots of pasties and cream tea'shttp://bestsmileys.com/eating1/15.gif
ooh, scones with cream and jam and yellow cornish ice cream, luvverly! and ice lollies in your rain macs next to the pier.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

By the looks of things i have'nt missed much either.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

ooh, scones with cream and jam and yellow cornish ice cream, luvverly!
Mostly i kept to the pasties must control my waistline.:
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

i can´t be bald and ginger!
Speak for yourself ducky
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:38 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by brodev
Speak for yourself ducky
Sorry ginge!and you still haven´t bought me a pint in the irish bar yet!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:40 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Mostly i kept to the pasties must control my waistline.:
I however on the otherhand am toned to physical perfection so have no such worries!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:40 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry ginge!and you still haven´t bought me a pint in the irish bar yet!
Has he been avoiding you Gazz.......can't think why...

Ha! you thought I'd gone didn't you....they are in bed
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:42 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Has he been avoiding you Gazz.......can't think why...

Ha! you thought I'd gone didn't you....they are in bed
Dirty buggers, didn´t take them long to get into the Lisbon swingers scene did it!

I think he´s just intimidated by my ravishing good looks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.