Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Not even paper ones?
no
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:22 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Titleist
Dont worry you will recieve your OAP cold weather allowance soon. so you will be able to buy loads of knickers, i suggest big fleecey ones but no thongs, as they are not very good keeping the cold out.
And you can shut it
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear in the dog house again
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:24 pm

I'm makin curried pumpkin soup for lunch tis the season you know.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Is it Sainsbury's that do the 'taste the difference' range?
Oh no, I'm just ordering from Sainsbury. Better be careful what I choose - no pasta sauce obviously!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say I think you are rarely out of it.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:25 pm

You suggested I was 65 or over....you are blacklisted
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

whatever i do or say im always wrong.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cleri
Good luck....full report please
estate agent has rung, hubby and her parents liked the house, but she thought there was to much work to do "removing the wallpaper from the lounge and stairs". Wife thinks she is a lazy C**. but they have another house to look at and might come back for a second veiwing, we will wait and see
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:34 pm

whatever i do or say im always wrong.
Obviously....you're a bloke
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

I can't afford pants,I'm a pensioner
I didn't say you were over 65 you did
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:35 pm

estate agent has rung, hubby and her parents liked the house, but she thought there was to much work to do "removing the wallpaper from the lounge and stairs". Wife thinks she is a lazy C**. but they have another house to look at and might come back for a second veiwing, we will wait and see
Is it hideous then?...the wallpaper i mean...think you missed a star off,or did you mean cow
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Obviously....you're a bloke
I am 100% and a fine specimen at that.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:37 pm

I am 100% and a fine specimen at that.
Get your pic up in the gallery,and Het and I will confirm or deny that accusation..
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is it hideous then?...the wallpaper i mean...think you missed a star off,or did you mean cow
did mean cow, but that was the polite version, and my wallpaper is not hideous ,all neutral with small pattern

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.