Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:10 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by brodev
My wife uses one of these beauty mud packs. It really works but eventually it cracks and falls off
i would tend to favour concrete over mud in Cleri´s case
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:11 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Me too,cheese on toast is calling (good old visitors )
Extra mature dontcha know....unlike Gazz
but very muchlike your feet!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:47 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Now there's a rare welsh bit, look you.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:30 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Now there's a rare welsh bit, look you.
I'm not Welsh,nor is my cheese on toast.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:30 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
derbyflan, I love your utube, how true man flu is a "killer" for you men (mrs Titliest)
It's a true fact Mrs T

The only women that make good nurses are Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish I'm afraid. The one's who have the ability to 'act' and may have had some experience of surgery first-hand.

Your average 'wife' is pretty hopeless when it comes to recognising and treating male ailments as serious as Man-Flu

As a top tip, next time your OH is feeling a bit rough. Make him a nice dinner and ensure he's given plenty of his favourite tipple to wash it down with.

Oh! And don't forget to ensure that he has full access to the Sky remote

It'll pay dividends in your housekeeping
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:33 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan
It's a true fact Mrs T

The only women that make good nurses are Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish I'm afraid. The one's who have the ability to 'act' and may have had some experience of surgery first-hand.

Your average 'wife' is pretty hopeless when it comes to recognising and treating male ailments as serious as Man-Flu

As a top tip, next time your OH is feeling a bit rough. Make him a nice dinner and ensure he's given plenty of his favourite tipple to wash it down with.

Oh! And don't forget to ensure that he has full access to the Sky remote

It'll pay dividends in your housekeeping
Failing that kick him in the gonads for being such a whiney git..............works for me
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:35 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Failing that kick him in the gonads for being such a whiney git..............works for me
Pah!

No wonder divorce is on the increase
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:41 am

Pah!

Too right,us women have had enough i tell ya
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:43 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Pah!

and murder
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:48 am

Originally Posted by gazz
and murder
Oh you're back,have you had your head over a bowl of steamy nasal clearing stuff enclosed in a towel,or was it a long lunch
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:53 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Oh you're back,have you had your head over a bowl of steamy nasal clearing stuff enclosed in a towel,or was it a long lunch
Actually i only got 1 hour then got dragged off to get another house on the books, this work lark is becoming a bit of a bind, actually i do feel like :curse: again and can´t stop dripping from every pore, its not fair
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:56 am

Actually i only got 1 hour then got dragged off to get another house on the books, this work lark is becoming a bit of a bind, actually i do feel like :curse: again and can´t stop dripping from every pore, its not fair
God,I wish I'd never asked,I was only making conversation
Keep your dripping to yourself <insert vomit smiley>
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:58 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

God,I wish I'd never asked,I was only making conversation
Keep your dripping to yourself <insert vomit smiley>
Come on , you love a bit of drippage and the heavy aroma of vic mixed with garlic
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:00 am

Come on , you love a bit of drippage and the heavy aroma of vic mixed with garlic
Do you know...I think I do
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:09 am

I'm off to make my Chilli,don't die in the night,well if you do,make sure you do it quietly,and get Mrs Gazz to give me the nod,so i can get my suit out.
Later

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.