Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Oct 27th 2008, 5:21 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Sell it all because it all becomes worthlessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh .... Wait...... That was yesterday....... :curse:

I love it when everyone becomes poor.... More servants for me

Oh wait..... That was in my dreams.....

Hope you are all well.

Cheers
Old Oct 27th 2008, 5:50 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
The last house I sold,before I came out here,wasn't even up for sale
A bloke put a letter thru my door asking if he could buy it
Stop showing off

Old Oct 27th 2008, 6:06 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hettyb
I always get the agent to show people around. I've not met the people that have bought the past three houses I've sold. I think the agent is more objective and I feel better about the paying the agent's fees. I have got a neighbour trying to sell at the moment and I'm sure his dislike of living here must come through to the potential buyers he shows round. Which is a shame because I can't wait for him to go!
More often than not I'll discreetly hang around and listen to what the Agent says to make sure they're actually selling the house. I've bought and sold quite a few but I'd say it's been 50:50 which ones I sold and which ones the Agent has.

One viewing I watched the Agent was about 10 and stood in the hallway throughout the entire viewing. He obviously hadn't bothered to brief himself about any detail of the property and couldn't answer any question that the viewers had.

Needless to say, they were sacked and I sold the house myself
Old Oct 27th 2008, 6:13 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Stop showing off

I wasn't....I just thought it was such a weird experience....don't worry I have had far more than my share of traumas whilst selling houses.....It's bloody awful,and I feel sorry for everyone when they have to go through it.
It was probably marginally worse selling the Algarve house,cos you had to put up with the "oh we are on holiday,lets go nosey at some houses" pillocks too:curse:
Old Oct 27th 2008, 6:24 am
ex-squaddie

You back from the pub already?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 6:45 am

You back from the pub already?
I didn't go hub's there
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:01 am
ex-squaddie

I didn't go hub's there

WHAT???

Are you sick sweetie

Or no sicker than usual
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT???

Are you sick sweetie

Or no sicker than usual
Or fallen out with hub?
See previous post about butcher.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:14 am
ex-squaddie

Or fallen out with hub?
See previous post about butcher.
Oooooh! I never thought of that Hetty

Maybe the men have gone out to fight over our Cleggers

Or maybe to do some horse trading over muito Superbocks
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:23 am

No

It's cos.........it's bleedin freezin,windy,pissin down, and being a lowlife smoker,I didn't fancy sitting outside,never fear I have been tuckin into my 20litre box of the red stuff,and stirring me bol
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:59 am
ex-squaddie

No

It's cos.........it's bleedin freezin,windy,pissin down, and being a lowlife smoker,I didn't fancy sitting outside,never fear I have been tuckin into my 20litre box of the red stuff,and stirring me bol
S'more like it
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:01 am
ex-squaddie

Tonight's tea - cooked to the tuneful sounds as chosen by Lisboa's own Cidade FM is:

Chicken curry and pita breads for me.

And nowt for her as she's in bed with the shits
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:26 am

Tonight's tea - cooked to the tuneful sounds as chosen by Lisboa's own Cidade FM is:

Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully out of bed when the shits are occuring!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:40 am
ex-squaddie

Hopefully out of bed when the shits are occuring!
Yes.

For most of the time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.